6 Jobs for Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive found
Plastic Injection Systems Engineer (Service)ID:4498040,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPMakati
1. Equipment sales
2. SOLUTION proposal
3. Service support (installation assistance)
4. support customer needs
5. Generate maintenance, Repair report
-knowledgeable with Microsoft office
-With driver license
-at least 3 years experience with machine maintenance
-can use CAD
-Has experience with plastic injection company
- Candidate must be willing to travel to laguna, Batangas and CEBU
from Japanese manufacturing company
Systems Engineer (DAT-SE)ID:4455025,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPClark, Pampanga
Registered ME for Construction EquipmentID:4416425,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
1. Estimate, Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes.
2. Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
3. Preparing complete, accurate and timely submittal or logs for mechanical projects based on project drawings and specifications.
4. Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of mechanical theory to engineering projects.
5. Assist Project Manager by preparing all necessary back up relating to project and change requests.
6. Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
7. Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
8. Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
9. Develop budgets, estimating labor, materials and construction costs.
10. Responsible for timely completion of all required project close-out documents per contract.
11. Take accurate and complete meeting minutes.
12. Distribute contract documents to subcontractors and site supervisors, including drawings, specifications, and general conditions. Include any accepted alternates or addendums with documents.
13. Prepare and submit building permit application, follow up on review progress and receive upon approval.
14. During Construction Phase, proactively manage project to achieve quality, schedule, budget and safety.
15. Utilize and maintain tools, schedule and document management to track and record project performance.
16. Document quality and progress of each Subcontractor and Suppliers. Update Subcontractors and Suppliers of any changes to plans, specifications and/or schedule.
17. Inform Project Manager of productivity, costs, quality control, document management and processing of applications for payment.
18. Notify Project Manager of any issues that arise which affects quality, budget, progress and safety.
19. Check and make sure that project team members have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for safety.
20. Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
CAD ENGINEERID:4445745,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMuntinlupa
Mechanic and TechnicianID:4490018,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
Maintenance ManagerID:4482355,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPTarlac
The position is responsible and accountable for the effective implementation of Repair and Maintenance Program of Mobile Equipment in all Plant Sites
insurance from employment
HMO upon regularization
Annual Salary Review