210 Jobs found
Geodetic Engineer ID:4184530,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
1.Must be licensed Geodetic Engineer.
2.Responsible for managing topographical ground surveys team on the specific project assigned.
3.Overall supervision of survey crews operating on various projects in the
4.Quality control of survey tasks and data processing.
5.Survey instrument calibration
7.Setting out points for Total Station, RTK-DGPS, GPS *Field Verification
*Levelling *Reviewing Surveying of various types of surveys.
8.Ground survey for control of aerial photography (small and large scales)
*Photo Control Survey *produce topographic map *GIS Data Processing
SSS, Pagi-pig, Philhealth, 13month bonus
Chinese TranslatorID:4155530,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
•Enter travel related data in Chinese
•Understand and translate Chinese E-mail from clients
•Generally provide support for all requirements of the operations, the organizations and Company officers and employees relating to the development of businesses, products and services for the Company and/ or its clients
•Perform such other functions as may be from time to time assigned by the Company through its authorized representative(s).
SSS, Pagi-pig, Philhealth,
HR ManagerID:4250950,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
STAFF SUPERVISION AND DEVELOPMENT
• Supervise staff, assign tasks, and check work at regular intervals
• Ensure consistent application of policies and procedures in the assigned work areas
• Check reports such as Payroll Summary, Bank Summary, Monthly Statutory remittances, final pay computation of resigned employees, intra-transferees' salary, BIR Alpha Listing
• Undertake annual performance review of staff, facilitation and evaluation
PLACEMENT AND STAFFING
• Discuss and finalize sourcing schedules with the Recruitment In-Charge
• Conduct preliminary interviews, consolidate assessments after the interview and make subsequent recommendations
• Review the Job Offer for the selected applicants
• Conduct assigned topics during the General Orientation for new employees
• Handle employee disciplinary procedures
• Organize and ensure success of company events such as parties and other recreational activities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
• Administer the medical program and initiate medical benefit review and annual renewal of Group Hospitalization Plan
• Support cost simulation requirements for company bonuses, including annual merit increase and 13th month pay
POLICY OR GUIDELINES FORMULATION
• Prepare drafts of policies/guidelines and submit the same to GM-HR for review/ approval
• Ensures compliance to company policies and guidelines
Mandarin Marketing ManagerID:41740-Makati
Office ManagerID:4159060,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
-Prepares business plans and strategy to ensure attainment of goals and profitability
-Conduct regular performance review and provide solution to achieve desired results
-Ensure team compliance of company policies and procedures as specified under the Company's code and ethics nad guidelines
-Make sure to bill clients
-Prepare invoices of the finished projects and send it to mother company
-Conduct evaluation for probational employees and decide if they can be regularized
-Meet with clients
-Flexibility to work according to changing business needs
-Knowledgeable of accounting software
-Good in Microsoft word, excel, power-point etc
-Ability in analyze, synthesize complex or diverse information
-Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
-Good management skills
-Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
-SSS, Philhealth, Pagibib
Admin Officer (Accounting)ID:4280420,000 PHP ~ 23,000 PHPMakati
1. Review disbursement slips of payments to vendors and employees submitted by Business Department and correct journal entries before posting
2. Assist General Affairs personnel in the preparation of disbursement slips of payables of Admin Department
3. Prepare supporting accounting schedules and reports.
4. Input date in BIR system for tax filing report submission.
5. Prepare transfer slips on various adjustments (reclassification, reversal, key-off, etc)
6. Other related tasks in accounting
PRE - SALES ENGINEERID:4280130,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPMakati
1. Male or Female 2. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or other related courses 3. With at least three (3) year experience in pre-sales function 4. Proficient in PC, Server, Network, Network Security, Internet/VPN Circuit, Telephony IP/Hybrid, Door Access, CCTV, Cabling (other ICT technologies) 5. Proficient in Office Apps + Visio is a plus 6. Able to work with minimal supervision and can work under pressure. 7. Good oral and written communication skills and can coordinate effectively. 8. Hardworking, independent, team player, cooperative and punctual
Sales & Purchasing Staff (Pampanga Office)ID:4279713,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPPampanga
• Receive incoming sales calls and customer inquiries;
• Prepares Statement of Accounts, Purchase Order and Delivery Receipt
• Coordinates with client’s delivery schedule and Purchase Order
• Reports to immediate supervisor on production updates and supplier’s delivery
• Reconcile Sales Report with Accounting Department for client’s payment update and overdue accounts.
Sr. Administration Executive/Officer ID:4275825,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPMakati
1) In charge of importation of Chemicals to PEZA locators
2) Communicate with overseas offices located in Japan, Thailand, Taiwan and other offices.
3) In charge in documentation and customs clearance
4) Logistics arrangement
5) Stock management
HR SupervisorID:4271820,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
-Supervises human resources processes to ensure efficient operations for the organization.
-Responsible for company policies, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
-Create a design module and conduct training as per employee need to ensure people development and put the quality mindset toward company goals.
-Develops and build a strong partnership with the department to understand organizational and people needs.
-Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments (if any)
-Implement labor relations policies, procedures and preparation of objective evidence during the process.
-Manage/facilitate HR programs and other support activities.
-Develops and build a strong partnership with a department to understand organizational and people needs
-Provide mentoring and coaching to HR team members to help create expertise in their respective field.