14 Jobs for Manila found
Admin StaffID:4179916,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPManila, Cavite Others
-Document preparation related to VISA
-Document procedure for VISA acquisition application
-Improve work process of efficient document
-Administrative and doing other office tasks.
-Support the executives on their needs.
●SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
System Administrator (MB)ID:4182545,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPManila
Install and configure software and hardware
Manage network servers and technology tools
Set up accounts and workstations
Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
Troubleshoot issues and outages
Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
Upgrade systems with new releases and models
Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Salesforce Marketing Cloud DeveloperID:4182455,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPManila
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to help build, develop and ensure the realization of technical concepts and systems that will support the efficiency and continuity of IB business processes around the world. A person excited to use their expertise to apply optimal technological solutions, contribute to wider policy formulation and provide input towards departmental strategy. As a Functional expert, the Salesforce Developer may also act as coach within a department.
The Salesforce Developer will play a central role in the growth of the organisation and report directly to the Head of Community Facing Systems.
(Java,SQL) Data AnalystID:4182940,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPManila
Design scripts and programs to perform specific database functions and to analyze and maintain data. ... SQL data analysts primarily work in office environments and report to the tech department manager or data supervisor.
C#.Net DeveloperID:4182235,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPManila
can develop modern applications that run on desktop computers, or even sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web applications. The frameworks .Net and Mono combined allow a wide range of platforms to be targeted by applications developed with C#.
System AnalystID:4182835,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPManila
Systems analysts analyse how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and may also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness. Typical responsibilities of the job include: examining current systems.
Security Threat Analyst tier 1ID:4182745,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPManila
• Know networking and Sys admin skills
• Programming skills
• Security skills
• Host-based investigative training, SIEM and other tool-specific training
• Has basic understanding of Information Security concepts and practices.
• Task and deliverable management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• People management Skills
• Conflict and problem management skills
• Willing for 24/7 shifting schedule
• Knowledge in using MS office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project to manage resources and activities.
With at least 2-3 years’ experience
Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or equivalent.
Mobile DeveloperID:4182640,000 ~ 50,000 Manila
Develop ground up application using IOS or Android.
• Development tasks and Support tasks (bugs fixing) for projects that will be assigned to him for the duration of the contract
• Development will be done based on System Design that will be provided.
• Programmer is also expected to follow Development Standards of ISD-AppDev
Database Administrator (Oracle)ID:4182360,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPManila
Your responsibility as a database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. ... data remains consistent across the database. data is clearly defined.
Technical & Business Operations AnalystID:4182135,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPManila
Process Oriented, knows how to translate the operations to report
• Analyze and review SLA Report against organization contractual obligation
• Monitor the performance of the projects/team/group and review the quality of service with the stakeholders
• Act as the coordinator for the reports to ensure that all reports is submitted within schedule
• Adheres to the standards and practices of the organization
• Willing to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines