6 Jobs for Transportation / Logistics found
SAFETY OFFICERID:4194016,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
-Secures all necessary works permits relevant to health and safety
-Ensure the company’s safety and health compliance to OHSC
-Acts in an advisory capacity on all matters pertaining to health
and safety for the guidance of the company and its employees and shares information
by conducting meetings and seminars
-Conducts investigation of accidents as member of the Health and Safety Committee and submits separate report,
job hazard analysis; analysis of accidents and recommendations to prevent recurrence
-Serves as Secretary to the Health and Safety Committee
-Provides assistance to government agencies in the conduct of safety and health inspection,
correspond to accident investigation or any other related programs
-Acts as the company’s principal assistant and consultant in the application of programs to
remove the hazards from the workplace of each department
-Prepares and submits Incident Reports within 24 hours from time of occurrence
-Prepares and submits Monthly Incident/Accident summary reports
-Prepares and submits Monthly Safety Training Plans and Schedule of Programs
-Maintains an efficient accident recording system
-In-charge of the overall occupational health and safety programs of the company
-Implements safety rules on site
-Performs countermeasure against accidents
-Corrects unsafe work practices
-Coordinates all health and safety programs for the employees and the top management
-Conducts trainings on health and safety inspection as member of the committee
-Conducts trainings on safe work habits and first aid for employees
-Coordinates actions taken by supervisors to eliminate accident causes
-Correspond with clients regarding accidents
-Establish a Zero-Accident Program and campaigns
-Ensure that all members are conforming to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of their respective department
-Conduct analysis on dangerous predictions
-Promote Hiyari Hatto campaign
-Conduct safety patrols
-All other general affairs related to health and safety
CONTROLLERID:4206560,000 ~ 70,000 Ortigas, Pasig
• Oversees all A/R, A/P, and Payroll activities.
• Prepares G/L and timely financial reports.
• Forecasting budgets and strategies, cost accounting, financial reporting, cash management and profitability analysis
• Reporting actual financials versus budget
• Manage capital expenditures with short term and long term strategies
• Develop performance matrix and KPIs to ensure profitability
• Participate in key financial decisions
• Develop and monitor financial control systems
• Manage payroll and corporate taxes
• Preparing Annual Financial plan and statements
• Report customer or company staff problems to the COO/GM and/or President.
• Any other job duties as maybe assigned from time to time to you.
COST ACCOUNTANTID:4173335,000 ~ 40,000 Ortigas, Pasig
• Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records
• Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities
• Review costs for all external inventory, labor, and material purchases
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings
• Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits
• Review and document inventory and material purchases
• Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
• Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
• Prepare cost statements for various facilities and breakdown points
• Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
• Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases
• Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods
• Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs
• Assist in audits and general ledger preparation
• Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs
SALES OFFICERSID:4168920,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPParañaque
a. Responsible for attending to sales inquiries, export and import bookings.
b. Attend to inquiries regarding freight forwarding, brokerage, contract logistics and other services that include but not limited to processing of necessary
c. Responsible for cultivating corporate accounts assigned by Management.
d. Responsible for bringing in new corporate accounts via cold calls or sales calls.
e. Responsible for achieving sales target.
f. Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
g. Deliver reports/final proposals for review by Management.
h. Performs functional responsibilities such as financial and administrative reports.
i. Closely work with Customer Service to ensure accuracy and timeliness of
j. Perform other tasks as assigned or required.
Christmas party hold in a luxury hotel
オペレーション管理職 リゾート地スービック勤務★ID:4195880,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPAngeles
Fleet ManagerID:4122245,000 ~ 50,000 Parañaque
The fleet manager is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor status of planning and dispatching deliveries
- Deal and coordinate with customer service department
- Coordinate with brokers
- Import/export / BOC documentation
- Deal and negotiate with truckers
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH