16 Jobs for Sales - Corporate found
【日系メーカー】ルート営業の急募（未経験応募可・言語が活かせる！）ID:45089100,000 PHP ~ 120,000 PHPLaguna Others
Sales RepresentativeID:4441818,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPLaguna Others
<Duties and Responsibilities>
・Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
・Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work
・schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
・Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
・Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
・Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
・Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
・Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
-SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig
-Raising a salary once a year
-1 month Bonus(depend on performance)
-Provides company car for business use only
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGERID:4506850,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines;
-Dissemination of foreign market information
-Promotion for export of Philippine products
-Acting as a message center between interested parties
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines
-To render, assist and give technical know- how and training to existing and future customers of the Company's products.
-To inform potential customers of price quotations of the head office and affiliated companies
-To conduct and make surveys and studies of the market.
-Attend to the needs of end-users of its products in the Philippines.
other task will assign time to time
Government mandatory benefits
SL: 5 VL:5
Business trip allowances
Other details will discuss during interview or Offer
Head of Country Sales ID:4501270,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMuntinlupa
Jr. Business Development OfficerID:4455630,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMakati
Business Development ManagerID:4502520,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
The Business Development Manager is expected to be ambitious and energetic in supporting Leisue Inc. expand its
clientele. The BDM is the front of the company and will perform a highly dedicated and effective sales strategy for the
financial growth and boost of sales while maintaining strong relationships with clients. As an individual contributor, the
BDM will often reach across all areas of the business.
What you'll do:
• Sell the value proposition of Leisue's services through our Subscription packages for the target market.
These would be the key measurement metrics for performance in this role.
• Determine further subscription sales growth opportunities by mapping out the total project conversions
(number of accounts and revenue).
• Contribute to the growth of the Leisue/Kyoo network through regular collaborations with the Product team.
• Engage with customers regularly and establish trust with them.
• Serve as the voice of customers in providing input to the Product Team.
• Provide help in planning sales & marketing campaigns
• Meet with clients/partners face to face to promote the company’s products/services addressing or
predicting clients’ objectives
Free Meal (on site),
VL and SL,
Monthly Performance Bonus,
Sales Representative <FRESH GRADUATE WELCOME>ID:4501915,000 PHP ~ 17,000 PHPFirst Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP)
Achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration, ideal accounts receivable management within an assigned territory, and/or market segment.
• Develop network expansion and generates new sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
• Strengthening product standing in the market by contacting new customers, setting up new accounts, traveling to locations for establishing leads, and maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients.
• Providing customer service and support to clients within the assigned geographic territory by performing product use demonstrations, placing orders, providing product solutions, and addressing customer concerns, suggestions, and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain good relationships to support the sale and proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
• Achieve and/or exceed sales KPIs and outcomes within the schedule.
• Collect and submit in a timely manner relevant market information like competitors updates, pricing, and other significant and valuable insights gathered in actual discussions with channel partners
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, current trends, best practices, and potential for new products and services.
• Create demand for the area through product presentation.
• Create and maintain an extensive database for the customer to identify the potential customer and good partners in the area
• Identify the Dealer who can support the area or link the retailer to the wholesaler
• Carry out marketing activity to support the area sales and discuss promotions
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
Sales EngineerID:4079718,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPQuezon city
FIELD SALES ASSOCIATEID:4291722,000 PHP ~ 23,000 PHPLaguna Others
National Sales Planning-SpecialistID:4158020,000 PHP ~ 26,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)