List of Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) x Makati City job vacancies in Philippines
TELECOM ENGINEER ID:25722
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
General Manager - Engineering Department ID:39632
|Job Description||ENGINEERING DESIGN
• Conceptualize/analyze project design criteria and gather other important data needed in the preparation of engineering design.
• Prepare basis of design in accordance with the project design criteria, local regulations requirements and applicable international standards.
• Establish Engineering design drawings or plans in accordance with the client’s requirement and local existing codes
• Develop relationship and establish coordination with the utility companies; such as telephone, power and other local municipalities to affirm that the designed drawings are in accordance with their standard requirements.
• Develop and establish coordination with the Main Contractor and other Trade Contractors in order to get needed information to complete the Engineering Design.
• Identify material requirements and provide material take-off in accordance with the prepared Engineering Design Drawings or according to given specifications.
• Come-up with the cost estimate, cost breakdown, cost summary or net statement.
• Develop and establish relationship with Purchasing Department and Suppliers to keep updated with current prices of materials required for the estimate.
• Identify labor cost, other direct and indirect Cost or overhead cost and the profit margin of the project bid.
• To assure timely submission of the Engineering design drawings and the final cost estimate (proposal).
• Evaluate and analyze Bid documents, Instrucion by the Bidders to determine the requirements and be able to come up with a competitive proposal.
• Verify bid attachment required enclosures with the proposal ensure that the enclosures are prepared and submitted with the proposal. This items to be checked as follows:
a. Vendor’s List
b. Catalogues or Literature of Equipment offered.
c. Work Schedules
d. Technical Organization
e. Bid Bond
f. Company Information
g. Other relative documents, as Evaluation
VALUE ENGINEERING & DESIGN EVALUATION
• Re-study and re-evaluate prepared Engineering design drawing and cost estimates in order to reduce cost as required by the client.
• Coordinate and verify with the supplier and/or Purchasing of any additional discount that the company can avail for the purchase of materials.
• Re-study Labor Cost and other relevant cost.
• Provide Engineering support to on-going projects
• Assist in the preparation of as built drawings required by Construction Department and ensure timely submission to client.
• Assist Construction Department in the preparation of submittals such as :
o Requirements for Electrical and Mechanical permit application.
o Materials and Equipment catalogues submittals.
o Hand-over documents
|Required Qualifications||Must be a Licensed Elecrtrical Engineer
The client prefers candidates who are certified PEE (Professional Electrical Engineer)
With at least 12-15 years of experience in design & cost estimation of electromechanical works
With 5 years experience in supervision of key personnel
With strong managerial skills
With average command in English, both oral & written
At least 45 years old
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
Electrical Engineer - Japanese Speaking ID:37167
|Job Description||Basic Function
Responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of Project designs and cost estimate for the Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Study, evaluate, and analyze Project Design criteria and of estimate requirements.
2. Prepare basis of design in accordance with the design criteria of client.
3. Prepare project design concept related to electrical work requirements.
4. Come up with the material take-off and its cost estimates.
5. Supervise Electrical Engineers in the preparation of layouts and estimates.
6. Develop project technical specifications.
7. Conduct on site inspection to ensure that installations are in accordance with the project requirements and specification.
8. Coordination with utilities and other government authorities and gather date to ensure that design concept shall be within their standard requirements.
9. Coordinate with other trades to clarify other requirements in relation to electrical design preparations and estimates.
10. Secure quotations from the suppliers and verify completeness, scope limitations and correctness of prices offered.
11. Prepare attachment to bid proposals.
12. Perform other duties that maybe assigned to from time to time.
|Required Qualifications||1. BS – Electrical Engineering graduate.
2. Must be license Electrical Engineer
3. With 7 years of extensive experience in electrical design of High Voltage/Mid. Voltage Power Sub-station, MV/Low Voltage, Power Distribution system, Auxiliary System and other related Electrical works.
4. With Supervisory Skills
5. At least 28 years old.
6. With average command of English both in oral and written
7. Knowledgeable in the preparation of cost estimate and bid proposals.
8. Computer literate.
9. Can handle pressure
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP|
|Job Description||objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
* Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by
analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language,and logic.
* Encodes project requirements by converting work flow
information into computer language.
* Programs the computer by entering coded information.
* Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying
program sequence and/or codes.
* Prepares reference for users by writing operating
* Maintains historical records by documenting program
development and revisions.
* Maintains client confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
* Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
|Required Qualifications||General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing in addition knowledgeable to use Excel, Visual Studio and SQL interface.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20PHP 〜 20PHP|
Auto Electrician ID:28488
|Job Description||Electrical wiring (600V or less) in civil engineering construction
Normal maintenance for Crane , backhoe , Peiroda such as heavy construction equioment
especially electrical system
Auxiliary of each field work
|Required Qualifications||With at least twp (2) years work-related experience.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
SITE MANAGER-ELECTRICAL ID:20815
|Job Description||Manages the site and assists in the construction sites, does estimations and tenders documents for various types of electrical works, and the supervision of the actual electrical installation/works of industrial projects.|
|Required Qualifications||Between 25-35 years old, Electrical Engineer with a minimum 3 years experience in the construction work/design estimation, proficient in computer operation.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
|Location||Makati City,Global City in Taguig City,Ortigas in Pasig City,Pasig City,Taguig City,Quezon city,Manila City,Laguna Area,Cebu City,Davao city|
|Job Description||To establish partnership with New and Existing Customers in PEZA and Non PEZA, and to broaden the KOBELCO brand.
・ Job Responsibilities:
・ 1. Promote and Propose KOBELCO Air compressors and related Products and Service to the Industry and ensure that SALES will meet the target or exceed.
・ 2. Strong selling to newly built or expanding Factories..
・ 3. Develop further understanding of the market trends and news by establishing close relationship with customers
・ 4. Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
|Required Qualifications|| - Male/Female
- Diploma in Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- No work experience needed.
- Dynamic personality with sense of urgency
- With good driving skills
- Must be a team player
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- 15000Php monthly salary
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000PHP 〜 15,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 TELECOM ENGINEER Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Makati City
- 2 【工場長】製造業の日系企業でのマネージメント Monthly Salary80,000PHP 〜 150,000PHP Laguna Area
- 3 MAINTENANCE MANAGER Monthly Salary40,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Laguna Area
- 4 General Manager - Engineering Department Monthly Salary50,000PHP 〜 65,000PHP Makati City
- 5 industrial engineer Monthly Salary15,000 〜 15,000 Laguna Area
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization