89 Jobs for Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries found
Admin/HR ManagerID:4335450,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various.
This company is just started up August 2020,so no back office staff. Japan HQ will support but the candidate have to do all back office task,HR, Admin, Accounting and coordinate with HQ to make good company.
can work home during rock down term
Graphic DesignerID:4335320,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPRizal Area
*Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
*Plans concept by studying information and materials.
*Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
*Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
*Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
*Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
*Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
*Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
*Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Other duties to be assigned
*Government mandatory benefits
*13 months bonus
others to be disclosed during interview
New business developmentID:4333930,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPLaguna Others
Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal(40php/day), Birthday pay(250php/once)
*Group Accident Insurance
*Christmas Party&Company Outing Tour
*Clothing Allowance, Salary Loan, Educational Loan
*Birthday Leave(1day), Bereavement Leave(3days)
*Rice Allowance 500php/month(Upon 1yr)
*Retirement Facility(Upon 4yrs)
Sales Manager ID:4330950,000 PHP ~ 63,000 PHPLaguna Others
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible in managing the department’s daily operation, activities and ensure smooth transaction as required by the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Direct or manage the department operational activity such as purchasing, supplier management, production and capacity balancing (sub-contractor), inventory management, delivery & logistic.
2) Manage sales budget and target, to limit costs and improve operations efficiency, customer service.
3) Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product delivery needs and people management.
4) Participate to sales and marketing of new business development management of the over-all operation of the department under EMS
5) Work with the General Manager to define and execute strategic initiatives and strategic customer relationships.
6) Oversee management of orders including product requirements, forecasting, and schedule management.
7) Establish and maintain relationships with customer activities.
8) Develop team members’ skill and positive mindset, and establish a high morale and united team focusing on the common vision and target.
Data AnalystID:4335234,000 PHP ~ 49,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Administration and HR ManagerID:4299460,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPMakati
Administration and HR Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
. Maintain and safeguard company records.
.Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
.Establishes and leads recruitment practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
7.Provides general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents and permits
8.Attract talented people for the required jobs and retain staff by proposing the improvement of remuneration system to be externally competitive and internally fair and creating talent management / career development program.
■ Medical insurance
■ 13 months bonus
■ Others will be disclosed at the time of the intervi
Materials SupervisorID:4335158,000 PHP ~ 86,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
CRM Administrator (Marketing Data Analyst)ID:4306040,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
CRM Administrator (Marketing Data Analyst)
Accounting StaffID:4322418,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. General Job Description
a. Abide by the rules and regulations of company.
b. Follow instructions from immediate superiors according to the norms of company.
c. Willing to work in a given schedule.
2. Processes payments to suppliers and other payables such as:
b. Amortizations (Monthly and Annual)
c. Third party contractors
d. Company bills and utilities
e. Rentals and equipments
g. And other payables
3. Prepares, computes and process the remittances to the concerned government agencies (ie. BIR, SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG) to wit:
a. Prepares withholding tax certificates
b. Alphalist to BIR
c. Computation of Annual Tax and refund
d. Computes sickness and maternity benefits of all employees.
e. Upkeeps the records on the general journal
f. Daily reporting of Official receipts and summarizes the same in the cash receipt book and prepares certificate of PAGIBIG and SSS payments upon employee’s requests
g. Prepares vouchers and for all disbursements
h. Release checks to suppliers and others
i. Handles petty cash fund
j. And performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time
SSS, PhilHealth, HMDF, 13 month,HMO, transoporttation
Assistant IT Project Manager (Sr.Role position)ID:4335030,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)