9 Jobs for Finance - General/Cost Accounting found
<Accounting Leader> for manufacturing CompanyID:4364818,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCavite Others
1) Include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports,
2) reconciling bank statements,
3)run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts, and sales reports.
4)An Accounting Leader should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
5)Accounting Leader ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
6) Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
7)Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
8) Oversee day-to-day operation.
9) Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Accounting Manager.
Finance and Accounting Deputy General ManagerID:44035100,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES>
・Develop and improve department quality objectives and risk register for increase accuracy and efficiency.
・Supervise and delegate department task to team members and developing their skills to be ready for next position levels or assignment that maybe required by projects for Admin and Finance.
・Oversee daily activities of the department to ensure that projects, month end and yearly reporting requirements are completed on time.
・Analyze financial transaction, reports, budgets and forecast before submission to Management.
・Prepare financial report for stockholders and board meeting presentation.
・Assist other departments in developing budget, financial, efficiency impact on the business.
・Keep informed on the latest development in taxes and in industry.
・Oversee complete financial records, audit and reconciliations if needed.
-13th month pay
-HMO including 3 dependents.
-VL=15 days, SL=15 days
*VL carry-over to next fiscal year, if unused. SL will be converted to cash at the end of fiscal year, if unused.
Assistant Finance ManagerID:44026100,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati
Accounting StaffID:4400415,000 PHP ~ 17,000 PHPParañaque
・Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
・Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
・Monitor monthly expenses of the company.
・Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
・Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
・Meet financial accounting objectives
・Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
・Must be a team player and work well with co-employees, superiors and customers.
・Filing of vouchers and other supporting documents.
-13th month pay
-SL 15days/VL 15days
Treasury Personnel <MAKATI>ID:4402420,000 PHP ~ 26,000 PHPMakati
- Support Treasury work for financial service
- Checking and monitoring of Cash flow
- Do budgeting and forecasting of financial
- Do negotiation with the client
- Responsible to generate reporting with Cash flow, Budgeting and forecast
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the management
-SSS, philhealth, pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SLVL/15 days each
-transportation allowance: 1,500 PHP/month
the rest to be disclosed during the interview
Accounting Assistant (Tacloban Branch)ID:4401414,348 PHP ~ 14,348 PHPEastern Visayas
Finance SupervisorID:4234020,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPPampanga
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in the implementation of accurate and sound accounting systems ensuring that all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded on time and monitored.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares management reports including but not limited to Financial Statement.
2. Formulates action plan for the department’s targets and objectives.
3. Ensures accuracy, validity and propriety of all transactions recorded in the Books of Accounts (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, etc.)
4. Verifies all documents prepared by the Accounting Staff such as cash vouchers, vouchers payable, cash receipts vouchers, journal vouchers, adjustment memos and petty cash replenishment.
5. Verifies online banking payments to local and foreign suppliers.
6. Records all disbursements and receipts in the Cash Position Report for proper monitoring.
7. Ensures accuracy of mathematical computation of payroll and propriety of additions and deductions from payroll.
8. Verify proper booking and monitoring of cash advances for liquidation.
9. Checks lapsing schedule of fixed assets and prepayments for proper depreciation, amortization and monitoring.
10. Prepares monthly bank reconciliation, accrual and provision of expenses.
11. Checks reports on Tax Returns, Government Reports such as VAT, Alphalist, Expanded Withholding Tax, FBT, SSS, Pag-ibig, PEZA and other required reports submitted by staff.
12. Checks quarterly and annual report required by PEZA prepared by staff.
13. Responsible in safekeeping of important company documents entrusted to the Department.
14. Act as liaison in the audit being conducted by SGV and Bureau of Internal Revenue auditors.
15. Evaluates subordinates’ performance and recommends some personnel actions such as promotion, transfer, discharge, and disciplinary measures.
16. Responsible in monitoring the daily activities of the staff ensuring that all company policies are being followed. This includes ensuring that all cost cutting measures of the company are being followed.
17. Coordinates with Human Resource (HR) section all matters related to payroll.
18. Prepares payroll for office employees, checks production and guarantees that all information particularly salary are treated confidentially.
19. Ensures that payroll is computed in accordance with company policy and existing government regulations particularly BIR, SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG and DOLE.
20. Prepares & checks monthly schedule of payments and reports to SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG Fund and ensures on-time payment and reporting.
21. Responsible in monitoring employee’s loans and deductions such as SSS loans, Pag-IBIG loans, HMI and other advances to employees and see to it that it is properly deducted in payroll.
22. Responsible for ascertaining resigned employee’s accountabilities and see to it that it was settled before releasing the clearance.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
Position allowance 5,000Php
Vacation Leave 5days
Sick Leave 5days
Accounting ManagerID:4398730,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPLaguna Others
学習塾の事務業務募集【未経験・新卒応募可能！英語不問】日本と海外の橋渡し役に！ID:4273950,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPCebu City