19 Jobs for Sales - Corporate found
SALES EXECUTIVESID:4519420,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPLaguna Others, Parañaque, Zambales
Sales staffID:4530820,000 PHP ~ 38,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Looking for Sales and Marketing Person who has connection with Factories in the Philippines that can help develop new business and expand PCB and consumable products like Carton Boxes, Pallets and Manuals/Flyers and others.
-Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services.
-Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
-Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales RepresentativeID:4441818,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPLaguna Others
<Duties and Responsibilities>
・Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
・Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work
・schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
・Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
・Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
・Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
・Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
・Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
-SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig
-Raising a salary once a year
-1 month Bonus(depend on performance)
-Provides company car for business use only
ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGERID:4506850,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines;
-Dissemination of foreign market information
-Promotion for export of Philippine products
-Acting as a message center between interested parties
-Promotion of products presently being distributed in the Philippines
-To render, assist and give technical know- how and training to existing and future customers of the Company's products.
-To inform potential customers of price quotations of the head office and affiliated companies
-To conduct and make surveys and studies of the market.
-Attend to the needs of end-users of its products in the Philippines.
other task will assign time to time
Government mandatory benefits
SL: 5 VL:5
Business trip allowances
Other details will discuss during interview or Offer
Head of Country Sales ID:4501270,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMuntinlupa
Department MNG Internal Control&Business StrategyID:4489690,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPLaguna Others
The Department Manager for Internal Control and Business Strategy (ICBS) is responsible for the development and review of policies and procedures, monitoring of new laws and rules, legal compliance, risk management and recommendations for improvement, as may be necessary. Acts as internal auditor in the following areas: Integrated Management System, Japan-Sarbanes Oxley law, Accounting Standard and applicable laws and compliances.
1. Heads the ICBS Department which plans, executes, monitors and reports its programs to facilitate and promote operational effectiveness, controls and manages risks, and ensures compliance to laws, internal rules as well as rules and policies.
2. Assists the Vice-President for Corporate Division in managing legal matters, including contracts administration, coordination with external counsels, monitoring of cases and legal strategies, representation in government agencies and counterparties, filing/submission of pleadings, reports to the government, ensuring compliance of data privacy rules, and others.
3. Ensures the timely submission of Internal Control Committee (ICC) Reports and other reports to the parent company by assisting and coordinating with the ICC Sub-Committees; heads the Risk Management Sub-Committee.
4. Collaborates with Top Management and relevant departments in developing and monitoring Objectives & Targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), and Strategies/Action.
5. Organizes and facilitates strategic planning and performance management reporting and meetings.
6. Manages the conduct of Internal and Third-Party Audits, such as but not limited to, ISO Internal Audit, Operation & System Audit (OSA), Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Audit, Gemba Check, Financial Operations through Japan-Sarbanes Oxley (J-SOX) Audit, MMC Audit, etc. to provide independent assurance that the company’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively and necessary actions are taken to address the deficiencies.
7. Drives and promotes standardization within the organization to ensure that the internal policies, procedures, and rules are established and timely updated for consistent implementation, compliance, and improvement of operational performance.
8. Organizes committees and acts as Quality and Environment Management Representative (QEMR), Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Data Privacy Officer (DPO), and ICC Secretariat.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Other details will discuss during interview or offer
Sales SpecialistID:4528640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
We are looking for an experienced business development who believes in the power and the impact of digital marketing tools to “digitalize” merchants and coupon, especially service industry such as Amusement park, Spa, Gym, Hair salon etc, who have limited knowledge and expertise in online marketing in online sales.
-Expanding new client and provide solution of marketing with Service
-To search potential client in out of metro area
-Conduct online or onsite MTG with client and find out their problem and demand
-Present solution with their service with sucess case of exsiting client
-Forge relationship with client
-To get re-order from exsiting client
・13th month bonus
Sales ExecutiveID:4526725,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
· Developing new clients
· Sales call, meetings/negotiations with prospect clients (face to face/online)
· Preparation of quotations/proposals
Skills and Attributes
· High self-management skill (implementing POCA, utilizing KPls)
· Strong sense of responsibility
· Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
to be discuss
フィリピンと日本を繋ぐ！【送り出しビジネス】お客様窓口/通訳（急成長中の事業に関われるチャンス!!）ID:4284075,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPLaguna Others
Sales EngineerID:4079718,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPQuezon city