Reliability and Performance ManagerID:42007100,000 PHP ~ 115,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
Construction / Building / Engineering
● Independently verify all performance data gathered from the power plants and set challenging targets / KPI’s each year.
● Set standards relating to staff competence and understanding in respect to internal performance, and
● against those standards prepare and deliver suitable learning across all station based technical staff to raise the awareness of performance in the business.
● Engage with the station personnel prior to outage execution to ensure activities are not only focused and
● driven by maintenance requirements, performance also features.
● Develop and implement a program of regular performance testing of the key critical assets at the power stations.
● Develop, with assistance from others within the coal Business Unit, a comprehensive, detailed and fully
● documented maintenance strategy and philosophy. This approach should look to secure performance as well as sustained reliability of the critical assets, leading to sustained power station performance.
● Lead and educate the station teams in the tools necessary to secure enhanced overall power plant
● performance, reliably centered maintenance, productive maintenance, preventative/ corrective and breakdown maintenance approaches.
● Hold ownership, governance and maintenance of the computerized work management system- MAXIMO.
● Ensure the product is aligned to existing business process and that is a wide context its use leads improves resource management and asset management.
● Lead and govern, active and focused conditions based monitoring programs across the power plants, support stations in the development of their returns to facilitate this strategy.
● Gather industry wide data to improve the learning within the Coal Business Unit and implement best industry practice in respect to thermal performance and maintenance of the assets.
● at least 10 years of experience in the operations and maintenance of power plant (coal-fired thermal power plant)
● Leadership Experience: at least 5 years in a managerial position
● Education Bachelors/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with license.
● Extensive experience in the power generation or similar sector in applying mathematical analysis methodology to predict plant or component failure.
● Negotiating and influencing skills
Understanding of Philippine power industry structure including knowledge of WESM, etc.
● Knowledge in benchmarking with international standards
8am ~ 5pm
Please sign in.