5 Jobs for Transportation / Logistics found
Purchase and Sales ManagerID:4332970,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPLaguna Others
• Develop long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
The Purchase and Sales Manager is the primary point of contact for many of the customers and suppliers dealing with the brewery or distillery. The manager must develop a positive relationship with these parties.
• Negotiate purchasing and sales contracts
The Purchase and Sales Manager works closely with management staff and customers to negotiate profitable sales contracts. They must also ensure the items purchased by the facility arrive on time and as ordered.
• Ensure sales and purchasing contracts are executed
They must manage the execution of sales and purchasing contracts that the facility has signed. This includes ensuring goods and services are both delivered and paid for.
• Follow raw materials markets and develop purchasing strategies
It is important that The Purchase and Sales Manager have a strong understanding of the raw materials markets that the brewery or distillery depends on. They will use this information to develop purchasing strategies that ensure the business gets the raw materials it requires at an affordable price.
• Identify new markets and new potential customers
Discovering new markets and customers is one of the most important tasks that the Purchase and Sales Manager performs. They will analyse data sources, perform research, and use professional networks to develop new customers.
• Be a part of budgetary meetings
They will help the management team understand the expenses associated with purchases and the profitability of current sales. This input will be particularly important for budgetary meetings.
• Communicate with various stakeholders and keep them informed
The Purchase and Sales Manager will have to give various stakeholders in the business regular updates on financial matters. They will work with many departments in the business including quality control, finance, and maintenance.
• Create regular reports on purchases and sales
Regular reports must be created which detail purchases, sales, and market data.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal(40php/day), Birthday pay(250php/once)
*Group Accident Insurance
*Christmas Party&Company Outing Tour
*Clothing Allowance, Salary Loan, Educational Loan
*Birthday Leave(1day), Bereavement Leave(3days)
*Rice Allowance 500php/month(Upon 1yr)
*Retirement Facility(Upon 4yrs)
Accounting StaffID:4145217,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPManila
- Process check vouchers.
- Update check monitoring.
- Photocopying of check , SOE and MC.
- Monitor monthly expenses of the company.
- Release the check and BIR Form 2307 to suppliers and secure official receipts.
- Filing of vouchers and other supporting documents.
- Doing other task (as needed by accounting department)
■ Social Security
■ HMO(Phil Care)
Global Tender ManagementID:4316516,300 PHP ~ 19,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
*SSS, Phil health, PAGIBIG, Philcare
Global Tender ManagementID:4303716,300 PHP ~ 19,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
1. Analyze the receive bid request and identify the needed global requirements in preparation to the bid
2. Identifies and help coordinate any issues or concerns related to the Tender being processed.
3. Prepares all relevant working documents for release to Trade Pricing.
4. Monitors and coordinate all concerns in handling tender management to/from Trade Pricing, Account
Manager and other related parties to ensure that internal deadline and external deadline are met, and all
required data is complete and accurate.
5. Prepares the completed bid proposal and submit to Account Manager or customer portal as directed on or
before the deadline.
6. Monitor and respond to all incoming communications from Global Trades and Marketing Team, HKG counterpart and Account Manager.
*SSS, Phil health, PAGIBIG, Philcare
Assistant General Manager (BD Dep. Head)ID:43466150,000 PHP ~ 200,000 PHPParañaque
*Formulate and execute successful sales strategies and plans
*Exceed personal and team sales goals through account development and maintenance
*Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction
*Work with GM for Japanese Sales/GM for Sales and Operations to develop the plan for company expansion and in-country development
*Area coverage?- will be assigned in Paranaque Office but will also be in charge for branch sales function
*Reporting relationship?- GM for Japanese Sales and GM for Sales and Operations
*Government Mandatory Benefits
*HMO : Medicard
*Gasoline : Php 5,000
*Transportation : Php 3,500
*Bonus: depending on company’s overall performance
*Promotion will be after 2 years, depending on the performance
*15 days VL
*15 days SL
*After 1 year in service