List of Retail job vacancies in Philippines
Store Manager/Leader ID:21003
|Job Description||A. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise, inspire, and lead the team to provide unsurpassed customer experienced.
2. Ensure all store’s daily operational task are consistently delivered.
- Daily manpower capacity and stocks support
- Monitor & assess daily stocks velocity / run rates and store inventory handling;
- Monitor, assess and provide accurate forecast on stock replenishment;
- Monitor, support, and provide coaching activities in elation to sales and technical issues;
- Provide end of day retail store’s support;
3. Ensure store sales targets and milestone are achieved and periodically reviewed.
4. Provide and ensure store’s compliance in relation to apple audit and review at all times.
5. Ensure communication and daily coordination form back-office support are consistently achieved and
reviewed as the need arises.
6. Monitor, assess, and ensure daily apple Helpdesk processes are able to provide the best customer’s
satisfaction experience at all times.
7. Primary responsibility is to assist in growing the Apple Brand through unparalleled employee loyalty,
customer service and profitability.
8. As a member of the retail management team, the Sr. Assistant Store Manager accomplishes this by
managing one or more store functions depending on assignments of a division responsibility (DOR: Sales,
Human Resources, Back of House Operations, Service, etc.) and supervision of staff.
9. Completes projects associated with their division of responsibility.
10. Implements innovative ideas to improve processes and performance within their assigned areas.
11. Works closely with store associates in the form of training and development of customer service, product
knowledge, inventory control and visual merchandising display.
12. Supports the Store Manager by coaching store associate to consistently provide exceptional
performance and customer service and addresses performance issues.
13. Monitors the performance of store associates, monitors the customer experience, addresses store
associate and customer concerns, and addresses difficult customer issues.
14. Regularly status their manager(s). Needs minimal direction from their manager(s).
15. Communicates positively with staff, customers and partners.16. Assists the managers in recruiting, hiring, retaining and training, a diverse and talented team.
17. Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
18. Protects all company’s assets.
19. Follows company standards and procedures.
20. Maintains stores expectations and systems.
21. Performs leader functions including: monitoring sales floor coverage and maintaining sales generation
focus, completing sales transactions, and overrides (including cash, credit and check processing as well
as changes, refunds and adjustments), daily accounting and store operating procedures.
22. Accountable for ensuring that the store achieves its sales, shrink and payroll goals.
23. Drive store profitability by achieving goals set by its manager.
24. Performs other administrative tasks as assigned by the manager including drafting performance reviews,
creating and adjusting schedules, approving time cards, ordering supplies.
|Required Qualifications||Must be a graduate of any business or IT related course|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 20,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Retail]
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location
- Makati City
- Global City in Taguig City
- Ortigas in Pasig City
- Pasig City
- Taguig City
- Quezon city
- Manila City
- Laguna Area
- Cebu City
- Davao city
- Mandaluyong City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City
- Paran aque city
- Las pin as city
- Alabang city
- Other City
- Batangas area
- Cavite area
- Rizal area
- Tagaytay city
- Pateros city
- Caloocan city
- Malabon city
- Marikina city
- Muntinlupa city
- Navotas city
- San Juan city
- Valenzuela city