4 Jobs for Transportation / Logistics found
SALES OFFICERSID:4168920,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPParañaque
a. Responsible for attending to sales inquiries, export and import bookings.
b. Attend to inquiries regarding freight forwarding, brokerage, contract logistics and other services that include but not limited to processing of necessary
c. Responsible for cultivating corporate accounts assigned by Management.
d. Responsible for bringing in new corporate accounts via cold calls or sales calls.
e. Responsible for achieving sales target.
f. Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
g. Deliver reports/final proposals for review by Management.
h. Performs functional responsibilities such as financial and administrative reports.
i. Closely work with Customer Service to ensure accuracy and timeliness of
j. Perform other tasks as assigned or required.
Christmas party hold in a luxury hotel
COST ACCOUNTANTID:4173335,000 ~ 40,000 Ortigas, Pasig
• Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, and records
• Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities
• Review costs for all external inventory, labor, and material purchases
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings
• Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits
• Review and document inventory and material purchases
• Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
• Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
• Prepare cost statements for various facilities and breakdown points
• Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
• Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases
• Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods
• Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs
• Assist in audits and general ledger preparation
• Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs
Accounting StaffID:4145212,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPManila
- Process check vouchers.
- Update check monitoring.
- Photocopying of check , SOE and MC.
- Monitor monthly expenses of the company.
- Release the check and BIR Form 2307 to suppliers and secure official receipts.
- Filing of vouchers and other supporting documents.
- Doing other task (as needed by accounting department)
■ Social Security
■ HMO(Phil Care)
Fleet ManagerID:4122245,000 ~ 50,000 Parañaque
The fleet manager is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor status of planning and dispatching deliveries
- Deal and coordinate with customer service department
- Coordinate with brokers
- Import/export / BOC documentation
- Deal and negotiate with truckers
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH