List of Manager job vacancies in Philippines
Mandarin Speaking Supervisor ID:41133
|Job Description||This is BPO company. main responsibility is managing team around 10-20 people and report to client and internal. Candidate need do report and attend meeting with Chinese. so should know Chinese [Mandarin] language needed speaking, listening , writing, reading skills.
>Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
>Enters orders by transmitting information.
>Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
>Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
>Improves quality results by recommending changes.
>Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
>Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
>Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
>Other task will be provided if need.
|Required Qualifications||BPO Company [located Japan, Thailand,China Philippines].
In Philippine there are 40 employees, Japanese Division are around 20 employees.
They have 10-15client in Philippines.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 60,000PHP 〜 70,000PHP|
|Location||Ortigas in Pasig City|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 100,000PHP 〜 130,000PHP|
(At Least N2 Holder)Branch Manager ID:41177
|Job Description||- Overall management for business and operation as a branch manager
- Quality and performance control / management on services
- Recruitment, Training, Human resources management.
- Report and update all matters in branch office to the head office
|Required Qualifications||- At least 1 ~ 3 years work experience as a Management position (Ex, Team Leader, SV, Manager....etc)
- At Least N2 Level => Business level Japanese language proficiency
- Management experience with 5 ~ 20 employees / team members
- Making business plan, goal, clear vision with its strategy to commit the achievement
- Understanding Japanese style management
- Making accurate report and feedback with certain basis to head office
- Develop staff / team members in terms of skills, knowledge and also business personality
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP|
Japanese Language Data translator ID:41176
|Job Description||- Data translation
- Report and organizing data
- Research and development
|Required Qualifications||■MUST skills
- Computer typing skill
- Understand Japanese HIRAGANA, KATAKANA and KANJI
- MS Office literacy
- Knowledge of Japanese culture and working style / manner
- Experience in Japan (Visitor / Residence)
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1, N2 or N3.
- To follow rules and regulations of the company
- To focus on assigned tasks with patience
- To organize and collect necessary information to update, inform superior in summary by understanding requests from superior and clients
- To be self-motivated and not to be choosy for any tasks.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 40,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 375,000JPY 〜 500,000JPY|
Admin Specialist & HR ID:41172
|Job Description||■Administrative tasks(60-70%)
a) Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
b) Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement
for staffs , visitors, & partners
c) Monitor stationery level and order supplies for staff and meetings, workshops, and
d) Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies
e) Coordinate with vendors and suppliers for purchases of equipment, supplies, and maintenance of equipment
f) Handle problem on communication (e.g. PLDT lines, Globe , Network connection, etc.)
g) Handle renewal of building/electrical/mechanical/occupancy permit/ Environmental permit/LLDA permit
h) Handle dispatch of Admin document to OSA & third party and receipts of parcel for Japanese staff
i) Schedule renewal of registration of company vehicles and stickers
j) In charge of BCP( Business Contingency Plan) and Occupational Safety and Health
k) Implement 5S
■Human Resource Tasks(30-40%)
a) Assist in the annual staff development plan
b) Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
c) Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new position
d) Assist in job planning and performance management
e) Perform initial screening of qualified applicants, conduct initial interview, and administer exams
f) Schedule and conduct exit interviews for all resigning employees below managerial level
g) Conduct annual employees survey to evaluate employees engagement and satisfaction
h) Assist in employee relation counselling
i) Conduct company orientation to newly hired employees
j) Handle performance appraisal of employees
k) Perform time keeping, payroll computation, and Alpha list
l) Issue Manpower Report and Wage Rate
m) Monitor and record employee leave request/absences/late
n) Prepare memos, letter, and other correspondence
o) Handle issuance of disciplinary actions
p) Maintain accurate personnel records, including historical data of each employees, and contact list
q) Handle BIR Requirement for new and existing employees (TIN No., Registration of New Employees, Update of Status) Pag-ibig (HDMF) SSS & Philheath concerns
r) Handle registration of new employee and deletion of resigned employee in Murata System
s) Provide coaching and training to all staff
t) Conduct instruction for staff members about HR procedures
u) Establish and maintain relations with government, and other related personnel stakeholder
v) Handle travel, accident, and life insurance ( e.g. renewal and claims)
w) Handle HMO, and schedule of annual medical checkup for regular and outsource employees.
x) Plan and organize company activities( Team building, Sportfest ,Christmas Party, Anniversary, company outing and CSR
y) Handle processing of Visa & Alien permit (Japanese & training participants)
z) Assist in the day to day efficient operation of the department.
|Required Qualifications||【Qualifications(Strictly fixed)】
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
• 30 to 39 years old
• with very good communication skills (both oral and written)
• At least 5 year(s) working experience in the related field is required
• Must have knowledge with Labor Code of the Phils
• Strong leadership skills - ability to work independently as well as with team members
• With good judgment dealing with sensitive and confidential information
• Knowledge in Microsoft office (Excel, Word etc.)
• Able to work under pressure and deadline
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
Marketing Head ID:41166
|Job Description||>Travel/conduct field work for sale and marketing
>Develop strategies and tactics to hit targets
>Prepare and present reports suitable for board room discussion
>Manage projects in a cross-functional management
|Required Qualifications||>>BS Degree in Marketing, Business management
>>At least 3-5years experience in SV Level in Marketing and Sales [with handling project]
>>Having Driver license
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent
• With 3-5 years working experience in a supervisory level
• Must be willing to travel/conduct field work
• Has strong background in sales and marketing
• Can effectively develop strategies and tactics to hit targets
• Has the ability to prepare and present reports suitable for board room discussion
• Has exceptional communication and presentation skill
• Hardworking and has strong leadership skills
• Has excellent organization and reasoning skills
• Pays attention to details
• Possesses solid project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage projects in a cross-functional management
• Has high tolerance for pressure.
• Knows how to drive and must possess a driver’s license.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 55,000PHP|
Plastic Injection Technician Asst. Manager ID:41116
|Job Description||Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
|Required Qualifications||1. With more than 10 years experience in Manufacturing Company of Plastic Injection.
2. Less than 45 yrs of age.
3. Have knowledge in maintenance of plastic Injection Machine and Mold.
Salary Rage – 80,000 – 100,000
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP|
Procurement Manager [Purchasing] ID:41165
|Job Description||in-charge for all purchasing needs of the company|
|Required Qualifications||New company from Japan.
This company is factory of bread.
Will be operate in September or October
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP|
|Location||Makati City,Laguna Area|
Final Inspection Supervisor ID:41158
|Job Description||■Supervision of the assigned process
■Monitor section attendance and performance
■Provide process training
■Conducts inventory and closely coordinate with other section
■Person-in-charge as IQA Lead Auditor
|Required Qualifications||【Must Requirements】
・At least 2 years in Supervisory position
・Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015 / Experience in IQA as Lead Auditor
・Highly motivated person
・Leadership skills to motivate other team members
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 30,000PHP|
Accounting [CPA] ID:40658
|Job Description||>>To manage financial / accounting transactions
>Work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
>Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
>Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits
>Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed
>Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our firm
|Required Qualifications||More than 8-10 years of experience as CPA
BS accounting graduate
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP|
Systems Engineer/Programmer; or Supervisor ID:40285
|Job Description||to manage/process electronic data and programs of the company|
|Required Qualifications||>>More than 5 years experience on accounting systems and data management
[technical knowledge on programs and financial systems, data and software/assets management ]
>>Must have good analytical skills
>> ORACLE DBA training is an advantage
>>BS Computer Engineering/ BS Information Technology [any computer related course]
|Salary||Monthly Salary 0PHP 〜 0PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 130,000PHP 〜 230,000PHP|
Japanese Translator [N1 Level] ID:40171
|Job Description||Translate Japanese to Filipino and reverse in game software developer[design, game, art industry]
>>Hearing from Japanese client about what kind of game, design or software program,etc
>>Convey to local staff to create
>>N1 level [Reading is important]
>>Good at English
>>Familiar of Graphic, Art, Design
|Salary||Monthly Salary 60,000PHP 〜 70,000PHP|
|Location||Global City in Taguig City|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 90,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP|
Vietnamese CSR ID:41148
|Salary||Monthly Salary 70,000PHP 〜 75,000PHP|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000PHP 〜 110,000PHP|
|Location||Makati City,Other City|
Senior Sales Coordinator ID:41035
|Job Description||■Job Summary
1. Responsible for developing and conducting product-knowledge seminars and business development seminars as well as training programs for members.
