<Accounting Leader> for manufacturing CompanyID:4364818,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPCavite Others
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
1) Include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports,
2) reconciling bank statements,
3)run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts, and sales reports.
4)An Accounting Leader should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
5)Accounting Leader ensures that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
6) Ensure that the reports and documents check carefully, on time submission and comply with Standard Operating Procedures.
7)Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication. Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
8) Oversee day-to-day operation.
9) Monitor team performance and reports. Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts and report to Accounting Manager.
1) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
2) At least three (8) years experience with related position and field
8:00 ~ 17:00