8 Jobs for Finance - Audit/Taxation found
Audit Manager ID:4528260,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPPasig
Accounting Assistant <Tax for Leasing and Finance>ID:4527819,000 PHP ~ 21,000 PHPMakati
1.Prepares closing, adjusting, reconciling and correcting entries in the GL.
2.Performs bank reconciliation statement.
3.Files returns and pays taxes (WTC, EWT, FWT, GRT, IT).
4.Prepare Subsidiary Ledgers.
5.Prepares schedules for external auditors.
6.Prepares schedules for government institutions such as BIR, BSP and SEC.
7.Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
13 months pay
other details will be disclosed during the interview
Regulatory Compliance SupervisorID:4520930,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna International Industrial Park (LIIP)
1. Monitors overall compliance of the company covering documents compliance and retention, invoicing requirements, reports reconciliations, and other related matters.
2. Monitors and oversee in line projects of the section.
3. Prepares revenue issuances analysis and impact monitoring
4. Research and implement planning strategies related to the current company structure as well as new business initiatives.
5. Respond to all notices and varied correspondence received from tax authorities.
6. Reviews tax return schedules.
7. Monitors filing and payment status of tax returns.
8. Monitors electronic submissions to BIR.
9. Monitors payment status of real property taxes and municipal business taxes.
10. Registers and negotiates with the LGUs new properties subject to real property taxes.
11. Handles BIR audits.
12. Registers inward remittances to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
13. Handles POS permits registration, documents preparation for submission to BIR, and permit retirement.
14. Monitors retail stores permit applications for retirement and assists with the documentation process.
15. Issues inter-company memorandums related to tax and compliance concerns.
to be discuss
<CPA Accounting Staff> MFG in PampangaID:4414630,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPClark, Pampanga
-Monitor accounting Related reports.
-support and correspond with BIR concerns
-support and correspond with External audit concerns
-other task will assigned time to time
Lunch break 12pm-1pm
Accounting Assistant <FRESH GRAD>ID:4516316,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPMakati
Reviews, analyzes, processes, and records the daily transactions of the company.
Prepares and maintains supplemental schedules and working papers necessary for the
preparation of various accounting reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Analyzes and processes documents and records the transactions in the
accounting books; ensuring compliance with internal and external policies and
2. Ensures proper safekeeping and monitoring of accounting documents.
3. Prepares and submits accurate and timely schedules and working papers
necessary for the periodic closing of accounting books and various financial
4. Monitors and processes payments; making sure that funding for such is adequate.
5. Assists the Accounting Department Head with audits.
6. Monitor and ensure that all business functions being implemented in accordance
with company policies and operating procedures as the management oversight
over the first line from accounting point of view.
7. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
13 months pay
-transportation allowance: 1,500 PHP/month
the rest to be disclosed during the interview
Accounting OfficerID:4524440,000 PHP ~ 450,000 PHPTaguig
Supervisor, Internal Audit and Systems ID:4474640,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
The successful candidate will provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the operations of the Group and member companies. He/ she shall provide the Group’s management and personnel with reasonable assurance, recommendations, analysis, advice, and information to assist them in the effective discharge of their responsibilities. He/she shall assess the cost-effectiveness of controls, and shall make recommendations for effectiveness, efficiency, and economy.
to be discuss
Tax Lawyer - ManagerID:4490850,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
The successful candidate will be responsible in providing support services to and for the companies in the ICCP Group in the areas of tax advisory, compliance and advocacy. From time to time, he/ she will provide support services for SEC/PEZA/BOI compliance and registration and render minor contract review and legal opinion. He/ she will formulate, recommend and present solutions or best practices resulting to tax compliance and/or savings to the assigned companies.
to be discuss