199 Jobs for Architecture/Interior Design found
Business Development Manager ID:4275550,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPLima Technology Center
• Identify and cultivate new opportunities in EMS and Electronics business for the Company;
• Maintain and develop a good rapport with potential and existing customers;
• Develop and execute business strategies for the Company;
• Prepare and present technical presentations for specific targeted customers and markets.
• Collaborate with all relevant departments of the Company to determine the feasibilities and viabilities of the requirements of customers, develop quotes and proposals for customers and monitor the sales performance to meet pre-set target and forecast;
• Attend industry tradeshows and conferences looking for new opportunities and markets.
• Generate potential growth forecasts to assist company management in business planning.
• Work with management to adjust and modify plans as needed for success;
• Stay abreast of market trends, in terms of both customers and relevant manufacturing technology;
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management from time to time;
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*HMO, SL/VL... etc
Operation StaffID:4274715,000 PHP ~ 17,000 PHPCavite Others
This position will be handling the company operations such as performing administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. He/She will work with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates. Among reconciliation functions, they may do record keeping.
• Performing administrative duties
• Couriering important files
• Managing records of company policies and procedures
• Creating presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases
• Preparing financial reports (PCA)
• other tasks to be given also
-SSS, pagibig, phi health, 13 months bonus
-Medical Cash Allowance
-15 days SL/VL upon regularization
-Uniform and clothing allowance
-Actual Yearly medical assistance
Sales EngineerID:4275419,000 PHP ~ 23,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Direct Superior: Sales & Marketing Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION/MAJOR ROLES
Our company is looking for Sales Engineer who will be responsible for the following major but not limited to the following tasks:
• Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering products, equipment, and services.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales meeting schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by deliberating with technical staff and costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*other allowances to be given after regularization (to be disclosed during interview)
Corporate Governance- Korean ResearcherID:4275260,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
PHP Developer ID:4073120,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMandaluyong
- Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP applications
- Ensure codes are valid and consistent across applications
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
SSS, Pagibig, PhilHealth
Sales EngineerID:4179830,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPMakati
1. To set appointments to potential clients and contractors.
2. To propose products (including energy saving solution products/services) to potential clients and contractors.
3. To make layout and flow-sheet of our products.
4. To supervise installation, piping and wiring of our products at construction site.
5. To perform documentation on sales activities.
6. And other jobs assigned by the superior from time to time.
*First few month may be assigned maintenance job in order to learn our products.
*Job training can be done in Philippines and overseas(ASEAN and Bangladesh).
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
IT technical support staff(Japanese speaker)ID:4274845,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPMakati
Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
Log bugs and enhancement requests
Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
■ Social security
■ Medical cash allowance
■ Actual yearly medical assistance
Sales support/Japanese interpreterID:4187730,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPCavite Economic Zone
PROJECT MANAGER (OFFICE FIT-OUT) ID:4167160,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPMakati
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, discussing with management
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
3. Maintains and monitors project schedules, project progress, coordination and resolving issues
4. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes
5. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions
6. Checking of fit-out plan and monitoring progress of implementation
7. Completes the implementation based on the targeted date
8. Coordinating with Project Manager and sub-contractors on work assignment, work progress and creating solutions of problems in the construction site
9. Reports to Office Fit-Out Manager
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Interior Designer (for Office Fit-Out)ID:4157730,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
1. Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents
2. Creatively designs an office space based on the clients’ preference
3. Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details
4. Assist Senior Designer in developing concept
5. Take direction from Senior Architect/Designer, engineers and executives to research drawings, catalogs and sketches to develop detailed dimensioned AutoCAD drawings
6. Review engineering drawings prior to the release
7. Can design efficiently within the client’s budget
8. Drafting AutoCad drawings and 3D renders
9. Coordination with Project Manager before, during, and after construction
10. Negotiating and coordinating with contractors and other professionals
11. Making site visit to check the progress
12. Reports to Senior Architect/Designer
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be discussed