284 Jobs for Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety found
【フィリピン勤務！製造業経験者大募集！】工場長ID:4185785,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
Licensed Civil EngineerID:4213925,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. Overall in-charge for the structural & civil work for acquired projects
2. Manage the preparation, configuration, transport, on-site installation, customer service & troubleshooting of heavy machineries
3. Champion programs that support initiative on maintaining operational efficiency & cost control metrics.
4. Recommend measures to continuously improve quality of service & work team.
■SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
■Meantime, Overtime pay, Holiday pay
Administration Manager(Japanese skill)ID:4158650,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus
Purchasing SupervisorID:4233313,000 PHP ~ 16,000 PHPFirst Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE)
-Responsible for managing all procurements and other related transactions.
-Prepare necessary documents needed in procurement transactions.
-Managing the purchase requisition order for local and international suppliers
-In-charge in supplier selection and evaluation
-Coordination with accounting for payment to suppliers
-Managing product delivery, complaints, and other related transactions.
-Responsible for suppliers' coordination on the delivery of ordered items & follow up on pending items
-Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by her immediate superior from time to time.
To be discussed
Spare Parts Manager (Section Head)ID:4233160,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPQuezon city
a)Stock control of spare parts
b)Forecasting spare parts demand
c)Placing an order for spare parts based on demand forecast
1. Responsible for setting up a logical ordering and inventory system for automotive spare parts and accessories
2. Supervises the warehousing operations from in-bound to outbound.
3. Supervises the distribution of spare parts and accessories to nationwide dealers
4. Sets business targets and KPI’s for the Spare parts and accessories business.
5. Monitors the attainment of the network’s business targets and KPIs
6. Develops, implements and monitors revenue generating programs in support of business targets.
7. Develops Spare Parts training programs for network
8. Develops standards for the Spare Parts business
Annual Medical exam,
Business Development OfficerID:4228640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati
Identify and generate potential sales leads and contacts.
Screen potential business opportunities by contacting potential partners, performing
market research and analyzing market strategies
Introduce and oversee new marketing initiatives.
Communicate new product developments to prospective and existing clients
Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as digital
advertisements, marketing events and website utilization.
Develop business proposals and presentations for new and existing clients.
Conduct training and presentations for brokers and business partners.
Assist brokers and other business partners in product and business queries
Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
15th month Bonus(regular emproyes)
13th(Every December )
personal acsident insurance
Japanese Speaking Back Office TSRID:4230635,000 PHP ~ 42,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
This position is responsible for entering personal data from various documents into computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
• Enters personal data by inputting text based (Japanese Character) and numerical information from source documents within time limits
• Maintains data entry requirements by applying company’s program techniques and procedures
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
• Transcribe information/data into required format
• Reviewing data for deficiencies, compiling and sorting information
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
HR SupervisorID:4230230,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPDaiichi Industrial Park
•Checking labor law and manage to follow it
•Answering employee questions
•Processing incoming mail
•Creating and distributing documents
•Setting appointments and arranging meetings
•Maintaining calendars of HR management team
•Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
<Recruitment/New Hire Process>
•Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
•Participating in recruitment efforts
•Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
•Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
•Collecting employment and tax information
•Preparing new employee files
•Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
•Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
•Administering new employment assessments
•Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
- Christmas bonus [less than 10,000Php]
- Perfect Attendance [27 php x working day.]
- Shuttle bus from Cavite and Laguna [round trip]
- They have company nurse and clinic
Sunday, National holiday(Phil)
VL 10 days / SL 10 days
Outing, Christmas Party
Marketing AdvisorID:4233240,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
Accountant(CPA)ID:4228125,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis. He/ She under takes all treasury operations and responsibilities under the supervision of the Accounting Head.
- Handles Tax Cases and related BIR requirements
- Assists in handling BIR-related transactions and documentation
- Controls all banking and operating system and manages the money transmission system
- Review bills on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Partners with the company’s auditors (both internal and external) to ensure that all transactions having to do with treasury is recorded correctly and in accordance with laid down standards.
- Ensures the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensures the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintains and manages all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensures the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Provide inputs and advice to company and may include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit
- Ensures tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
- Ensures the vigorous and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
- Monitors financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Expects to perform special projects and requests from time to time as the management deems fit.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal allowance & transportation allowance(350PHP per day)