2 Jobs for Law/Legal Services found
Commercial ArchitectID:4523160,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPTaguig
Legal AssistantID:4058815,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Others
The Legal Assistant, under the supervision of the Vice President for Corporate Division, handles/supports legal and corporate matters, contracts administration and transaction with government agencies and counterparties to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists the VP-Corporate (Chairman of Compliance Committee) in handling schedules, deadlines and organizing meetings and meeting materials.
2. Assists and handles corporate records of the company and affiliates such as Secretary’s Certificate, Stock Certificates, General Information Sheet and other legal documents.
3. Drafts, reviews, and edits correspondences, memoranda, contracts, reports and other legal documents.
4. Conducts researches on relevant laws, regulations and other legal articles.
5. Assists the VP- Corporate in preparation and consolidation of requirements for submission to regulatory bodies or government agencies.
6. Consolidates reports for Executive Committee meetings and files and organizes minutes of the meeting by coordinating with the Executive Committee members and other concerned personnel.
7. Attends hearing and other meetings involving legal matters, as directed.
8. Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitors calendars; meeting deadlines; documentation actions; inputting information into file database and case.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
•SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
other details will discuss during interview or offer