Group Sales ManagerID:4179270,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
Sales - Corporate
Manufacturing / Production
To achieve assigned annual sales targets through consistent execution of sales and trade strategies targeted at identified key accounts and other sales channels with close ordination with key account executives, brand marketing, production and logistics.
<Size of Responsibility>
A.Report line to: Chief sales officer
B.Key account executive, sales admin assistant
1. Ensure achievement of sales target through effective management of key accounts team and successful execution of agreed sales strategies.
2. Negotiate with buyers and key accounts decision makers in agreeing to trade terms, sales and marketing activities in product introduction and closing of sales.
3. Oversee personnel activities of key account executives, managing sales targets, promotions and account receivable of concerned accounts.
4. Monitor daily activities of sales admin assistant in accurate encoding and placement of orders coming from the sales team
5. conducts regular business reviews and structured field visits to trade outlets with key accounts team and/or merchandising team
6. initiate trade and promotions projects for key accounts when the need arises (example: poor sales, lack of stock, etc)
7. coordinates regularly with marketing in identifying trade and promotions opportunities in generating sales.
8. Direct and control the key accounts team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets that they can carry out their responsibilities to the required and agreed standards.
9. take and execute other concerns and responsibilities delegated by management as necessary in relation to the business operation in order to maintain a smooth and productive operation of the organization
Adhere, comply and put to practice the values, mission, rules and policies of the organization in a consistent manner in order to maintain and instill respect and integrity of the organization.
Ensuring that all sales staff adhere to the same standards
-have at least 5 years experience in key accounts management and leadership in an FMCG environment
-must be a college graduate preferably with a degree in business management/ marketing.
-post graduate course or diploma / MBA is an advantage.
-must be analytical with excellent decision making, planning, negotiation and people management.
-must be a team leader with people orientation
-coaching and motivational skills
- high sense and urgency and integrity.
8:30 ~ 17:30
*based in Makati but will be required to do field work
SSS, PhilHealth, Pagibig
*Others will be disclosed during interviews