Brand Manager ID:4179140,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati
Manufacturing / Production
To achieve assigned annual sales targets through consistent execution of marketing strategies and product launches targeted at identified key accounts and other sales channels with close coordination with the Key Account Team while controlling a set A&P budget.
<Size of Responsibility>(Authority to whom the position reports and his subordinates)
A. Report to: Chief Sales Officer
B. Line Authority: None
1. Ensures achievement of sales targets, product forecast, identifies goals for the market research, define target market, formulates marketing strategies that are aligned to the brand identity in a pre-defined market segment and set plans and goals for the assigned product.
2. Draws and recommends strategic marketing programs, cascade and operationalize tactical plans. Monitor and evaluates marketing program effectiveness through regular Business Review meetings with key accounts team and management.
3.Conceptualize collateral and other materials to be used in marketing and trading through advertising agency and other marketing support partners.
4. Conducts regular business reviews and structured field visits to trade outlets with key account and/or merchandising team.
5. prepares and presents annual marketing plans, product forecasts and sales budget with a recommended advertising and promotion budget(A&P)
6.Coordinates regularly with sales team in identifying trade and promotions opportunities in generating sales.
7. Interface regularly with ad agencies, suppliers and 3rd party providers in conceptualizing and execution of agreed marketing plans.
8. Take and execute other concerns and responsibilities delegated by management as necessary in relation to the business operation in order to maintain a smooth and productive operation of the organization.
Adhere, comply and put to practice the values, mission, rules and policies of the organization in a consistent manner in order to maintain and instill respect and integrity of the organization.
-have at least 3 years experience in brand management, preferably in an FMCG environment.
-must be a college graduate preferably with a degree in business management/ marketing.
-post graduate course or diploma / MBA is an advantage.
-Good background in market research and analysis, capable of launching new products and line extension.
- have knowledge on forecasting and inventory management.
8:30 ~ 17:30
*based in Makati but will be required to do field work
SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig
*Others will be disclosed during interviews