286 Jobs for Engineering - Electronics/Communication found
Accountant(CPA)ID:4228125,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis. He/ She under takes all treasury operations and responsibilities under the supervision of the Accounting Head.
- Handles Tax Cases and related BIR requirements
- Assists in handling BIR-related transactions and documentation
- Controls all banking and operating system and manages the money transmission system
- Review bills on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Partners with the company’s auditors (both internal and external) to ensure that all transactions having to do with treasury is recorded correctly and in accordance with laid down standards.
- Ensures the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensures the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintains and manages all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensures the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Provide inputs and advice to company and may include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- Ensures tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
- Ensures the vigorous and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
- Monitors financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Expects to perform special projects and requests from time to time as the management deems fit.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal allowance & transportation allowance(350PHP per day)
【学歴不問！未経験からWEBマーケティング！】チームリーダー、コンサルタントマネージャーID:4232960,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPCebu City
【幅広い販促企画を提案！】企画営業職！ID:3787280,000 PHP ~ 120,000 PHPMakati
HRGA StaffID:4150510,000 ~ 14,000 Laguna Others
1. Hiring and Selection
Sources applicants for various job openings.
Coordinates manpower requests and specifications to recruitment service provider.
Ensures pre-employment requirements are complete prior to date of deployment.
Assists the newly hired employee on Company Orientation.
Issues PPEs and locker to newly hired employees.
2. Employee Relations
Facilitates active listening and therapeutic communication at all times.
Listens and acts immediately on the grievances of employees.
Mediates gaps between employees and the management.
3. Human Resources Management
Assists immediate superior in the following activities:
Execution of employee relations programs such as company outing and Christmas Party.
Monitoring the implementation and compliance to company policies.
Generating Perfect Attendance report every month end.
Facilitating expat requirements and requests.
4. General Affairs
Facilitates car/hotel/restaurant reservations for guests and expats.
Issuance of meal stubs to some awarded employees.
Controls consumable requests for office supplies and drinking water bottles.
to be disclosed during orientation
Engineering Supervisor/OfficerID:4150420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Supervise new product and process development requirements.
Research and develop new technology and method for line improvement.
Create short / middle / long term plan for the section.
Check Engineering documents (i.e Engineering Change Notification, Process Control Sheet, Process Design, etc.)
Check Process Design, Line Specification, machine or equipment specifications, production materials, manpower requirement, line capacity, and production line statistical process control.
Oversee section improvement and process development activity of the whole section.
Arrange training program and skill improvement activities for the team.
Prepare and or modify procedures as needed.
Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
Track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of the whole team.
Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Account Manager ID:4194618,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
<Job Profile and Description>
Under the overall supervision of the Sales Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of Sales calls, client coordination, and billing and collection of their assigned Accounts. The Account Manager is responsible for handling the specified account and monitors the closing of contracts and operations to client coordination and reports to Sales Manager regarding the issues that might come across the client and or jobsite. Account Manager will be responsible in reporting his weekly inquiries, sales to the Sales Manager and the Sales Secretary/CF.
-Duties and Responsibilities-
• Provides detailed information regarding the project activities of clients and relays it to the Sales Manager to plan for the Manager and coordinate project activities, from substantive, administrative points of view, applying strategic planning and systematic coordination of operations to client activities.
• Accepts delegated account from the Sales Manager while producing cold calls from the setting of meeting to the closing of account to the billing and collection of the account
• Reports to Sales Manager and Sales Secretary the live progress of accounts that are currently on build up stage all the way to the Negotiation stage including the project management
• Generate output in terms of sales calls, cold calls, building relationships with client, and exploring accounts that would provide sales and revenue to the company.
• Document monthly reports of Sales progress of heavy equipment rental and sales through the Sales Secretary and present issues to be discussed with the Sales Manager.
• Plan, organize and participate in the transparent tender bidding or request for proposal processes in coordination with the technical group for the selection of proper equipment to be rented or to be sold to the client
• Establish and maintain relationships and act as the key focal point to clients to ensure that all communication, coordination, proposals, discounts and billing and collection are expediently and effectively managed in line with the standards of the company.
• Perform other duties that may be required by the Sales Manager and Senior Management.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others
Supply Chain ManagerID:4229740,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna Others
Supply Chain Manager manage all warehouse and supply chain operations, including planning, shipping, receiving, and logistics. Supply Chain Manager maximize operations efficiency, minimize costs, and drive product quality. Oversee employees to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products to customers. Oversee packaging, inventory management, vendor/supplier management, and inbound/outbound logistics.
• Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
• Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
• Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
• Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
• Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
• Train and mentor SCM employees
• Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
• Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
• Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
• Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
• Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, technical services, or quality assurance.
Company nurseID:4224918,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Project Engineer (Electrical) ID:4229130,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares plans and documents such as;
• Project Schedule
• Electrical Single Line Diagram;
• Cable Tray and Conduit Routing;
• Cable and Conduit Schedule / Specifications;
• Bill of Electrical Material / Quantities;
• Progress Reports
2. Supervises, instructs, reviews the work of Cad Operator in the preparation of:
• Electrical installation permit application plans/drawings/documents;
• Electrical plans such as:
(1) Electrical installation plans / drawings such as Cable and Conduit Schedule etc
(2) Final Document
3. Site Supervision of electrical installation
Marketing Staff ID:4229015,000 PHP ~ 17,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handles client orders and other client’s concerns
2. Delivery checking and monitoring thru calls and emails
3. Prepares PDEA and PNP Summary
4. In-charge of sending of Futaba samples to SGS
5. In-charge of material requests, cash advances, purchase orders and encoding of suppliers invoice to chem monitoring
6. In-charge of preparation of delivery docs (DR, Invoice, COA, Delivery Advise, Labels) and coordinate with trucking Laquindanum
7. Prepares SOA and Invoice to clients
8. In-charge of preparation of quotations to clients, chemical pricing subject to NS approval
9. In-charge of client’s ISO audit compliance
10. In-charge of LOA (PEZA)