Accounting Assistant ID:4516316,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPMakati
Finance - Audit/Taxation
Banking / Financial Services
Reviews, analyzes, processes, and records the daily transactions of the company.
Prepares and maintains supplemental schedules and working papers necessary for the
preparation of various accounting reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Analyzes and processes documents and records the transactions in the
accounting books; ensuring compliance with internal and external policies and
2. Ensures proper safekeeping and monitoring of accounting documents.
3. Prepares and submits accurate and timely schedules and working papers
necessary for the periodic closing of accounting books and various financial
4. Monitors and processes payments; making sure that funding for such is adequate.
5. Assists the Accounting Department Head with audits.
6. Monitor and ensure that all business functions being implemented in accordance
with company policies and operating procedures as the management oversight
over the first line from accounting point of view.
7. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
-College Graduate, preferably major in Accounting or Accounting Tech, BSBA Major in accounting, BSBA in financial Management Graduate
-No experience also are welcome
-Proactive, computer literate, and service-oriented, Keen on details, good
time management and organizational skills, Excellent listening skills,
Proficiency in Microsoft applications, good communication skills and
interpersonal skills, Basic knowledge in PFRS, Financial Analysis, People
8:30 ~ 17:30
13 months pay
-transportation allowance: 1,500 PHP/month
the rest to be disclosed during the interview
Please sign in.