2 Jobs for Logistics/Supply Chain found
Assistant Manager-Compliance and Business ProcessesID:4397640,000 PHP ~ 56,000 PHPMuntinlupa
Export coordinator & CS Staff/SVID:4386923,000 PHP ~ 26,000 PHPMakati, Taguig
• To track shipments and communicate with clients about the package's progress
• Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
• Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
• Deal with quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment
problems happen to occur.
• They fill out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees
for each shipment, and keep track of shipment payments and quotas.
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Interact with third party logistics service providers
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
• Ensure all payments are processed in time
• Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Performs other related task that maybe assigned by her immediate superior from time to time.
●SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay