117 Jobs for Others found
Japanese InterpreterID:4092825,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna Others
Provides assistance to local associates and Japanese expatriates in terms of translating necessary documents and other work related materials as well as to provide interpretations for proper communication and comprehension between local and Japanese expatriates.
Provides interpretations between Japanese Expatriates and locals through:
Translates work-related materials such as documents/emails etc. by which are requested by locals and Japanese Expatriates from Japanese to English or vice-versa.
Comprehends one’s responsibility on special projects assigned through translations and interpretations to maximize proficiency and contribute on its progress and development.
Teaches basic Japanese Language to Japan Trainees or other associates who will be deployed to Japan for Training.
Fetches Japanese visitors at the airport and serves as a tour guide as per request.
Provides assistance to visitors from Japan for interpretation (as needed) during meetings.
Provides support to locals when making phone calls to Japan.
Supports on other task from respective assigned sections.
Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the superiors from time to time.
Other Benefits to be discussed by client
Japanese speaker/ Sales (Needs Drivers License)ID:4194540,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPBatangas Others, First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP)
-Selling facility machines to new and existing clients in semi conductor companies.
-Develop new clients by telemarketing or introduction through other clients, handle the client to hit the target
-Promote new and existing products through different marketing channels
-follow up on existing clients
-Give a demonstration of how the product works and close the deal, turning the client or customer into a consumer.
-Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client, manage the delivery
*clients: Japanese and non-Japanese from Baguio to Cebu
*client industry: semiconductor (example: TI, Fuji Electric, Rohm, Vishay etc)
*products: facility machines related to industrial gas (all products are imported from japan)
*SSS, Phil Health, Pag-ibig, 13 months bonus
*transportation allowance (negotiable)
*home allow allowance (negotiable)
*SL,VL,EL= 5 days each
*HMO(after probation period)
HR ManagerID:4248750,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Responsible for all the HR and office administration functions
① Recruitment, employee relations;
- Monitor manpower request
- sourcing applicants for operator and staff
- conducts exam and interview
- conducts orientation for newly hired employees
- prepares salary offer for staff
② C&B, Training; employee health and benefits; company nurse;
- Planning and executing of HR strategy and HR rules
- Planning and executing of employees welfare and benefits
- Administration of employee rewards and punishment
- Planning and executing of employee safety and health
- Planning and executing of employee education
③ Administration, reception, employee services;
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*HMO, SL/VL... etc
Senior Accounting Officer/Finance ManagerID:4261950,000 ~ 60,000 Cebu City
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Planning Manager ID:4196850,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPLima Technology Center
①Production Planning and Control of the whole factory operation;
② Lead Production Planning & Control Team;
③Timely delivery of production reports and enhance capacity planning;
④Monitor orders status, production plan and delivery lead time;
⑤Timely delivery of production reports and enhance capacity planning;
⑥ Monitor the movements of materials, inventory and labor in accordance to production schedule;
⑦Identify opportunities to improve of data accuracy, production costs and efficiency;
⑧ Assist in preparing annual budgets, monthly forecasts;
⑨ Perform ad hoc assignments from time to time;
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*HMO, SL/VL... etc
Pollution Control Officer ID:4118120,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. to ensure compliance with environmental laws i.e. hazardous waste covered by PTT/Manifest/COT
2. to ensure that Environmental Permits and regulatory requirements are updated
3. shall be responsible for monitoring ECC and Environmental permit compliance
4. responsible for submission of environmental reports
5. to monitor activities pertaining to installation/construction of pollution source and control facilities
6. monitoring of importation and use of chemicals; including its handling and disposal of waste (HAZ/Non-Haz)
To be discussed
Optical Pick Up SupervisorID:4261620,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPLima Technology Center
> Line supervision, manpower planning, capacity planning
> Monitoring of production schedule and targets
> Line discipline, manpower control, performance evaluation
> Ensures compliance on standards operating procedures and specifications
> Works with other teams to meet production demands
●SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
Accounting SupervisorID:4261718,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCarmelray Industrial Park I (CIP1)
-responsible for the monthly financial statements
-handles account analysis
-supervises 1-2 Accounting staffs
-maintains the books of accounts and assists in the various functions related to month-end/year-end close.
-ensures all invoices are processed accurately and timely while adhering to accounts payable and cash
To be discussed by the client
Company NurseID:4261515,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPPampanga
- Provides basic healthcare services to a company's employees.
- Responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health.
- OSH implementation
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
Vacation Leave 5days
Sick Leave 5days
【ネット広告の運用/広告クリエイター】★未経験歓迎・英語を学びながら働く★英語学習手当ありID:4243846,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPCebu
・Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, Twitterなどの広告運用