2 Jobs for Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety found
EHS ManagerID:4483250,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
The Deputy Section Manager for Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Section is responsible for the implementation of programs and projects related to environmental protection, health and safety standards and processes of Company stakeholders such as contractors, suppliers and visitors.
1. Performs the duties and responsibilities of an Accredited Pollution Control Officer as required by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
2. Acts as the Occupational Safety and Health (OHS) Officer of the company and administers the OSH management system, including reporting, compliance and continuous improvement.
3. Ensures the completion of EHS-related regulatory requirements, which includes permit application and timely submission to various private and government agencies.
4. Prepares the EHS section’s Strategic Planning Report for an active company-wide EHS activities.
5. Prepares and conducts EHS training for employees, visitors, suppliers and contractors.
6. As section’s budget officer, plans, monitors and controls the EHS budget.
7. Evaluates and recommends Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety materials.
8. Ensures that implemented programs and projects adhere to EHS standard.
9. Monitors employees’ compliance to EHS standard and conducts incident investigation and reporting as necessary.
10. Supervises motor pool operations such as preventive maintenance including repairs and ensures safety of all vehicles.
11. Ensures completion of all regulatory requirements related to building construction, machine installations and other related facilities.
12. Supervises the company’s ground and landscaping activities; including housekeeping, hygiene and janitorial services.
13. Oversees the maintenance and improvements of Employee Welfare Facilities such as canteen, sleeping and recreation areas.
14. Supervises medical program and health benefits application, which includes clinic management, medicine issuance, employee health programs and other health-related benefits.
15. Coordinates Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and activities to ensure a positive brand and social value in the community.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
EHS Assistant Staff SO/PCOID:4501715,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
-Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
-Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
-Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
-Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
-Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
-Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
-Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
-Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required.
-support superior activity
-Performs other related duties as assigned.
Government mandated benefits
Other Details will discuss during interview or Offer