List of Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) job vacancies in Philippines
Production supervisor ID:25955
|Job Description||-execute 4 m plan, lead by motivation and challenge team to meet section's objectives.
-Manage Product Life Cycle
-Forecast sales per model/ Marketwise
-Maintain inventory Management
-Maintain marketing communication goal.
-Monitor competition model, sales, schemes, market share
|Required Qualifications||-graduate university or college(any engineering course).
-work experience at least 5 years in the related field.
-current/previous job is a production supervisor.
-with high technical and management ability.
-goal oriented person
-knowledgeable in machine and material efficiency.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 17,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP|
Sales and Marketing Executive ID:36670
|Job Description||visit to customer to sell Semiconductor material
taking the minutes, adjusting company in Malaysia, Japan and so on,
Arranging sample of the products, managing the budgets, attending the formal dinner with clients,
Have business trip
|Required Qualifications||- Experience :
Prefer 1~ 3 years in sales. preferably experience in semiconductor industry
Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
Sales experience in electronic or semiconductor field will be a priority.
- Age : 21 - 30
- Gender : Open
- Self-disciplined and independent.
- Good and close follow-up on action items.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 16,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
Service Engineer ID:23288
|Job Description||? Assist in building and testing prototypes to specifications
? Assist in inspecting/testing/adjusting /assemblies of robots
? Calibrate electrical/electronic equipment
? Eliminate all customer downtime associated with our products
? Collect and compile operational
? Respond to all customer problems and inquires quickly and accurately.
? Ensure conformance with product specifications
? Help test electrical equipment and systems
? Provide documenation regarding robot interfaces, program changes, wiring changes, etc. performed at the customer's location
? Install, operate and maintain electrical equipment and systems
? Extensive travel will be required
|Required Qualifications||・Degree, electrical engineering
・preferably fresh graduate, or less that 2 years experience as electrical engineer.
・licensees is not matter
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000PHP 〜 12,000PHP|
TELECOM ENGINEER ID:25722
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
Admin Assistant ID:24742
|Job Description||Assist Admin SV.
Scheduling client appointments
Booking hotel and flight for Client and Japanese Manager
Make documents related to admin and HR tasks
Any tasks related to assistance of SV.
|Required Qualifications||-Graduate of any four or five year course preferably Engineering or related course
-With experience is an advantage (preferably automotive or electronics company)
-Excellent oral communication skills in English.
-Excellent in writing skills in English.
-Proficient in various computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
-Highly motivated and requires minimal supervision
-Willing to relocate in Binan or Santa Rosa area in Laguna
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
Electrical Engineer(Licence ID:36839
|Job Description||1. Assign in machine/process design and improvement; machine overhauling and system modification or upgrade.
2. Collaborates with technians and other personnel to identify, define, and develop solutions.
3. Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
4. Provide decision-making information by calculating production, labor and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
5. Develop the processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
|Required Qualifications||1. BS Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Instrumentation Engineering Graduate.
2. With high level of comprehension.
3. With Electrical licence
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 20,000PHP|
Safety & Quality Coordinator ID:38496
1. Revitalize PPCI’s QMS and promote its renewed adoption as aligned with the standards of ISO 9001:2008 and upgrade to ISO9001:2015 requirements.
2. Assist the HSE/Q Advisor in promoting the Quality management system and helps create visible commitment of all employees to its goals and principles through training and effective communication.
3. Monitor the implementation of quality programs including corrective action plans derived from quality assurance and control inspections and audits.
4. Assist in instituting controls for non-conforming product/service thru resolution of internal and external customer complaints.
5. Assist the HSE/Q Advisor in initiating periodic reviews of the Quality management system, standards, procedures, plans and programs.
6. With direction from the HSE/Q, develop an HSE Management system according to ISO14001 requirements
7. Update Material Safety Data Sheets on a yearly basis and ensure conformance with current GHS requirements.
8. Assist the HSE/Q in the conduct of terminal, customer and hauler risk appraisals, and follow up on results of action items in coordination with the terminal supervisor, marketing executives and hauler management, respectively
9. Assist HSE/Q in providing customer, hauler and employee HSE seminars.
10. Join customer audits conducted on PPCI premises and present related HSE and QMS documentation as required by customer’s auditors.
