3 Jobs for Manila found
Accounting SupervisorID:4168623,000 PHP ~ 32,000 PHPManila
• Adheres with the Mission-Vision and Corporate Responsibility of the Company
• Reviews work of reporting staff, such as accounting entries and attachments thereto :
a.) Expense documents (such as supplier's invoice, statement of account, official receipts)
b.) Cale and summary of liquidation documents ( supplier invoice, statement of account, official receipts)
• Prepares Summary of Revenue vs. Cost
a.) Encoding of invoices/handling cost — Mla. Clark]Subic tiquidation
b.) Actual trucking cost
• Prepares month-end journal entries (accruals, reversals and adjusting entries)
• Works with Finance Manager in ensuring that all documents are safe-kept and appropriate backups are consistently done such as but not limited to audited Financial Statements, SEC
• Handles reconciliation of accounts (A/PayabÆe-Othersl Accrued Expense and other expenses and other accounts assigned that may be required for reconciliations.
• Prepares monthly financial statement (MDE & Eranio) and forecast for the following month Prepares monthly cash estimates.
• Supervises, coach and counter checks tasks and reports of direct reporting staffs.
• Assists the Financial Managers that ISO guidelines are observed and properly complied with. Addresses noted issues and problems that may hamper the departments operation and compromise the interest of the company. These issues should be communicated to all parties concerns to mitigate risks and instigate some control procedures.
• Leads the Finance Department and take charge in the decision functions in the absence of the Finance Manager.
• Month-end closing required reports and submission dates:
System partial postings of CRJ, CDJ and SPJ every 6th of the following month.
System partial posting of CJ and GJ every 9th of the following month.
Submission of estimated Financial Reports (Results of Operations) one (1) working day for review of Finance Manager before the required submission date of the top management. Submission of the Estimated Reports on the date as required by top Management
Submission of Final Financial Report Package ( Balance Sheet, Income Statements, Estimated Cash Estimates one (1) day before the required submission date of company's top management.
Submission of Final Financial Report Package on required date of submission of the top management.
Government Mandated, others tbd
Lead Salesforce ConsultantID:41702100,000 PHP ~ 200,000 PHPMakati, Manila
Accounting StaffID:4145212,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPManila
- Process check vouchers.
- Update check monitoring.
- Photocopying of check , SOE and MC.
- Monitor monthly expenses of the company.
- Release the check and BIR Form 2307 to suppliers and secure official receipts.
- Filing of vouchers and other supporting documents.
- Doing other task (as needed by accounting department)
■ Social Security
■ HMO(Phil Care)