Content Specialist ID:40282
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000 〜 40,000|
|Job Description||Work with the Content Team to monitor and maintain the content of the website to ensure that products (sightseeing tours, airport transfers and others) are always up-to-date. This includes data entry, image editing and manipulation, and ensuring the copy on the web pages are accurate and grammatically correct.
・ Handle tasks assigned and prepare timely and accurate reporting on task status. Key Accountabilities:
・ Research, gather and collate product information from various sources as needed.
・ Keep track and maintain an organized file of all product information received from suppliers.
・ Write, rewrite (if necessary) content according to company-approved Product Style Guide.
・Proofread product description to ensure that copy is clear, complete and accurate.
・Enter product descriptions and prices in the system and review the results on the websites.
・Do regular/seasonal updates on product description and prices.
・Record all changes, updates, and rewrites done as they occur.
・ Note and document all sources of information used as the basis for the update/rewrite.
・Keep the Content Team’s various documents/checklists updated with necessary data and status notes.
・ Submit timely and accurate reporting and feedback on the status of tasks assigned.
・Take on any other projects or duties assigned by management.
|Required Qualifications||・College/University degree from any four-year course (preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Literature, Humanities, Liberal Arts or Multimedia Studies).
・Strong grasp of the English language with excellent writing and verbal communication skills (*Please make sure your resume and cover letter are grammatically correct).
・Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks.
・Strong initiative and problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
・Excellent comprehension skills and ability to follow complex and detailed instructions.
・Working knowledge of computer and online applications (particularly Microsoft Excel, Photoscape or other similar software, and Google documents).
・Adaptable to change and able to work under pressure and accept criticism.
・Highly organized and detail-oriented.
・Willing to learn and can work with minimum supervision.
・Focused, goal-oriented and with a strong work ethic.
・Upholds high standards of professional conduct.
・Possesses geographical knowledge or has passion for travel.
・Maintains an active online presence.
Popular jobs [Makati City]
- 1 Procurement Manager [Purchasing] Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP Makati City,Laguna Area
- 2 CAD operator Monthly Salary11,000PHP 〜 12,000PHP Makati City
- 3 Hair saron Staff [Receptionist] Monthly Salary512PHP 〜 0PHP Makati City
- 4 FULLFILMENT AND SALES Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP Makati City,Global City in Taguig City,Ortigas in Pasig City,Pasig City,Taguig City,Quezon city,Manila City,Laguna Area,Cebu City,Davao city,Mandaluyong City,Pasig City,Pasay City,Paran aque city,Las pin as city,Alabang city,Other City,Batangas area,Cavite area
- 5 Quantity Engineer, [Cost Engineer] Monthly Salary17,000PHP 〜 22,000PHP Makati City