This job is closed
Project ManagerID:4190150,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
Engineering - Industrial
Construction / Building / Engineering
the company Installation management, Infrastructure Organaization,
Looking for candidate who has experience in Project management , construction and budget and quantity.
Candidate will manage and supervise Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer staff.
• Manages the over-all operation of the project assigned
• Prepares project budget
• Prepares construction schedule and work methodology
• Ensures that all construction works are executed in accordance with project specifications, budget, schedules and company policies. Studies all project documents and prepares specific plans based on these materials:
o Timing of materials delivery
o Timing of manpower complement
o Cash flow
• Conducts daily site inspections to ensure safety and quality of works
• Conducts daily meetings with site engineers, subcontractors’ representatives and others, to discuss the project’s progress, possible problems and its solutions and challenging them to perform well in their task assignment
• Manages and controls project cost within the approved budget ensuring materials inventory, wastage and scraps are kept within acceptable or minimum levels, safeguarding the company assets from loss, damage, or theft.
• Develops good business relationships with the client and other stake holder at the local community and identifies project opportunities and risks, and recommends appropriate action to protect the company’s business interest.
• Seeks innovative means to improve project quality, safety and completion time.
• Promotes and ensures that the company’s Vision, Mission and Quality Policy are understood and implemented throughout the project organization.
-Experience in electrical works, industrial plants, buildings, factory construction and civil works from 7-10 years (over 10 years is an advantage)
-Must be able to work at the office in Makati
-Someone living in the Makati Area
8:00 ~ 17:00
-Half Sat, Sun
*Saturday working hours: 8AM-12PM
SSS, Phil-Health, HMDF, 13month pay
*rest will be disclosed during interview