List of Makati City x Manager job vacancies in Philippines
Corporate Sales for SAAS product ID:40854
|Job Description||• E-Commerce Sales, such as benefit systems for B to B.|
|Required Qualifications||• Passionate sales people with the eagerness to learn
• Preferably with much connection with HR executives in white color client or business owner in Metro Manila
• With sales skill and experiences in specified B to B business(Ex: Corporate Sale in Job Street.com)
• Can make and develop 1 phase from 0 phase such as experiences in venture enterprise
• With very good skill to complete multi tasks
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 45,000PHP|
Senior Software Architect ID:40685
|Job Description||Senior Software Architect handles team management that consist of 3 staffs.
Self motivated and Good communication People is preferable, because the project will be privided form Japan.
Must have knowladge og frameworks such as Spring framework, MVC, AngularJS or Veu.js or backbone.js or react.
Must have programing skills for Object-oriented design, web browser dom, dependency injection.
|Required Qualifications||■ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information, Technology, Computer Engineering.
■ At least 5 years programming experience
■ With knowledge of Java script, Java , C#, HTML, MySQL, Spring Framework, AngularJS and Windows server
■ With team leader or Supervisor experience
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
Store Operation Manager ID:40834
|Job Description||• Store operation & Staff management
• Report and communication with GM and Head Office
• Negotiation and communication with franchisee
|Required Qualifications||<Must Requirements>
• Work experiences in Food Retail industry and store operartion
• Work experiences in franchise industry
• With negotiation skill and experiences against franchisee
• With skill and experiences to expand own franchise business
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
Japanese CS Supervisor ID:40339
|Job Description||・Responsibilities include: supervision of Customer Service Representatives
・Exellent communication skills
・Peforms supervisory functions that include the mentoring and motivating agents
・Supervises the daily work of the agents including productivity, quality assurance and other work-related.
・Coach and develop their team excellence
|Required Qualifications||(1st) Must have lived and studied in Japan for a long time
(2nd) At least 3 years supervisory or junior leadership, stakeholder (client) management as well as people (employee) management, business operations, email support, customer service
|Salary||Monthly Salary 70,000PHP 〜 90,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 120,000PHP 〜 230,000PHP|
日本食料理店 料理長【日本食経験者】 ID:38097
|Salary||Monthly Salary 60,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 70,000PHP 〜 90,000PHP|
HR Manager ID:40806
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
HR Supervisor/Leader ID:40571
|Job Description||·Manage about 3 members in office.
· The main work of HR adopted lecturer. In addition, recruit staff and general affairs.
Including VISA application by foreign staff and application for AEP.
· Regarding the recruitment of lecturers, measures to increase the number of applicants and improvements in the process until hiring from training to participate in the training are also important tasks.
|Required Qualifications||Have experience of HR, recruiting business, managed several employees.
More than 5 years experiences in HR field.
Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 22,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,800USD 〜 2,000USD|
Project Manager ID:40673
|Job Description||Seasoned Project Managers with extensive experience handling large complex full-scale projects, strategic alignment, business development and resource management.
● Plan the strategic direction of the unit with consideration for internal and external factors.
● Participate in the organization's overall strategic planning to enrich the organization's overall strategy.
● Integrate and align the unit's strategic direction with that of the whole organization.
● Collaborate with other units for mutually beneficial strategic partnerships.
● Business Development
● Search for business opportunities proactively.
● Interact with industry leaders and upcoming industry players to keep abreast of the industry's needs.
● Maintain channels that may lead to future business opportunities.
● Stay aware of entities who may potentially want or need an internally developed and internally implemented product.
● Plan staffing levels.
● Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
● Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
● Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
● Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
● Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
● Maintain a level of discipline that prevents conflict and inefficiency where it can without limiting creativity and harmony.
● Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization and that emphas the identified mission, vision, guiding principles and values of the organization.
● Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
● Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
● Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
● Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any similar course. MBAs are also preferred.
Skills and Related Work Experience:
● At least seven (7) years of work-related experience in software engineering and at least three (3) years of management experience with
software development teams.
● Software Development experience is a must.
● Project Management certification is preferred.
● Experience in writing proposals and C level presentations.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Experience in leading individuals and teams with purpose and direction.
● Seasoned knowledge of and possess practical experience with both Waterfall and Agile Methods.
● Candidate must display a timely awareness to trends in IT solutions and how these can impact business processes.
● Candidate must be willing to be assigned to Quezon City, Ortigas City, and/or Makati City.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 100,000 〜 140,000|
Account Officer ID:39970
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
Product Officer ID:39972
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP|
Sales officer (Japanese speaker) ID:40241
|Job Description||Main Objective of the Job:
To generate revenue for the company via service fees earned through closing commercial leasing transactions. To achieve target quotas required of a Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
Procuring property listings for lease across all asset types – Commercial, Retail, Office, etc.
