List of Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) job vacancies in Philippines
Production Supervisor ID:25955
|Job Description||-execute 4 m plan, lead by motivation and challenge team to meet section's objectives.
-Manage Product Life Cycle
-Forecast sales per model/ Marketwise
-Maintain inventory Management
-Maintain marketing communication goal.
-Monitor competition model, sales, schemes, market share
|Required Qualifications||-graduate university or college(any engineering course).
-work experience at least 5 years in the related field.
-current/previous job is a production supervisor.
-with high technical and management ability.
-goal oriented person
-knowledgeable in machine and material efficiency.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 27,000PHP|
Sales representative(Cebu) ID:20514
|Job Description||-to hunt new client and promote our products regarding electronics.
-to make estimation and manage logistics to deliver the order properly.
-to enlarge our business and make strategy.
|Required Qualifications||-prefer to have had experience in same industry.
-have worked as corporate sales.
-Female is better.
-have basic knowledge of electronics.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000PHP 〜 150,000PHP|
Design Engineer ID:35100
|Job Description|| 1. Handles all wiring harness design improvement.
2. Analyzes and understands customer engineering standards
3. Takes charge of all design engineering requirement and activities.
|Required Qualifications|| 1. Graduate of Engineering course
(BS EE, BS ECE, BS ME, BS CE)
2. Experience in industrial-related
engineering field or;
3. Experience in 3D CAD design
4. Male or Female
5. Single or Married
6. Willing to relocate in Pampanga
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
Staff Engineer/Senior Engineer/ Asst. SV/ SV ID:36894
|Job Description||Note: Position will depend on the experience of the applicant Male or
Female Preferably not more than 30 years old for Staff to Senior
Engineer but for the ASV & SV up to 40 yrs old is ok College Graduate,
pref. Engineer With strong work experience about Optical Pick-up Unit
product Preferably with experience at IMI and Optis
|Required Qualifications||candidate with exposure at Production Engineering..
1. Graduate of any course of Engineering.
2. At least 1 years of related work experience in the same field in a manufacturing set-up.
3. Applicant who has a challenging spirit type of personality and is able to perform multi-tasking.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
MAINTENANCE MANAGER ID:37960
|Job Description||1. Control Machine Downtime and Frequency
2. Cost Reduction
4.Manning Plan & Monitoring
|Required Qualifications||Must be a Registered Mechanical Engineer or Professional Electrical Engineer
With 8 years of related work experience (including 5 years supervisory experience)
With good leadership skills
In depth knowledge with the following:
PLC and CNC Programming, Connection & Maintenance
HVAC, Compressed Air and Fire Protection Equipment
With extensive knowledge in structures of gear machining facilities
Well versed in machine corrective and preventive maintenance
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
TELECOM ENGINEER ID:25722
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
General Manager - Engineering Department ID:39632
|Job Description||ENGINEERING DESIGN
• Conceptualize/analyze project design criteria and gather other important data needed in the preparation of engineering design.
• Prepare basis of design in accordance with the project design criteria, local regulations requirements and applicable international standards.
• Establish Engineering design drawings or plans in accordance with the client’s requirement and local existing codes
• Develop relationship and establish coordination with the utility companies; such as telephone, power and other local municipalities to affirm that the designed drawings are in accordance with their standard requirements.
• Develop and establish coordination with the Main Contractor and other Trade Contractors in order to get needed information to complete the Engineering Design.
• Identify material requirements and provide material take-off in accordance with the prepared Engineering Design Drawings or according to given specifications.
• Come-up with the cost estimate, cost breakdown, cost summary or net statement.
• Develop and establish relationship with Purchasing Department and Suppliers to keep updated with current prices of materials required for the estimate.
• Identify labor cost, other direct and indirect Cost or overhead cost and the profit margin of the project bid.
• To assure timely submission of the Engineering design drawings and the final cost estimate (proposal).
• Evaluate and analyze Bid documents, Instrucion by the Bidders to determine the requirements and be able to come up with a competitive proposal.
• Verify bid attachment required enclosures with the proposal ensure that the enclosures are prepared and submitted with the proposal. This items to be checked as follows:
a. Vendor’s List
b. Catalogues or Literature of Equipment offered.
c. Work Schedules
d. Technical Organization
e. Bid Bond
f. Company Information
g. Other relative documents, as Evaluation
VALUE ENGINEERING & DESIGN EVALUATION
• Re-study and re-evaluate prepared Engineering design drawing and cost estimates in order to reduce cost as required by the client.
• Coordinate and verify with the supplier and/or Purchasing of any additional discount that the company can avail for the purchase of materials.
• Re-study Labor Cost and other relevant cost.
• Provide Engineering support to on-going projects
• Assist in the preparation of as built drawings required by Construction Department and ensure timely submission to client.
• Assist Construction Department in the preparation of submittals such as :
o Requirements for Electrical and Mechanical permit application.
o Materials and Equipment catalogues submittals.
o Hand-over documents
|Required Qualifications||Must be a Licensed Elecrtrical Engineer
The client prefers candidates who are certified PEE (Professional Electrical Engineer)
With at least 12-15 years of experience in design & cost estimation of electromechanical works
With 5 years experience in supervision of key personnel
With strong managerial skills
With average command in English, both oral & written
At least 45 years old
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
QA Engineer ID:27746
|Job Description||. This position plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for
for industrial processes, materials, and products by performing the following duties:
1. Work involves the application of basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain
product quality standards.
2. Develops standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
3. Study, analyze, research and recommend inspection activities improvement and maximization.
4. Supports system audit plan execution, follow up and ensure required actions effectiveness prior to closure.
5. Supports other inspection and in-process testing activities.
|Required Qualifications||Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): knowledge in ISO & QS9000, MS Office.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Assurance.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000PHP 〜 20,000PHP|
Electrical Engineer - Japanese Speaking ID:37167
|Job Description||Basic Function
Responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of Project designs and cost estimate for the Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Study, evaluate, and analyze Project Design criteria and of estimate requirements.
2. Prepare basis of design in accordance with the design criteria of client.
3. Prepare project design concept related to electrical work requirements.
4. Come up with the material take-off and its cost estimates.
5. Supervise Electrical Engineers in the preparation of layouts and estimates.
6. Develop project technical specifications.
7. Conduct on site inspection to ensure that installations are in accordance with the project requirements and specification.
8. Coordination with utilities and other government authorities and gather date to ensure that design concept shall be within their standard requirements.
9. Coordinate with other trades to clarify other requirements in relation to electrical design preparations and estimates.
10. Secure quotations from the suppliers and verify completeness, scope limitations and correctness of prices offered.
11. Prepare attachment to bid proposals.
12. Perform other duties that maybe assigned to from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||1. BS – Electrical Engineering graduate.
2. Must be license Electrical Engineer
3. With 7 years of extensive experience in electrical design of High Voltage/Mid. Voltage Power Sub-station, MV/Low Voltage, Power Distribution system, Auxiliary System and other related Electrical works.
4. With Supervisory Skills
5. At least 28 years old.
6. With average command of English both in oral and written
7. Knowledgeable in the preparation of cost estimate and bid proposals.
8. Computer literate.
9. Can handle pressure
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP|
|Job Description||objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
* Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by
analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language,and logic.
* Encodes project requirements by converting work flow
information into computer language.
* Programs the computer by entering coded information.
* Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying
program sequence and/or codes.
* Prepares reference for users by writing operating
* Maintains historical records by documenting program
development and revisions.
* Maintains client confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
* Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
|Required Qualifications||General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing in addition knowledgeable to use Excel, Visual Studio and SQL interface.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20PHP 〜 20PHP|
Production Leader ID:33924
|Job Description||-manage employees
-manage deadline, quality of product
-plan the process
|Required Qualifications||• Female
• 25-30 years old
• College graduate any course
• With working experience over 3 years in manufacturing process
• Computer Literate
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15 〜 18|
industrial engineer ID:32724
|Job Description||-general work of industrial engineering|
|Required Qualifications||-fresh graduate is ok
-graduate from industrial engineer course
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000 〜 15,000|
QA/QC Engineer ID:31635
|Job Description||1. Validates instructions received by conferring with immediate superior to ensure clarity of understanding.
2. Receives specification requirements documents by determining negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications to facilitate establishment of validated, official quality standard.
3. Sets customer service standard by assessing client requirement to make sure that these are met.
4. Sets standards for quality, health and safety by referring to company policies and government laws to avoid infringement.
5. Sets standards for resources acquisition by specifying quality of requirements of raw materials from suppliers to aid appropriate department in purchasing.
6. Sets standards for construction processes by referring to both national and international level of standards to ensure compliance and adaptability.
