5 Jobs for Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication found
Sales supervisor N1 levelID:43891100,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPAlabang
• Function is mainly to promote, to sell and maintain customers’ loyalty
• Technical Support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Claim monitoring, promotions, submission of claim results and regular visit to customer/s;
• Sales and booking monitoring (regular monitoring of current sales and booking of the succeeding month, for sales estimation, P.O. (Purchase order) balance inquiries, claims discrepancies and other sales matters);
• Gets important information regarding production status, sharing, competitors’ price, new projects and other valued information;
• Submission of quotations, parts registration, informal quotation, price proposal, customer registration and follow up;
• Sales estimation, monthly forecast and yearly forecast;
• Account receivable monitoring and payments follow-up;
• Claim slip issuance;
• requesting of samples, specification and other technical matters;
• EDI P.O. checking;
• expediting expensive parts such as IC, sensor, short lead time orders and other urgent requirements of customers;
• Slow moving/ dead stocks management;
• User stocks monitoring and user FPO monitoring;
• Reply reasons for a Subcontractor performance. These include Suppliers supports, price and delivery as their criteria in choosing good supplier;
• Checking and confirmation for Air Freight Charges bill whenever there are delay in deliveries as their criteria in choosing good supplier;
• attending questions related to deliveries of some special cases/ issues;
• Predict what product, size code; application will be on high demand as time progress.
• File Management
【日系製造業】既存顧客担当の営業職（将来のマネジャー候補）ID:43897100,000 PHP ~ 120,000 PHPAlabang
Registered Company Nurse/Admin StaffID:4364915,000 PHP ~ 16,000 PHPCavite Others
1)Support, assist office department and other department through the performance of staff and clerical functions relating to HR. Support and assist Managing Director and Japanese personnel’s.
2) The human resources section should address the employee concern relating to their benefits, salaries, government loans/contributions. If the employees are happy, it is obvious the employees will perform well. Hence, it is important they solve the issues that are bothering them.
3) to implement morale boosting activities for the employees. Anything that will make the employees feel satisfied and make them perform better has to be done by the human resources.
4)Assigned in the recruitment, should find the best candidate for the company and they have to offer the salary and benefits.
5)They have to convince the candidates to take that salary, and to motivate that the candidate stays in the company for a period of long time.
6)A company nurse is generally used in industry. As company nurse, available to workers who injure themselves on the job.
7) Responsible to provide education and training programs to employees about wellness, ways to avoid injury on the job, good ergonomics and good lifting techniques.
<Accounting Leader> for manufacturing CompanyID:4364818,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCavite Others
1) Include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports,
2) reconciling bank statements,
3)run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts, and sales reports.
4)An Accounting Leader should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
5)Accounting Leader ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
6) Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
7)Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
8) Oversee day-to-day operation.
9) Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Accounting Manager.
Purchasing SV manufacturing ID:4371520,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPCavite Economic Zone
-Handles the communication with the suppliers, negotiate better pricing or investigate the possibility of procuring cheaper materials from alternative sources as part of their daily activities.
-Checks and reviews forwarded requisitions prior to creating Purchase Orders.
-Before making a purchase, the purchasing must ensure that it heeds the proper protocols for purchase and budget approval and must ensure that any items are purchased in accordance with the overall purchasing policy of the company. Should maintain soft copy of materials prices for easy access when needed, secure copy of the names of suppliers/vendors.
-Handle all of the paperwork involved with purchasing and delivery of supplies and materials.
-Purchasing ensures timely delivery of materials from vendors, generates and tracks purchase orders and works alongside the receiving in charge and the accounts payable in charge to ensure that promised deliveries were received in full and are being paid for on time.
-The purchasing also must ensure that it is complying with all company policies.
Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
-Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines. Oversee day-to-day operation. Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Senior Office Manager.
ADDITIONAL WILL BE DISCUSS DURING INTERVIEW