To build and sustain long term relationships with companies, high-net-worth families and individuals in the real estate business and/or with real estate requirements
Provide consultancy services for landlords, occupiers, companies, high-net-worth families and individuals with real estate needs in the form of providing relevant market information, building financial analysis models, occupational cost analyses, facilities and space planning, options assessment, property comparables
Procuring and negotiating the terms of agency agreements between LPC and the client
Exercise marketing efforts for sole agency buildings
Proper coordination and representation of landlords and occupiers
Proper marketing of real estate assets for lease whether on an exclusive/non-exclusive basis by matching with suitable occupiers
Procuring real estate leasing options for client’s needs
Negotiating in behalf of the client to achieve the most favorable terms for the client being represented
Arrange and hold meetings and property inspections to facilitate a successful transaction
Procure, review and evaluate all the necessary documentary requirements for proper transaction facilitation including but not limited to Letters of Intent, Contracts of Lease, etc.
Provide post-leasing services if and when necessary
Assist Finance Department in collecting fees for services rendered to a client
Assist the Directors for Commercial Leasing in managing the team’s analysts
Assist in mentoring Analysts who are qualified for an agency role
Support senior agents and directors in managing clients / transactions
Assist in general firm management and coordination between different departments
Cross selling of other LPC services
All other duties as may be deemed necessary by LPC’s management
|Required Qualifications||Must have experience of sales at least 1yr
N3 to N1 level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP|
Claims Manager ID:40568
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sets objectives, targets and strategies of the Department in support of the goals and objectives of Business Operations Division.
2. Directs the following: assignment of cases to appropriate claim associates/staff or independent adjusters;
>review of cases to ensure that claims have been filed in accordance with the coverage of the insurance policies;
> review and analysis of all required documents to ensure that claim settlements are paid accurately and on a timely manner;
>timely communication with insured on denial or reconsideration of claims;
>completion of various claims reports necessary to update each and every status of claim reflecting the current issues relative to claims payment or resolution of claims issues;
>preparation and review of Management Reports related to Claims transactions on a periodic basis;
>management of business relationships with partners and service providers including, but not limited to brokers, independent adjusters, repair shops, etc.;
>handling and management of complaints; and maintenance of an orderly filing system of all claims documents.
3. Develops and implements guidelines and standards in the overall sound management of claims assessment, payment and/or resolution of claims issues.
4. Identifies and anticipates potential customer issues and implements applicable strategies to manage them.
5. Works closely with concerned business units and/or authorized personnel to ensure smooth operation of the Claims Department.
6. Monitors regularly the performance of the Department versus plans, budgets, and standards, analyzes deviations, pinpoints areas for improvement and directs appropriate courses of action to ensure prompt and proper solution.
7. Conducts regular quality control and audit of subordinates’ work performance.
8. Directs, guides, trains, motivates and evaluates performance of officers/staff directly supervised. Promotes staff development to support and ensure proper identification of key talents, creates development plans for staff advancement, and establishes and maintains succession plans for key positions within the Department.
9. Ensures coordination and harmonious working relations between/among the staff within the Department and with other work units of the Division and the Company.
10. Formulates monitoring systems and control measures to improve processes and efficiency of the Department.
11. Ensures adherence of staff to all Company policies, procedures and controls.
12. Represents the Department in various Divisional/Management meetings.
13. Participates in the sessions and deliberation of the Claims Committee, as necessary.
14. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
|Required Qualifications||Education : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Minimum of ten (10) years claims-related experience; at least three (3) years in a supervisory or managerial capacity
>>Adequate knowledge of non-life insurance products and services
>>Demonstrated technical knowledge in claims processing and management, preferably covering all lines in a non-life insurance industry
>>Proven leadership, negotiation/mediation and relationship management skills
>>Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
>>Strong critical thinking skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 55,000PHP 〜 0PHP|
Product Director (EXPATS) ID:40487
|Salary||Monthly Salary 150,000PHP 〜 160,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 45,000PHP 〜 150,000PHP|
Information Security Asst. Manager ID:40331
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000 〜 80,000|
Jr. / Sr. Sales / Account Executives ID:35805
|Job Description||MUST have solid background in selling technology products & services to corporate clients.
The role is to close new accounts, handle existing and maintain good relationship with Clients.
All accounts MUST be huge business enterprise, not gov’t or small business accounts
Should be able to reach target quota
This is an individual role (no team)
|Required Qualifications||Minimum of 5 years – Max of 15 years solid technology sales experience|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000PHP 〜 150,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Makati City]
- 1 Product Director (EXPATS) Monthly Salary150,000PHP 〜 160,000PHP Makati City
- 2 TELECOM ENGINEER Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Makati City
- 3 AutoCAD Operators & Supervisors Monthly Salary15,000PHP 〜 23,000PHP Makati City
- 4 3 month Jap Interpreter (Possibility be regular) Monthly Salary50,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP Makati City
- 5 Exercise team manager Monthly Salary60,000 〜 60,000 Makati City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization