128 Jobs for Others found
【フィリピン勤務！製造業経験者大募集！】工場長ID:4185785,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
Licensed Civil EngineerID:4213925,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPLaguna Others
1. Overall in-charge for the structural & civil work for acquired projects
2. Manage the preparation, configuration, transport, on-site installation, customer service & troubleshooting of heavy machineries
3. Champion programs that support initiative on maintaining operational efficiency & cost control metrics.
4. Recommend measures to continuously improve quality of service & work team.
■SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
■Meantime, Overtime pay, Holiday pay
Purchasing SupervisorID:4233313,000 PHP ~ 16,000 PHPFirst Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE)
-Responsible for managing all procurements and other related transactions.
-Prepare necessary documents needed in procurement transactions.
-Managing the purchase requisition order for local and international suppliers
-In-charge in supplier selection and evaluation
-Coordination with accounting for payment to suppliers
-Managing product delivery, complaints, and other related transactions.
-Responsible for suppliers' coordination on the delivery of ordered items & follow up on pending items
-Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by her immediate superior from time to time.
To be discussed
HR SupervisorID:4230230,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPDaiichi Industrial Park
•Checking labor law and manage to follow it
•Answering employee questions
•Processing incoming mail
•Creating and distributing documents
•Setting appointments and arranging meetings
•Maintaining calendars of HR management team
•Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
<Recruitment/New Hire Process>
•Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
•Participating in recruitment efforts
•Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
•Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
•Collecting employment and tax information
•Preparing new employee files
•Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
•Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
•Administering new employment assessments
•Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
- Christmas bonus [less than 10,000Php]
- Perfect Attendance [27 php x working day.]
- Shuttle bus from Cavite and Laguna [round trip]
- They have company nurse and clinic
Sunday, National holiday(Phil)
VL 10 days / SL 10 days
Outing, Christmas Party
【学歴不問！未経験からWEBマーケティング！】チームリーダー、コンサルタントマネージャーID:4232960,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPCebu City
HRGA StaffID:4150510,000 ~ 14,000 Laguna Others
1. Hiring and Selection
Sources applicants for various job openings.
Coordinates manpower requests and specifications to recruitment service provider.
Ensures pre-employment requirements are complete prior to date of deployment.
Assists the newly hired employee on Company Orientation.
Issues PPEs and locker to newly hired employees.
2. Employee Relations
Facilitates active listening and therapeutic communication at all times.
Listens and acts immediately on the grievances of employees.
Mediates gaps between employees and the management.
3. Human Resources Management
Assists immediate superior in the following activities:
Execution of employee relations programs such as company outing and Christmas Party.
Monitoring the implementation and compliance to company policies.
Generating Perfect Attendance report every month end.
Facilitating expat requirements and requests.
4. General Affairs
Facilitates car/hotel/restaurant reservations for guests and expats.
Issuance of meal stubs to some awarded employees.
Controls consumable requests for office supplies and drinking water bottles.
to be disclosed during orientation
Engineering Supervisor/OfficerID:4150420,000 ~ 25,000 Laguna Others
Supervise new product and process development requirements.
Research and develop new technology and method for line improvement.
Create short / middle / long term plan for the section.
Check Engineering documents (i.e Engineering Change Notification, Process Control Sheet, Process Design, etc.)
Check Process Design, Line Specification, machine or equipment specifications, production materials, manpower requirement, line capacity, and production line statistical process control.
Oversee section improvement and process development activity of the whole section.
Arrange training program and skill improvement activities for the team.
Prepare and or modify procedures as needed.
Familiarize with the company products and procedures.
Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
Track records to evaluate performance and monitor progress of the whole team.
Test operators to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of trainings.
Liaise with the leaders and production team to determine performance and issues.
Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
to be disclosed during orientation
Supply Chain ManagerID:4229740,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLaguna Others
Supply Chain Manager manage all warehouse and supply chain operations, including planning, shipping, receiving, and logistics. Supply Chain Manager maximize operations efficiency, minimize costs, and drive product quality. Oversee employees to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products to customers. Oversee packaging, inventory management, vendor/supplier management, and inbound/outbound logistics.
• Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
• Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
• Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
• Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
• Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
• Train and mentor SCM employees
• Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
• Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
• Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
• Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
• Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, technical services, or quality assurance.
Company nurseID:4224918,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Project Engineer (Electrical) ID:4229130,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares plans and documents such as;
• Project Schedule
• Electrical Single Line Diagram;
• Cable Tray and Conduit Routing;
• Cable and Conduit Schedule / Specifications;
• Bill of Electrical Material / Quantities;
• Progress Reports
2. Supervises, instructs, reviews the work of Cad Operator in the preparation of:
• Electrical installation permit application plans/drawings/documents;
• Electrical plans such as:
(1) Electrical installation plans / drawings such as Cable and Conduit Schedule etc
(2) Final Document
3. Site Supervision of electrical installation