4 Jobs for Central Luzon found
Company Nurse ID:4329413,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPClark, Pampanga
• Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for all employees.
• Assist all injured employees and bring them to the nearest hospital if needed.
• Maintain all employee’s medical records.
• Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a “fit to work” certificate upon returning to work.
• Interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests based on the verification of medical certificates.
• Schedule and assist annual medical examinations of all employees.
• Conduct an inventory of medicines and other supplies every month.
• Conduct Health seminars to all employees.
Government Mandatory Benefits
13 months bonus
After regularization HMO
Project ManagerID:4348460,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales
The Project Manager is responsible for all engineering and construction activities in the assigned project, ensuring success in terms of quality, profitability and safety.
• Manages the over-all operation of the project
• Prepares and monitors project budget
• Prepares construction schedule and work methodology
• Ensures that all construction works are executed in accordance with project specifications, budget, schedule and company policy.
• Studies all project documents and prepares specific plans based on:
a) Timing of materials delivery
b) Timing of manpower complement
c) Cash Flow
• Conducts daily site inspections to ensure safety and quality of works
• Conducts daily meetings with site engineers, subcontractor’s representatives and others, to discuss the project’s progress, possible problems and its solutions and challenging them to perform well in their task assignment
• Manages and controls project cost within the approved budget ensuring materials inventory, wastage and scraps are kept within acceptable or minimum levels, safeguarding the company assets from loss, damage or theft
• Develops good business relationships with the client and other stake holder at the local community and identifies project opportunities and risks, and recommends appropriate action to protect the company’s business interest
• Seeks innovative means to improve project quality, safety and completion time
• Promotes and ensures that the company’s Vision, Mission and Quality Policy are understood and implemented throughout the project organization
*Project-based employment for 6 months (can be re-hired, for contract renewal depending on performance)
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
*Meal Allowance: P150.00/day
*Shuttle service (during lockdown period when the transportation is not normal yet. Once back to normal, there will be transportation allowance of 200 PHP/day)
*Medical Insurance (only for employee, no dependents)
*Uniform & PPE (if needed)
*Others based on negotiation
HR/Admin HeadID:4356780,000 PHP ~ 110,000 PHPBataan
This position provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
Build an important human resources recruitment-cultivation scheme at startups, build relationships with government / fire departments and other government agencies, and solidify the base for smooth factory start-up-operation
(1) Support for promoting recruitment activities for nuclear human resources by filtering human resources that match the job requirements of each human resource based on the organizational chart
(2) Support for promoting local worker recruitment activities based on the worker recruitment plan
(3) Based on the internal rules of the Yokoo Headquarters, support for creating internal rules that comply with Philippine law, especially internal rules such as discipline management of local employees and welfare / social security to enhance engagement with the company are stationed in Japanese. Formulate under the guidance of staff
④ General labor management of local employees after hiring
⑤ Preparation and management of application documents to the local central government / local government / PEZA / related government offices in cooperation with Japanese expatriates, and execution of negotiation window operations
⑥ Primary personnel evaluation for each local functional department (executive)
⑦ Philippines Business environment, legal system (labor system, social system, environmental improvement, etc.) Sensitively detect changes in the system, share it with Japanese expatriates, and take action to prevent it from becoming illegal.
⑧ Work environment where local employees can easily engage / Improvement of work life such as welfare, reduction of turnover rate, etc.
⑨Execution of special mission instructions from Japanese expatriates
Systems DeveloperID:4349825,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPClark, Pampanga