14 Jobs for Ortigas, Pasig found
Software Developer/ Application EngineerID:4172022,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
• Can create business requirements Design and Final System design based on the client specification requirements.
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Completes application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supports and develops application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
• Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
• Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
• Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
• Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
• Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Can handle and lead the team in pursuing or completing the project.
Can handle pressure and multiple project if possible
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG
7 daysS/L and V/L for a year
Administration ManagerID:4158660,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Administration Manager provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
1. Perform and supervise general office activities, necessary preparation for visitors, filing, photocopying, faxing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
2. Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
3. Provide or oversee centralized operations and procedures of services.
4. Plan and coordinate staff development and monthly staff meetings.
5. Create and maintain effective internal controls for equipment inventory.
6. Maintain and safeguard company records.
2. Human Resource:
1. Collect/approve all timecards and payroll information and transmit to payroll service.
2. Distribute payroll and employee reimbursement checks.
3. Assist managers with personnel issues and administration of personnel policies.
4. Conduct new employee orientation, and exit interviews, forward employee materials to Human Resources.
5. Assist Managers in recruitment process.
6. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
1. Assist program Directors preparing and maintaining contract requirements.
2. Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. IT, accounting firm, and human resources.
3. Code vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursement forms and transmit to Accounting Department.
4. Assist Accounting department in preparing monthly grant invoices.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
5SL・10VL (every year increase 1VL,MAX is 15VL）
Allowance HMO (familly is OK)
15 months bonus
Sales Associate ID:4166012,000 ~ 15,000 Ortigas, Pasig
-Develop new clients by telemarketing or introduction through other clients, handle the client to hit the target
-Promote new and existing products through different marketing channels
-Give a demonstration of how the product works and close the deal, turning the client or customer into a consumer.
-Make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client, manage the delivery
-after follow and problem handling of existing clients, make sure the clients are satisfied with the products
sss, Philhealth, Pagibig
-VL/SL 14 days each
IT Engineer(PHP)ID:4161322,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
IT Engineer responsibilities include defining system functionality and writing code in PHP.
The role of the IT Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG
7 daysS/L and V/L for a year
Secretary - Native JapaneseID:4143750,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
-answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
-translating/interpreting Japanese - English v.v
-maintaining schedule and arranging appointments
-preparing and collating reports
-organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
Others to be discussed
HR Supervisor(Payroll Benefits)ID:4146420,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The HR Supervisor (Payroll and Benefits) implements and administers the payroll activities and
benefits administration. He/ She handle complex queries, processing and escalations related to
benefits and liaise with government agencies to properly address issues.
Payroll and Timekeeping
- Process payroll in absence of payroll master
- Oversee and ensure integrity of staff data in payroll system
- Validation and preparation of all government reports
- Accountable in all staff payroll related queries
- In charge of preparation of annual reports including BIR 2316 and its submission to all staff
- In charge of validating the alphalist and its submission to BIR prior to due date
Compensation and Benefits
- Monitors and collects necessary data from employees to be compliant with benefits processing
and filing with government agencies wherever applicable
- Handles complex queries, processing and escalations related to benefits and liaise with
government agencies to properly address the issue and avoid repetition
- Assist the HR Manager in obtaining information and understanding statutory benefits and requirements
- Prepares and manages knowledge transfer on all statutory requirements related to benefits and
payroll for the team by conducting training and documenting processes and operating procedures
- Timely submission of validated reports for payment including monthly expanded and compensation withholding taxes, Phil Health, Pag-Ibig, SSS
- Manage staff deductions including loans, HMO, accident insurance
HR Data and System
- Supports the automation projects and duties as assigned by the HR Manager
- Facilitates the migration of the Company’s HRIS as an HRIS Administrator
- Assists the HR Manager in the implementation of the Performance Management System
- Coordinates with Managers and Supervisors for corrections (PA forms)
- Maintains copies of submitted documents
- Monitors and follow-ups Department’s compliance with the requirements of the system
- Gathers and summarizes information needed for annual merit increase and promotion
- Monitors regularization dates of probationary employees
SSS Philheallth Pagibig, 13 Month Bonus,
Sr. Civil Engineer RCE (Jettyworks)ID:4165525,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
Engineer I (Jetty Works) RCEID:4165316,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
HR Supervisor (Recruitment / Employee Discipline)ID:4146520,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The HR Supervisor (Recruitment and Employee Discipline) is in charge of the implementation of endto-end recruitment and on-boarding activities to enable the company achieve its goals in acquiring
competent individuals for its various projects and divisions. He/ She assists in the implementation of
the employee discipline procedure of the Company.Job Description:
Recruitment, Hiring and Selection
- Coordinates with Hiring Managers on timely placement of manpower requests
- Introduction of innovative sourcing techniques
- Creates creative job advertisement for various positions
- Guarantees timely submission of pertinent recruitment reports
- Ensures that all labor laws, internal policies and procedures pertaining to hiring and
employment are adhered to
- Ensures that proper orientation and on-boarding procedures are carried out
- Reviews Job Description and maintains its record
- Sources talent for technical skills (Engineers and Direct Workers) as needed by the project
- Drafts disciplinary case reports and appropriate memos for the meetings and
implementation of corresponding disciplinary actions for any violation of the Company Code
- Assists and monitors the progress of hearings and appropriate action from concerned
- Manages employee relations issues and maintains good relationship
- Updates and recommends HR policies on disciplinary action, grievance committee,
investigation procedures and similar practices
- Investigates workplace issues and other claims of misconduct in the workplace
- Handles employee disputes and grievances and deals with employee concern and other
- Responsible in giving disciplinary action to ensure due process
- Assists the HR Manager in formulation of important Company Policies and Procedures
SSS Philheallth Pagibig, 13 Month Bonus,
Senior Engineer –(Quantity Surveyor) RCEID:4076025,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPOrtigas, Pasig
The Senior Engineer is responsible in the pre and post construction works and preparation of comprehensive proposal/bid to prospective clients.
- Attends pre-bid meetings and site inspections for design and construct or repair and maintenance projects.
- Performs design conceptualization, scheduling, checking and evaluation as per client’s requirements.
- Prepares proposal/bid documents.
- Meets and coordinates with client, designers/engineers and sub-contractors for kick-off prior to mobilization
- Supervises manpower during project execution.
- Monitors and control the project’s execution.
- Ensures that the project is handled within time-frame and budget, but not compromising the safety, quality and environment.
- Prepares closeout report and compile other necessary field document.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay