20 Jobs for Marketing/Business Development found
Market Research and Product Planning Assistant ManagerID:4530355,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna International Industrial Park (LIIP)
The Market Research & Product Planning Development is responsible for gathering, maintaining, analyzing and sharing statistical market data for identifying Hino Product's viability and suitability to current and future market demands.
The Market Research section regularly collects, updates, maintains and shares statistical market information acquired from various sources such as institutional organization and direct end-users through organizational report and surveys.
The Product Planning Section identifies viability of future Hino Products and lead internally and externally for development activities such as creation of new product, launching new models and existing model improvements.
The scope of coordination for product planning and improvement is from internal HMP(Hino Motors Philippines) organizations, external subsidiaries, suppliers, dealers and up to end user.
A. To identify, define and monitor market data gathering opportunities including problems and end-user feedbacks by gathering, refining and evaluating market research tools, actions and monitoring product performance, thereby enabling the Business Planning Division and HMP in general to identify and assess how changing elements of the product impact customer behavior
B. To update at least monthly assessments of the industry, customers, channels, geographic and other markets for Hino products
C. To identify and implement the right and cost-effective methodologies, in coordination with the other sections in the division and internal HMP organization, for the appropriate metrics that measure the effectiveness of products, the market shares for the total Philippines vis-a-vis other brands and channel of distribution, the degree/level of delivering a consistent Hino brand image across all stakeholders and across all Hino product offerings, and the degree/level of customer-centric Hino organization
D. To assist and work closely with HMP subsidiaries and suppliers for constant improvement of existing product line-up and existing product models.
E. To pro-actively lead internally and work closely with HMP subsidiaries and suppliers on the planning, developing and launching new Hino Products Models
F. To perform priority tasks that maybe assigned by the division head from time to time
G. To maintain good relations with people inside and outside his department/section especially his superior as well as managers and staff of other groups/companies and handle personnel problems and matters relative to employee relations within his team
H. To recommend and implement approved kaizen activities in the Market Research Product Planning Department
I. To train, develop and motivate the team by focusing on individual performance and support requirements to achieve high standards, whilst fostering a high-performance culture of teamwork and working safely.
J. To project and protect a professional image of his/her person and that of the company all the time.
to be discuss
Japanese Speaker- A marketing assistant managerID:43896100,000 PHP ~ 300,000 PHPMakati
Performance Marketing ManagerID:4528570,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPWork From Home (Full Time)
As the Performance Marketing Manager - PPC you will be responsible for planning,
implementing, and executing various types of PPC campaigns across different platforms.
Analyzing numbers should come second nature to you. You must possess a deep
understanding and knowledge of tools such as Search Engine Optimisation (both technical and
link building), SEM, Bing, and Google Ads ecosystem.
Your main objective should be to ensure that our PPC ads and promotion endeavors yield the
best return on investment.
● Deploying and managing PPC budgets across multiple platforms including but not limited
to the Google Ads ecosystem
● Establish key performance indicators for the company’s PPC campaigns
● Build agile strategies that will yield the best CPAs
● Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns including content audit (onpage
or off page), identification of trends and improvements
● Apply insights from data to enhance PPC campaigns, manage budgets and bids, A/B
testing, experiment with keyword strategies, and traffic optimization
● Generate product data feeds, including optimizing, matching, modifying, sorting, and
filtering product data into usable segments for media campaigns
● Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for
● Execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities, campaign structuring,
targeting, and other factors of paid search
● Provide oversight on this domain by presenting clear, succinct, and actional reports to
the company’s C-Suite level
to be discuss
PR MANANER/MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS LEADID:4503940,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
ADVERTISING SPECIALIST / MARKETING SPECIALISTID:4496425,000 PHP ~ 27,000 PHPTaguig
Head of MarketingID:44517100,000 PHP ~ 180,000 PHPQuezon city, Work From Home (During Pandemic)
Who You Are
You are a leader in your field. As the Head of Marketing, you are a thoughtful and an execution-focused conversant with a sharp eye for detail. You have a breadth of experience across the marketing spectrum. You are part of the strategic decision-making team and will lead the marketing execution of our roadmap. Ultimately, you will need to have a practical mindset with a creative business acumen.
This opportunity will suit anybody with experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Director, who has a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies. Someone who has worked in a B2B SaaS company, preferably a company with expertise in global logistics and international trade.
What You Do
● Define marketing strategies to support the company’s objectives
● Oversee all marketing operations across earned, owned, and paid media channels - which includes but are not limited to email, social media, app-storefront optimizations, PR, partnerships, digital and traditional media along with performance marketing.
● Build a solid network of strategic partnerships
● Identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and manage consistent growth by securing new accounts
● Define target audience segments (i.e. user personas) that maximize impact
● Create and implement multi-channel marketing strategies to drive growth (customer acquisition, revenue, and market share) in our current and new markets
● Plan and organize marketing activities and operations (branding, communications etc.), while ensuring it is consistent with the company’s DNA.
● Have P&L ownership by effectively managing marketing spend in line with the growth and business strategy
● Initiate creative and bold ways to improve the brand proposition within the market
● Spearhead robust data-driven initiatives to grow overall reach and optimise each stage of the customer journey
● Conduct performance analysis of all channels and identify key success metrics
● Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
leave credits 26
HMO upon regularization
13th month pay
Assistant Digital SupervisorID:4521130,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna International Industrial Park (LIIP)
- Responsible for planning, creation, coordination, implementation and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns
- Creates marketing collaterals and campaign posters to be used for website, email and other social media sites
- Will be mainly responsible for content creation and graphic designing
- Upload contents on social media
- Prepare content calendar
- Handles the overall appearance of social media platforms, advertisements and campaigns
to be discuss
Marketing Executive ID:4448825,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPWork From Home (Full Time)
-Support visitor from singapore branch sales staff to communicate with client.
-support communication to client when visiting singapore member
-Preparation of marketing material present to client ( client target list, Specification details and statement in the presentation)
-Contact person for delivery related with client, Singapore branch staff and warehouses in the Philippines
-Other task will assigned time to time
Performance bonus (2/year)
Rice, Clothing laundry allowance
more details will discuss during interview or offer
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERID:4524635,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPMakati
E-Commerce Customer Service SpecialistID:4519116,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPMakati
I. Job Description:
E-Commerce Customer Service Specialist specialized field that requires knowledge of both traditional customer service and e-commerce business practices. E-commerce customer service specialists are responsible for handling inquiries, complaints, and other issues from customers who have purchased products or services online. E-commerce customer service specialists must be able to quickly assess the situation at hand and determine the best course of action to take. They may need to research product details or company policies in order to provide accurate information and resolve any issues.
II. Key Responsibilities:
1. Processing orders, including collecting shipping information and processing payments
2. Providing information about products and services including pricing, availability, delivery options, and order status
3. Providing customer support via email, phone, or social media channels such as Facebook, Viber, WeChat etc.
4. Responding to questions about products, shipping, returns, exchanges, and other topics .
5. Providing customer service and troubleshooting issues with various e-commerce platforms such as Shopee and Lazada.
6. Answering questions about products, shipping rates, billing issues, return policies, etc.
7. Creating and maintaining records of customer interactions with the company or its affiliates
8. Handling returns, exchanges, and other customer service issues related to online purchases.
9. Learn online system, and technical aspect of the products.
10. Coordinating customers concerns to all the department.
11. Provide support to the marketing and warehouse
12. Monitor inventory and stocks.
13. Any other related task needed
SSS, Pagibig, Philheath
Health Insurance (upon regularization)
10 Days Vacation Leave / 5 days Sick Leave (upon regularization)
Bonus: Team Sales Bonus