This job is closed
Registered EE for Construction company ID:4420425,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMakati
Engineering - Industrial
Construction / Building / Engineering
1. Estimate, Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes.
2. Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing properties.
3. Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
4. Can process requirements and submission to clients under PEZA.
5. Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
6. Preparing complete, accurate and timely submittal or logs for electrical projects based on project drawings and specifications.
7. Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
8. Assist Project Manager by preparing all necessary back up relating to project and change requests.
9. Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
10. Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
11. Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
12. Develop budgets, estimating labor, materials and construction costs if necessary.
13. Responsible for timely completion of all required project close-out documents per contract.
14. Take accurate and complete meeting minutes.
15. Distribute contract documents to subcontractors and site supervisors, including drawings, specifications, and general conditions. Include any accepted alternates or addendums with documents.
16. Prepare and submit building permit application and others, Follow up on review progress and receive upon approval.
17. During Construction Phase, proactively manage project to achieve quality, schedule, budget and safety.
18. Utilize and maintain tools, schedule and document management to track and record project performance.
19. Document quality and progress of each Subcontractor and Suppliers. Update Subcontractors and Suppliers of any changes to plans, specifications and/or schedule.
20. Inform Project Manager of productivity, costs, quality control, document management and processing of applications for payment.
21. Notify Project Manager of any issues that arise which affects quality, budget, progress and safety.
22. Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
-CANDIDATE MUST BE has experience on Material and Cost Estimation For industrial.
-Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical)
-At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced employee specialized in Engineering-Electrical or equivalent/Construction Engineer
-Experience on Cost/Estimation in Industrial Construction
8:00 ~ 17:00
Half Sat, Sun,
*Saturday working hours: 8AM-12PM