20 Jobs for Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC) found
Sales RepresentativeID:4003118,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
-Sell construction machinery to construction companies or lease them to construction sites as leases.
-From the front and back of the project we will manage a series of process such as arranging, delivering, repairing, maintaining and withdrawing construction equipment.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay, Transpotation, Others,
Sales incentives(0.5% to 1% of sales/month)
Global Inbound SupervisorID:4167030,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Employee will be in charge of supervising global inbound travel services to clients/customers ensuring that their travel need questions has been adequately addressed.
· Responsible in daily communication with clients, communicate with overseas and local partners.
· Plan, prepare quotation and tour itinerary, revise and update contract rates and other operational matters.
· Maintain knowledge of services given by the company/ inbound operations.
· Display knowledge of the local area, but not limited to transportation, local attractions and activities.
· Be a reliable resource for customer service, determine customer needs and recommend effective solutions.
· Keep creating, designing and updating tour packages.
· Other task and/or responsibilities that maybe assigned to.
to be discussed
Group Head – Dealer Management ID:4157639,000 PHP ~ 67,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Responsible for expanding HCPI’s network of dealers through effective project management and handling of dealer agreements
- Proposes operations improvement procedures to dealers.
- Conducts area study of provinces with new dealer potential.
- Source out potential investors in open areas.
- Monitors the progress of construction up to inauguration of a new dealer.
- Monitors dealer compliance to the standards of Honda's Corporate Identity.
日本人マネージャーID:4171385,000 PHP ~ 200,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
【未経験者歓迎】日本人経営クリニックでのサポート業務ID:4171185,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Japanese Speaking CoordinatorID:4171035,000 PHP ~ 52,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
- Acts as the receptionist for the clinic
- Assist Japanese patients (outpatient only)
- Interpret documents from Japanese to English, such as prescriptions (medical interpretation)
- Manage and assist Japanese insurance claims (just processing, not the legal side)
- Assist in managing daily sales (clerical)
- Other tasks to be assigned
- Government mandated benefits, others tbd
Marketing Specialist- Chemicals and FeedsID:4147235,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Taguig
・ Handles business activities assigned by his superiors;
・ Handles daily business activities on the assigned commodity;
・ Handles documentations, correspondence, collection and other important paper works;
・ Does research works pertaining to specific industry per instruction of superiors;
・ Contributes new ideas, schemes and strategies for the expansion of existing business;
・ Prepares and implements forecast and budget programs;
・ Secures import/export statistics per the instruction from his superiors;
・ Handles recording of contracts and shipping schedules;
・ Maintains constant correspondence and coordinates closely with suppliers to meet customers’ requirements;
・ Maintains and files other restricted business records;
・ Prepares price offers/ quotations for different kinds of commodity items in collaboration with suppliers;
・ Follows-up bid results and status of offers with Clients;
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
Japanese SpeakerID:3757930,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
> Assistant to the Japanese president
> Accommodate Japanese guests/clients
> Coordinate with brokers and investors
> Assist in leasing and selling units
> Will do admin tasks
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER ID:4158825,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
• Process manage L&D Projects, such as, but not limited to, course enrollments, participant tracking, program evaluation, policy implementation, L&D reporting;
• Design and develop courses/programs with the guidance of the L&D Manager;
• Manage departmental data, and prepare L&D reports with the guidance of the L&D Manager;
• Facilitate training programs;
• Perform some administrative and logistical work, as needed;
• Generally support the L&D Manager in setting up the L&D function in HC.
• To facilitate and manage (end to end) all L&D training initiatives up to Manager grade.
• Develop behavioral training modules to suit target audience
• Develop plan of action and trainer notes for every L&D module
• Oversee the design, delivery and evaluation of Training Programs identified as priority needs by the Account and by Corporate L&D Prepare training reports including training feedback consolidation and class observations
• Conducting corporate and account-specific OD interventions such as change management, team building activities, etc.
• Implement and document corporate talent management strategies – both corporate and account-specific, to ensure the continuous supply of internal talent, ready to assume target positions.
• Follow up with participants post training to ensure training effectiveness
• Prepare visibility material and ensure updating on an on-going basis
• Provide direction and guidance to team members
• Be a role-model for the team member
• Coach and mentor team member
• Encourage and facilitate development of team member
Accountant (General Affair)ID:4154530,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
-Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
-Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
-Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
-Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
-Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
-Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
-Secures financial information by completing data base backups, maintains financial security by following internal controls.
-Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
-Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
-SSS, Phil-Health, HMDF,
-13 month pay
-Lunch served every Friday
ex) Pizza, Fried chicken, hamburger