2 Jobs for Law/Legal Services found
Legal AssistantID:4058815,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
The Legal Assistant, under the supervision of the Vice President for Corporate Division, handles/supports legal and corporate matters, contracts administration and transaction with government agencies and counterparties to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists the VP-Corporate (Chairman of Compliance Committee) in handling schedules, deadlines and organizing meetings and meeting materials.
2. Assists and handles corporate records of the company and affiliates such as Secretary’s Certificate, Stock Certificates, General Information Sheet and other legal documents.
3. Drafts, reviews, and edits correspondences, memoranda, contracts, reports and other legal documents.
4. Conducts researches on relevant laws, regulations and other legal articles.
5. Assists the VP- Corporate in preparation and consolidation of requirements for submission to regulatory bodies or government agencies.
6. Consolidates reports for Executive Committee meetings and files and organizes minutes of the meeting by coordinating with the Executive Committee members and other concerned personnel.
7. Attends hearing and other meetings involving legal matters, as directed.
8. Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitors calendars; meeting deadlines; documentation actions; inputting information into file database and case.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
•SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
other details will discuss during interview or offer
Legal Department SupervisorID:4508430,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Draft, review, coordinate, manage and advise on a wide range of general commercial contracts (e.g. sales and purchase agreements, vendor agreements, distribution agreements and purchase order terms and conditions).
Provide professional legal advice to various business team.
Provides legal opinion and possible solutions to the actual and potential disputes.
Assist with Legal department to implement compliance programs to comply with the law and regulations as well as the head office policies and procedures.
Responsible for contracts file and contracts security.
Communicate with outside layer and report to headquarter legal head.
-Government Mandatory Benefits
·Meal Allowance – Php 50.00/ day
·Health Card (Employees only)
other details will discuss during interview or Offer