3 Jobs for Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety found
EHS SUPERVISOR for ManufacturingID:4504430,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
1. Performs the duties and responsibilities of an Accredited Pollution Control Officer as required by the Department of Environment and Natural resources (DENR).
2. Acts as the Occupational Safety and Health Officer of the company and administers the OSH management system, including reporting, compliance and its continuous improvement.
3. Ensures the company compliance to EHS-related regulatory requirements, which includes permit application and reports submittals to various private and government agencies.
4. Prepares the EHS section’s Management By-Strategy Planning (MBSP) for an active company-wide EHS activities.
5. Prepares and conducts EHS training for employees, visitors, suppliers and contractors.
6. As section’s budget officer, plans, monitors and controls the EHS budget.
7. Evaluates and recommends Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety materials.
8. Ensures the compliance of implemented programs and projects to EHS standard.
9. Monitors the employees’ compliance to EHS standard and conducts incident investigation and reporting as necessary.
10. Supervises the company’s ground and landscaping activities.
11. Oversees the maintenance and improvements of Employee Welfare Facilities such as canteen, sleeping and recreation area.
12. Supervises medical program and health benefits application, which includes clinic management, medicine issuance and other health-related benefits.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Other details will discuss during interview or offer
EHS Assistant Staff <FRESH GRADUATE WELCOME!>ID:4501715,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPCalamba Premier International Park (CPIP)
-Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
-Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of routine inspections.
-Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
-Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant topics.
-Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
-Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
-Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when needed.
-Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or pollutants, as required.
-support superior activity
-Performs other related duties as assigned.
Government mandated benefits
Other Details will discuss during interview or Offer
PCO & ISO In charge <PAMPANGA>ID:4461320,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPClark, Pampanga
1. Establishes and handles environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 standard requirements.
2. Ensures the company's compliance to EMS requirements including the documentation and procedure maintenance of Pollution Control.
3. Identifies criteria on procured products (Use of any substance that impacts the environment is not permissible).
4. Conducts meeting for environmental management activities.
5. Provides system in recovering and recycling of used materials, packing materials, etc.
6. Engage energetically in the battle against global warming, including fully phasing out ozone-depleting substances, cutting back on use of greenhouse effect substances, and adopting energy-saving activities regulated by the Montreal Protocol.
7. Monitor and controls environmental impact substances that are restricted in the manufacturing processes.
8. Examines and update permits, licenses, applications and records of compliance.
9. Ensures that all solid and hazardous wastes are segregated, collected, and disposed properly and on a regular basis.
10. Monitors environmental compliance and maintains liaison with appropriate regulatory agencies.
11. Interacting with a variety of departments, conducts training in emergency response and hazardous material handling.
12. Prepares environmental compliance and monitoring reports duly certified by authorized company representatives.
13. Handles other environmental concerns/matters.
other details will discuss during interview or offer