|Required Qualifications||Graduate of any technical course (Engineering, IT, BS)
Between 25 - 35 years old
At least 2 years work experience
Excellent communication skills
Strong Interpersonal Skills
High Computer Literacy
Experience in QM/ISO will be an advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 27,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP|
QA/QC Section Head ID:24565
|Job Description||· BS Engineering Graduate
· Has 3 to 5 years’ experience in the same field
· Knowledge in manufacturing set up, IMTE, ISO and Quality Control
· Has Leadership Skills
· Proactive & Result Oriented
· Good Communication Skills
|Required Qualifications||· BS Engineering Graduate
· Has 3 to 5 years’ experience in the same field
· Knowledge in manufacturing set up, IMTE, ISO and Quality Control
· Has Leadership Skills
· Proactive & Result Oriented
· Good Communication Skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
PRODUCTION TECHNICAL STAFF ID:25232
|Job Description||In charge in bold setting including parameter loading
Machine trouble shooting and adjustment
· Vocational/Technical or Engineering graduate;
· With experience an advantage in the correct set-up of mold, process parameter, robot set-up to produce good quality injected products following proper guidelines (for Technical Staff – Injection);
· With experience in the implementation of mold and equipment maintenance procedures and repairs, fabrication/ revision of mold parts and minor repairs of mold defects
|Salary||Monthly Salary 13,000PHP 〜 15,000PHP|
Marketing Staff ID:31212
|Job Description||1.Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
2. Researching and analyzing sales options.
3. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
4. Recommending solutions.
5. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
6. Recommending profit and service improvements.Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
7. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Required Qualifications||*Female only.
*Must be graduate of Marketing.
*With at least 2 years supervisory experience.well-equipped with computer knowledge and its software(MS Office).
*Excellent skill and decision-marketing is required in performance of job.Accounting background is of advantage.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000PHP 〜 150,000PHP|
General Manager - Engineering Department ID:39632
|Job Description||ENGINEERING DESIGN
• Conceptualize/analyze project design criteria and gather other important data needed in the preparation of engineering design.
• Prepare basis of design in accordance with the project design criteria, local regulations requirements and applicable international standards.
• Establish Engineering design drawings or plans in accordance with the client’s requirement and local existing codes
• Develop relationship and establish coordination with the utility companies; such as telephone, power and other local municipalities to affirm that the designed drawings are in accordance with their standard requirements.
• Develop and establish coordination with the Main Contractor and other Trade Contractors in order to get needed information to complete the Engineering Design.
• Identify material requirements and provide material take-off in accordance with the prepared Engineering Design Drawings or according to given specifications.
• Come-up with the cost estimate, cost breakdown, cost summary or net statement.
• Develop and establish relationship with Purchasing Department and Suppliers to keep updated with current prices of materials required for the estimate.
• Identify labor cost, other direct and indirect Cost or overhead cost and the profit margin of the project bid.
• To assure timely submission of the Engineering design drawings and the final cost estimate (proposal).
• Evaluate and analyze Bid documents, Instrucion by the Bidders to determine the requirements and be able to come up with a competitive proposal.
• Verify bid attachment required enclosures with the proposal ensure that the enclosures are prepared and submitted with the proposal. This items to be checked as follows:
a. Vendor’s List
b. Catalogues or Literature of Equipment offered.
c. Work Schedules
d. Technical Organization
e. Bid Bond
f. Company Information
g. Other relative documents, as Evaluation
VALUE ENGINEERING & DESIGN EVALUATION
• Re-study and re-evaluate prepared Engineering design drawing and cost estimates in order to reduce cost as required by the client.
• Coordinate and verify with the supplier and/or Purchasing of any additional discount that the company can avail for the purchase of materials.
• Re-study Labor Cost and other relevant cost.
• Provide Engineering support to on-going projects
• Assist in the preparation of as built drawings required by Construction Department and ensure timely submission to client.
• Assist Construction Department in the preparation of submittals such as :
o Requirements for Electrical and Mechanical permit application.
o Materials and Equipment catalogues submittals.
o Hand-over documents
|Required Qualifications||Must be a Licensed Elecrtrical Engineer
The client prefers candidates who are certified PEE (Professional Electrical Engineer)
With at least 12-15 years of experience in design & cost estimation of electromechanical works
With 5 years experience in supervision of key personnel
With strong managerial skills
With average command in English, both oral & written
At least 45 years old
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
QA Engineer ID:27746
|Job Description||. This position plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for
for industrial processes, materials, and products by performing the following duties:
1. Work involves the application of basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain
product quality standards.
2. Develops standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
3. Study, analyze, research and recommend inspection activities improvement and maximization.
4. Supports system audit plan execution, follow up and ensure required actions effectiveness prior to closure.
5. Supports other inspection and in-process testing activities.
|Required Qualifications||Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): knowledge in ISO & QS9000, MS Office.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Assurance.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000PHP 〜 20,000PHP|
|Job Description||objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
* Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by
analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language,and logic.
* Encodes project requirements by converting work flow
information into computer language.
* Programs the computer by entering coded information.
* Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying
program sequence and/or codes.
* Prepares reference for users by writing operating
* Maintains historical records by documenting program
development and revisions.
* Maintains client confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
* Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
|Required Qualifications||General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing in addition knowledgeable to use Excel, Visual Studio and SQL interface.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20PHP 〜 20PHP|
Design Engineer ID:35100
|Job Description|| 1. Handles all wiring harness design improvement.
2. Analyzes and understands customer engineering standards
3. Takes charge of all design engineering requirement and activities.
|Required Qualifications|| 1. Graduate of Engineering course
(BS EE, BS ECE, BS ME, BS CE)
2. Experience in industrial-related
engineering field or;
3. Experience in 3D CAD design
4. Male or Female
5. Single or Married
6. Willing to relocate in Pampanga
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000 〜 30,000|
Production Leader ID:33924
|Job Description||-manage employees
-manage deadline, quality of product
-plan the process
|Required Qualifications||• Female
• 25-30 years old
• College graduate any course
• With working experience over 3 years in manufacturing process
• Computer Literate
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15 〜 18|
industrial engineer ID:32724
|Job Description||-general work of industrial engineering|
|Required Qualifications||-fresh graduate is ok
-graduate from industrial engineer course
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000 〜 15,000|
QA/QC Engineer ID:31635
|Job Description||1. Validates instructions received by conferring with immediate superior to ensure clarity of understanding.
2. Receives specification requirements documents by determining negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications to facilitate establishment of validated, official quality standard.
3. Sets customer service standard by assessing client requirement to make sure that these are met.
4. Sets standards for quality, health and safety by referring to company policies and government laws to avoid infringement.
5. Sets standards for resources acquisition by specifying quality of requirements of raw materials from suppliers to aid appropriate department in purchasing.
6. Sets standards for construction processes by referring to both national and international level of standards to ensure compliance and adaptability.
7. Cultivates knowledge of all quality standards by educating all employees to ensure compliance with all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
8. Acts as catalyst for change and improvement in quality/performance by constantly reviewing, revising and enhancing set standards as needed for the company to be competitive and remain at the top of the industry.
9. Monitors all quality related documents and activities by coordinating with the document controller of the technical submittals, drawings , etc., with the project team to ensure that QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
10. Reviews quality of all materials at site by collaborating with department for all material procurement to ensure compliance to all project quality specifications.
11. Provides punch list and close-out by conducting inspection and reviewing quality records prior to general/trade contractor hand over items in preparation for the company’s fit-out works.
12. Conducts inspection requests with the management and client by liaising with the client’s representative for the day-to-day quality related project activities to ensure identical expectation and fulfillment thereof.
13. Detects possible complication early on by conducting daily ocular inspection to prevent such from materializing and/or apply corrective undertakings.
14. Attends client’s/management’s QA/QC meetings to keep them posted and opportunity for clarifications.
15. Provides various reports to immediate superior by collecting and reviewing documents for reference and evaluation.
16. Performs other functions which may be required by the immediate superior from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||1. A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Civil Engineering
2. With three years work experience in a similar environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000 〜 25,000|
|Location||Global City in Taguig City|
Japanese speaker production supervisor ID:28163
|Job Description||ccomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
|Required Qualifications||N3-N1 level of Japanese speaking skills.
Experienced in working in manufacturing company for at least 3-5years.
Have an experience of being the same position will be advantaged.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
Auto Electrician ID:28488
|Job Description||Electrical wiring (600V or less) in civil engineering construction
Normal maintenance for Crane , backhoe , Peiroda such as heavy construction equioment
especially electrical system
Auxiliary of each field work
|Required Qualifications||With at least twp (2) years work-related experience.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 Admin Assistant Monthly Salary12,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP Laguna Area
- 2 TELECOM ENGINEER Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Makati City
- 3 Production supervisor Monthly Salary17,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP Batangas area
- 4 Electrical Engineer(Licence Monthly Salary15,000PHP 〜 20,000PHP Cavite area
- 5 Korean Interpreter Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP Other City
Job Search By Location
- Makati City
- Global City in Taguig City
- Ortigas in Pasig City
- Pasig City
- Taguig City
- Quezon city
- Manila City
- Laguna Area
- Cebu City
- Davao city
- Mandaluyong City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City
- Paran aque city
- Las pin as city
- Alabang city
- Other City
- Batangas area
- Cavite area
- Rizal area
- Tagaytay city
- Pateros city
- Caloocan city
- Malabon city
- Marikina city
- Muntinlupa city
- Navotas city
- San Juan city
- Valenzuela city
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization