308 Jobs for Training & Development found
Administration ManagerID:4208150,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus
Furniture CarpenterID:4214718,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPMakati
Will be in charge in production of new furniture.
Accounting AssistantID:4214815,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
will handle full facet of accounting
Support the Accounting Head
Manager in Tax & Finance sectionID:4209435,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
CPA Accounting StaffID:4214618,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPBatangas Others
- Compliance with BIR, SEC Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reportorial requirements
(1601C, 1601EQ, 1601F, 1603, 2550Q, 1702, 1604CF/E)
- Supervises all accounting transaction (Petty Cash, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Inventories)
- Handles Accounts Receivable transactions
- Monitors cash flow used for operations
- Ensure compliance with PFRS for maintaining books of accounts
- Prepares budget forecasts and estimates
- Reviews result of actual expenditures versus budget
- Checks accuracy of payroll computation
- Responsible for Interim and Year-end Audit
- Responsible for the preparation of Annual Audited Financial Statement
- Must be results-oriented and keen to details
meal allowance 40php/per day
free shuttle service(Lima gate- company)
ReceptionistID:4214512,000 PHP ~ 14,000 PHPLaguna Others
Japanese Language's TeacherID:4207325,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPPasay
The Japanese Teacher is responsible to the School Principal in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities:
To teach the Japanese Language to Japanese and expatriate students
To undertake the teaching of a class in accordance with the school’s agreed policies and guidelines.
To use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
To provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer.
To be responsible for all aspects of classroom management eg. Care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible. Maintain a tidy, well organised room.
To create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning
Translation, design of promotional advertising materials in Japanese, if needed.
To prepare a test
To Learn how to lesson by their very own method
To Interview students for keeping their good attitude when they are studying
1st year: 5 days
2nd year: 10 days
3rd year: 15 days
1st year: 5 days
2nd year: 10 days
3rd year: 15 days
未経験で海外へ♪【通訳＆店舗スタッフ】目指せ拠点長！ID:4214270,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
Japanese InterpreterID:4160725,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPCavite Others
・will perform interpretation during meeting, audits and one-on-one discussion between Japanese and Filipino.
・Help Japanese employees in Everyday life
・To pick you up at Japanese employees home using a company car and stay the accommodation.(free)
SSS, PhilHealth, HMDF, 13month,
Procurement Officer ID:4199820,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPTaguig
Ensure that the Company is making wise purchases of goods and services. Exercises considerable independent judgement in making purchasing decisions in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
<Duties and Responsibilities>
• Oversee the activities of the Purchasing Department
• Draw up plan for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies
• Prepare Procurement Procedures / Policies
• Approval of best products or services that have low prices and analyzing all options
• Ensure that the products or services are of high quality
• Responsible for the purchase of products and services of the Company
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and prices
• Managing inventories of the products and services
• Maintain records concerning suppliers/vendors
• Look for interested suppliers and negotiate the best deal
• Supervise Procurement Staff effectively
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others