This job is closed
Purchasing Supervisor / Officer ID:4148520,000 ~ 23,000 Laguna Others
Manufacturing / Production
• Familiarize with the company products, raw materials and procedures.
• Oversees purchasing process and implementing up requisition and issuance process, schedule and flow.
• Plans and make use of available resources to ensure smooth and proper flow of production.
• Monitors stock levels and ensures that supply of materials meets production requirements.
• Ensures that materials are available on time and are of good quality based on the specifications provided by the requestor.
• Monitoring shipments of raw materials as well as other requests identified by each process owners or department.
• Updates status of critical parts, in-transit report, and delivery status.
• Conducts inventory and maintains accurate inventory monitoring, reports and analysis.
• Checks production orders for completeness of information such as setback material requirements, production start date and lead time.
• Ensures compliance to Quality Management System in the production.
• Works closely with the Warehouse Section and Production Supervisor regarding production scheduling and material planning.
• Establish policies, programs and schedules based on company needs.
• Safeguard, implement and adhere to company procedures to ensure consistency, clarity and compliance.
• Oversee the performance and development of staff within the section.
• Recommends improvements and procedures in order to ensure that process efficiency and conformance according to the company requirements.
• Applies 5S in maintaining the workstation clean and in order at all times.
• Performs activities that will be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
-strong background and actual experience in handling inventory
-monitoring of raw materials and tracking of shipments
-strong skills in material planning and issuance
-must be highly organized and keen to details
-actual experience as a supervisor for at least 3 years
7:30AM ~ 4:30AM
to be disclosed during orientation