List of Trading Firm job vacancies in Philippines
Sales Officer ID:37463
|Job Description||Doing Sales.
|Required Qualifications||Has a background for Logistics/Airfreight Forwarding/Ocean Freight Forwarding/Customer support
Must have knowledge in logistic industry or transportation industry.
Must Bachelor's Degree.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
|Location||Paran aque city|
Accounting Assistant Manager ID:37744
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
Business Coordinator ID:38211
|Job Description||1. Present business product presentation and opportunities to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be
3. Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and on-site events.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Develop and maintain key leaders’ sales performance evaluation regularly and identify needs to boost team
6. Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
7. Communicate business opportunities and events to all members as well with the CS staff to accomplish the
work required to close sales.
8. Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
9. Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
10. Hit the monthly sales target on the assign area consistently
11.Go to travel abroad to increase sales and get more clients
|Required Qualifications|| Has the ability to influence and motivate people.
Resilience and has the ability to cope with rejection
High degree of self-motivation and drive where can able to do multi-task. Prioritize and execution.
Willing to work on a flexible schedule and occasional
Fluency in a foreign language may also be helpful
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
General Sales Manager ID:32853
|Job Description||1) Formulates plans and strategies for HQ’s approval covering maintenance of existing accounts, their expansion, and development of new ones
2) Guides the various sales department in all aspects of Management, Marketing, and Sales
3) Prepares and submits Annual and Three-Year Budget and Forecasts for approval of HQ
4) Recommends credit limits and payment terms with clients.
5) Provides HQ with quarterly written updates on the status of the representative office
6) Keeps HQ informed of new suppliers, new and old competition and their agents, forthcoming foreign visitors, intended foreign trips
7) Coordinates and ensures timely renewal of agency agreements including client protection arrangements and ensures that the representative office works with all the necessary permits and maintains their validities
8) Coordinates with current Chief Representative who handles HR, Office Admin, Finance, IT, and Sales Admin
|Required Qualifications||1) MBA or equivalent College degree in Commerce with additional Managerial training
2) Must have experience in the Trading industry
3) Must be knowledgeable in Strategic Planning and Forecasting
4) Understanding of Financial, Accounting and Financing processes, preferably gained through actual work experience in previous jobs
5) Fluency in written/spoken English; knowledge in Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) a plus
6) Willing to work in Southeast Asia
7) Computer literacy at least in MS Office and any internet/e-mail setting
|Salary||Monthly Salary 100,000PHP 〜 250,000PHP|
|Location||Ho chi minh,Vietnam,Location,Paran aque city|
Sales Asst. ID:28176
|Job Description||SALES ASSISTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mostly will do Sales related job
• Attending client meeting
• Visiting the clients
• Processing of Letter of Authority (PEZA)
• Processing of Surety Bond
• Attending seminars related to the Bureau of Customs and Philippine Economic Zone Authority
• Processing everything related to importation and exportation of products
• Inventory control of products
• Attending the needs and request of clients
• Processing of Purchase Orders and Quotations
• Processing of Invoice and Delivery Invoice
• Monitoring of shipment
All other jobs related to Sales and Marketing
|Required Qualifications||• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
• Required language: English
• At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must be knowledgeable in importation and exportation p
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP|
Inventory Clerk ID:30417
|Job Description||・Receives calls from residents in regards to Maintenance issues.
・Issues and inventory all Maintenance Staff tools and Equipment.
・Maintains inventory control; re-order and re-stock any supply items.
・Ensure that all inventories (stoves, refrigerator, hot water heaters, etc) that are deleted from our stock is properly recorded and provided to the Finance Department.
・Compile and maintain records of type, quantity, and value of material, sale, equipment, merchandise or supplies stocked in establishment.
・Count equipment, merchandise, material, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records using computer or manually.
・Compare inventories with what’s on office records.
・Compute figures from records, such as production records, sales orders or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
・Verify computer data with physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation, then count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies if there is any.
・Compile information on receipt equipment, merchandise or disbursement of material, or supplies and cost.
・Prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, and shortages.
・May operate office machines, such as calculators, photocopy machines, and typewriters.
・May stock and issue merchandise or materials.
|Required Qualifications||・Valid driver’s license required and must maintain eligibility for coverage under the Authority’s automobile insurance.
・Working knowledge of the practices, policies and philosophies of housing maintenance/management.
・Since much of the training for an in
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
Sales representative(Japanese speaker) ID:25082
|Job Description||-to promote products to japanese client.
-to make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-to explain how our products effects to parts of client.
-to hande the client and hit target.
|Required Qualifications||-graduate college or university.
-Japanese skill of at least N2.
-good communication skill.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP|
Popular jobs [Trading Firm]
- 1 Business Coordinator Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP Makati City
- 2 Sales Officer Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP Paran aque city
- 3 Accounting Assistant Manager Monthly Salary30,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP Manila City
- 4 General Sales Manager Monthly Salary100,000PHP 〜 250,000PHP Ho chi minh,Vietnam,Location,Paran aque city
- 5 Sales Asst. Monthly Salary20,000PHP 〜 25,000PHP Makati City
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location
- Makati City
- Global City in Taguig City
- Ortigas in Pasig City
- Pasig City
- Taguig City
- Quezon city
- Manila City
- Laguna Area
- Cebu City
- Davao city
- Mandaluyong City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City
- Paran aque city
- Las pin as city
- Alabang city
- Other City
- Batangas area
- Cavite area
- Rizal area
- Tagaytay city
- Pateros city
- Caloocan city
- Malabon city
- Marikina city
- Muntinlupa city
- Navotas city
- San Juan city
- Valenzuela city