7. Cultivates knowledge of all quality standards by educating all employees to ensure compliance with all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
8. Acts as catalyst for change and improvement in quality/performance by constantly reviewing, revising and enhancing set standards as needed for the company to be competitive and remain at the top of the industry.
9. Monitors all quality related documents and activities by coordinating with the document controller of the technical submittals, drawings , etc., with the project team to ensure that QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
10. Reviews quality of all materials at site by collaborating with department for all material procurement to ensure compliance to all project quality specifications.
11. Provides punch list and close-out by conducting inspection and reviewing quality records prior to general/trade contractor hand over items in preparation for the company’s fit-out works.
12. Conducts inspection requests with the management and client by liaising with the client’s representative for the day-to-day quality related project activities to ensure identical expectation and fulfillment thereof.
13. Detects possible complication early on by conducting daily ocular inspection to prevent such from materializing and/or apply corrective undertakings.
14. Attends client’s/management’s QA/QC meetings to keep them posted and opportunity for clarifications.
15. Provides various reports to immediate superior by collecting and reviewing documents for reference and evaluation.
16. Performs other functions which may be required by the immediate superior from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||1. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Civil Engineering
2. With three years work experience in a similar environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000 〜 25,000|
|Location||Global City in Taguig City|
Japanese speaker production supervisor ID:28163
|Job Description||ccomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
|Required Qualifications||N3-N1 level of Japanese speaking skills.
Experienced in working in manufacturing company for at least 3-5years.
Have an experience of being the same position will be advantaged.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
Auto Electrician ID:28488
|Job Description||Electrical wiring (600V or less) in civil engineering construction
Normal maintenance for Crane , backhoe , Peiroda such as heavy construction equioment
especially electrical system
Auxiliary of each field work
|Required Qualifications||With at least twp (2) years work-related experience.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
Mechanical Engineer ID:24951
|Job Description||1. Assign in machine/process design and improvement; machine overhauling and system modification or upgrade.
2. Collaborates with technians and other personnel to identify, define, and develop solutions.
3. Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
4. Provide decision-making information by calculating production, labor and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
5. Develop the processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
|Required Qualifications||1. BS Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering Graduate.
2. With high level of comprehension.
3. With Auto-CAD background.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000PHP 〜 13,000PHP|
Korean Interpreter ID:22980
|Job Description||Korean Interpreter|
|Required Qualifications||Can speak/understand Korean and English|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP|
SITE MANAGER-ELECTRICAL ID:20815
|Job Description||Manages the site and assists in the construction sites, does estimations and tenders documents for various types of electrical works, and the supervision of the actual electrical installation/works of industrial projects.|
|Required Qualifications||Between 25-35 years old, Electrical Engineer with a minimum 3 years experience in the construction work/design estimation, proficient in computer operation.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
|Location||Makati City,Global City in Taguig City,Ortigas in Pasig City,Pasig City,Taguig City,Quezon city,Manila City,Laguna Area,Cebu City,Davao city|
|Job Description||To establish partnership with New and Existing Customers in PEZA and Non PEZA, and to broaden the KOBELCO brand.
・ Job Responsibilities:
・ 1. Promote and Propose KOBELCO Air compressors and related Products and Service to the Industry and ensure that SALES will meet the target or exceed.
・ 2. Strong selling to newly built or expanding Factories..
・ 3. Develop further understanding of the market trends and news by establishing close relationship with customers
・ 4. Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
|Required Qualifications|| - Male/Female
- Diploma in Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- No work experience needed.
- Dynamic personality with sense of urgency
- With good driving skills
- Must be a team player
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- 15000Php monthly salary
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 15,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 TELECOM ENGINEER Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Makati City
- 2 MAINTENANCE MANAGER Monthly Salary40,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Laguna Area
- 3 Production Supervisor Monthly Salary15,000PHP 〜 27,000PHP Batangas area
- 4 Design Engineer Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP Other City
- 5 QA/QC Engineer Monthly Salary18,000 〜 25,000 Global City in Taguig City
Job Search By Location
- Makati City
- Global City in Taguig City
- Ortigas in Pasig City
- Pasig City
- Taguig City
- Quezon city
- Manila City
- Laguna Area
- Cebu City
- Davao city
- Mandaluyong City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City
- Paran aque city
- Las pin as city
- Alabang city
- Other City
- Batangas area
- Cavite area
- Rizal area
- Tagaytay city
- Pateros city
- Caloocan city
- Malabon city
- Marikina city
- Muntinlupa city
- Navotas city
- San Juan city
- Valenzuela city
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization