14 Jobs for IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin found
IT specialistID:4394325,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
1. Implements server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
2. Performs technology needs analysis.
3. Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
4. Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
5. Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed budgets and schedules.
6. Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products.
8. Demonstrate knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
9. Demonstrate ability to administer a 250+ node network including firewalls.
10. Demonstrated ability to support networked printers and photocopiers.
11. Demonstrate working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
12. Orientation and training of I.T. Engineer.
13. Manage the negotiation of hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
14. Manage all information security projects, activities and tasks.
15. Supervising, coaching, and mentoring of I.T. Engineers.
16. Apply Server OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
17. Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
18. Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
19. Monitor scheduled preventive maintenance on servers, desktop computers and other peripherals.
20. Update all servers and workstations with the latest security updates, service packs, anti-virus definition files, and other tools to prevent internal and external exploits.
21. Software installation (Windows for work-groups, MS Office, DOS
To be discussed.
ColdFusion Development Engineer (PHP or Ruby)ID:4391470,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Ortigas, Pasig, Pasig, Taguig, Quezon city, Manila, Laguna Others, Cebu City, Mandaluyong , Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Batangas Others, Cavite Others, Rizal Area, Pateros, Caloocan, Malabon, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, San Juan, Valenzuela, Quezon Province Area, Cavite Economic Zone , Cavite Light Industrial Park, Daiichi Industrial Park, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE), People's Technology Complex, Calamba Premier International Park (CPIP), Carmelray Industrial Park I (CIP1), Carmelray Industrial Park II (CIP2), Greenfield Auto Park, Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Laguna Technopark, Light Industry and Science Park I (LISP1), Light Industry and Science Park II (LISP2), First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), Light Industry and Science Park III (LISP3), Lima Technology Center, Bohol, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Cagayan Valley, Angeles, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, Clark, Pampanga, MIMAROPA, Bicol Region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, SOCCSKSARGEN, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
In charge of a joint project of our EC shop and back-end system (in using current) that handle Japan EC site and Hong Kong core system, which is developed by Japan head office.
In the future, support the operation of Japan and overseas EC sites and other systems.
It will be 100% in-house business system.
1day vacation leave every 3 months.
This is a contract-based hiring between the employee and the HQ in Japan.
No Filipino Government benefits will be provided (SSS, 13th month pay, Philhealth etc)
C#.net Development EngineerID:4391270,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Ortigas, Pasig, Pasig, Taguig, Quezon city, Manila, Laguna Others, Cebu City, Mandaluyong , Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Batangas Others, Cavite Others, Rizal Area, Pateros, Caloocan, Malabon, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, San Juan, Valenzuela, Quezon Province Area, Cavite Economic Zone , Cavite Light Industrial Park, Daiichi Industrial Park, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE), People's Technology Complex, Calamba Premier International Park (CPIP), Carmelray Industrial Park I (CIP1), Carmelray Industrial Park II (CIP2), Greenfield Auto Park, Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Laguna Technopark, Light Industry and Science Park I (LISP1), Light Industry and Science Park II (LISP2), First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), Light Industry and Science Park III (LISP3), Lima Technology Center, Bohol, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Cagayan Valley, Angeles, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, Clark, Pampanga, MIMAROPA, Bicol Region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, SOCCSKSARGEN, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
We believes that the pursuit of beauty is not bound geographically or by time. Our Group was incorporated as a cosmetic trading company in and has become one of the most popular overseas shopping sites for international cosmetics and skincare products.
Other than the head office in Japan and flagship office & distribution warehouse in Hong Kong, the Group has office in UAS, France, Italy, Taiwan, Singapore, Poland, Australia and other Asian Countries with total headcount of 500 staff members. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber to join our growing team.
In addition to developing and operating multiple EC sites, we have in-house production management systems for orders, shipping, settlement, inventory management, etc., and you will be involved in these systems as in-house SE.
Since there is little overtime work, you can work with a good work-life balance.
1day vacation leave every 3 months.
Full Stack VB.NET Systems DeveloperID:4301120,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
・Developing front end website architecture.
・Designing user interactions on web pages.
・Developing back end website applications.
・Creating servers and databases for functionality.
・Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
・Designing and developing APIs.
・Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
・Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
・Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
・Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
・Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
・Write technical documentation
★セブ島勤務【東証一部IT企業】ネット広告運用（住居提供/ネット環境完備/水道光熱費負担）ID:4290246,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPCebu
・Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitterなどの広告運用
Full Stack Java Systems DeveloperID:4221620,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
・Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
・Delivering high availability and performance
・Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
・Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
・Managing Java and Java EE application development
・Ensuring designs comply with specifications
・Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
・Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
・Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings
IT ManagerID:4495150,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPCebu City
• Maintain functional IT Networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
• Install and configure software, servers, routers and other IT devices
• Monitor IT Network performance and reliability
• Resolve issues by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
• Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
• Understands the risks and procedures to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders when needed
• Maintain complete technical documentation
• Lead the IT Team in a 1000+ user environment
• Critical thinking and planning with a focus on specific objectives
• Suggest improvements to IT infrastructure performance, capacity and scalability
• Lead and develop the IT Team through professional development, job expectations and performance appraisal.
• Amenable to work in the Cebu City Office
to be discuss
System DeveloperID:4470930,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
PROJECT SITE ENGINEERID:4483025,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Primarily responsible in IT system on-site project management from initiation to completion.
• Manage assigned IT Infrastructure projects from proposal phase, kick-off, planning, onsite implementation up to completion/turn-over.
• Gather the technical requirement, and manage the development of high to low level
design, drawing plans and shop drawings
• Creation and update of project schedule/WBS
• Works directly at the customers on-site
• Manage the installation work of IT Facilities from structured cabling systems (SCS),
CCTV, Door Access, PABX, Network Equipment, etc.
• Supervise vendors and suppliers/principals for contracted scope of installation
• Guide and ensure that health and safety policies of the sites are adhered to
• Manage the completion of project documents, submission to customer and closing the
to be discuss
Business AnalystID:4472525,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
• Gather business requirement and understand and map the full life cycle of business processes to ensure compliance with internal and external policies
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of multiple dependent and co-dependent factors
• Analyze metric reports to identify & interpret trends, variances and business performance. Communicates findings in a clear and concise format
• Work to optimize system performance and participates in process design or improvement initiatives
• Participate in identifying, creating, and monitoring current process metrics, process mapping, and if/then analysis on proposed process changes
• Assist with and/or creates project documentation, including functional, technical and conceptual design specifications, requirements/due diligence, use-cases, testing scenarios, process flow charts etc.
• Update documentation for internal system application and integration projects, including user and internal documentation
• Utilize various software tools and applications for data extraction and analysis for project support
to be discuss