This job is closed
IT Bridge EngineerID:4051950,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPHokkaido/Tohoku
Engineering - Others
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
• Set up and move workstations; repair PCs; image PCs; and troubleshoot printer problems and network connectivity issues of minimal complexity.
• Install software, and telecommunications services such as computers, system software and hardware, and cabling as requested.
• Follow documented processes to conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and diagnose hardware and software problems. May replace defective components, and provide
technical assistance as directed.
• Assist with notification to licensing asset manager regarding unused licenses and follow proper controls in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Provide first level hardware, software, and/or network support to computer users using documented procedures and available tools.
• Respond to and complete IT help tickets in a timely manner, escalating larger or more complex issues to appropriate IT staff.
• Perform data backups and maintain an inventory of computer parts for emergency repairs.
• When requested, assist site with facilities support, including space planning, security, safety, storage, and vendor relations.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Relevant technical training and/or certifications (e.g., Microsoft, Cisco, A+, etc.) preferred.
• Prior experience in a technical support role preferred.
The hiring manager is requesting for a candidate who will be able to converse in English.
9:00 ~ 18:00