2. Assist and support member’s activities such as seminars and events.
3. Responsible for maintaining safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
■Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Confers with management, supervisors and members to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand compensation plan, terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
2. Coordinates training schedule with key members and training demands of the organization and members
3. Formulates and conducts training outline such as compensation plan, terms and conditions, policies and procedures, demonstrations, meetings and workshops. 4. Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training. 5. Reports on progress of members and new members under guidance during training periods. 6. Be aware of member’s needs and problems and reports to the managers. 7. Handling complaints from members. 8. Assist in members’ activities such as meetings, seminars and events. 9. Makes suggestions on improving salon operations and sales procedures.
|Required Qualifications||■Education Requirements
1. Graduate of any four-year Business Course preferably in Sales and Marketing
2. Familiar with Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Business
3. People-oriented and can work independently
■Work Experience Requirements
1. With a minimum three years related experience gained from Store Operations Set up
2. Excellent English Communication skills (Verbal/ Written)
3. Handling Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
4. Innovative Thinking / Business Acumen
5. Action-oriented / Multi-tasker
6. Energetic and self-oriented action
7. Works collaboratively with members
8. Global and Cultural Awareness
9. Passion for Excellence
11. Japanese-speaking (an advantage)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000PHP 〜 35,000PHP|
CPA Accounting Manager ID:41142
|Job Description||1. Job Purpose
Responsible for relevant, timely and accurate financial reposts that are useful for top management fro decision making , to Honda regional and global headquarters for analysis and understanding of HPI operating results and to government (BIR, SEC and LGU) for compliance. The psoition ensures compliance with account and tax regulations
Manage the preparation, monitoring and controlof budget of the compny to ensure achievement of financial plans
Ensure compliance with financila supporting standards, local and national tax regulations and SECfiancial reporting standards
2. Job Scope
Manage overall accounting function including maintaining books of accounts, financial reporting , tax compliance paybles processing , cost, inventory and budgetig management.
Reports to the executive committee, Asian Honda Regional Headquarters, Honda Motor Global Headquarters on all accouting matters
Initiates activities for improvement policies, processes and strengthening of internal controls.
3.1 Superior's Superior : President
3.2 Superior : Finance, IT and Safety Driving Division Head
3.3 Colleagues : Safety Driving Department Head, Credit Management Section Head, TreasurySection Head and IT Section Head
3.4 Direct Reports :General Accounting Section Head Cost Accounting and Business Planning Section Head
4. Key Accountabilities
4.1 Manages the preparation, analysis and reporting of financial results for use of top management
4.2 Initiates accounting policies and procedures which ensures that company transactions are accounted for in accordance with the applicable Financial reporting Standards (PFRS)
4.3 Coordinates with external auditors for the smooth completion of statutory and special audits
4.4 Coordinates with Asian Honda Regional Headquarters and Honda Motor Global Headquarters for regular reports and special request for
4.5 Ensures that adequate inventory and cost controls are in place to safeguard assets and properly account for transactions
4.6 Establsih adequate budget control policies to ensure reliability of establshied finacial plans nad budgets
4.7 keeps abreast of new tax regulations that are applicable to the company establishes and implements policies and process to ensure
4.8 Proposes short term and mid term plans of the department and cascades and monitors to ensures achievement of department targets
4.9 Promote good working realationshipsand high morale among staff
4.10 Training mentoring and coaching of accounting associates
4.11 Monitor and Control departments budget for overtime operating expenses and capital expenditures
4.12 Compute and manages task related to japanese expat payroll including monthly payroll computation annualized withholding tax
computation, journalizing payroll transactions
|Required Qualifications||Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with strong exposure on Tax Compliance and budgeting.|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 56,891PHP 〜 65,000PHP|
Logistics General Manager ID:40896
|Salary||Monthly Salary 160,000PHP 〜 180,000PHP|
|Location||Paran aque city|
Popular jobs [Manager]
- 1 HR Admin Manager Monthly Salary50,000PHP 〜 60,000PHP Cavite area
- 2 Procurement Manager [Purchasing] Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 80,000PHP Makati City,Laguna Area
- 3 HR [SV-MG level] Handring all task of HR Monthly Salary25,000PHP 〜 50,000PHP Laguna Area
- 4 Plastic Injection Technician Asst. Manager Monthly Salary80,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP Batangas area
- 5 【事務経験者募集】スカイプ面接可 Monthly Salary90,000PHP 〜 100,000PHP Laguna Area
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location
- Makati City
- Global City in Taguig City
- Ortigas in Pasig City
- Pasig City
- Taguig City
- Quezon city
- Manila City
- Laguna Area
- Cebu City
- Davao city
- Mandaluyong City
- Pasig City
- Pasay City
- Paran aque city
- Las pin as city
- Alabang city
- Other City
- Batangas area
- Cavite area
- Rizal area
- Tagaytay city
- Pateros city
- Caloocan city
- Malabon city
- Marikina city
- Muntinlupa city
- Navotas city
- San Juan city
- Valenzuela city
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization