258 Jobs found
Systems Development Manager ID:4165060,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
- Establish IT Strategy and IT Road map
- Oversee all IT functions including Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure, Maintenance, IT Security, IT Governance and IT Risks
- Manage IT plan and its budget
- Manage IT staffs to achieve Business Goal
- Make a strong relationship with vendors and manage them
- Communicate and develop positive relationships with other department
- Lead IT Program Management including Core system project
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*14th month pay, 15th month pay
Assistant Manager (Relationship Manager) ID:4168460,000 ~ 90,000 Makati
-Handling calls from Japanese clients
-Writing emails in Japanese to Japanese clients
-Coordinate with other branches and other units to solve clients
-Helping statics related to Japan help desk
SSS, Phil health, Pag ibig, 13 months bonus
*other benefits will be discussed during interview
Consulting Sales EngineerID:3560025,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMakati
INTERVIEW DATE: NOVEMBER 17
•Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using Keyence’s products.
・New customer development
・To maintain the existing customers
・Travel within own territories, perform cold calls on prospective or existing customers
・Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to potential customers
・Trainings for customers
•Develop a thorough understanding of Keyence products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
・To achieve sales targets
・To achieve targets in process
Medical, Training, Performance Incentive, Miscellaneous allowance, transportation
Japanese SpeakerID:3757930,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
> Assistant to the Japanese president
> Accommodate Japanese guests/clients
> Coordinate with brokers and investors
> Assist in leasing and selling units
> Will do admin tasks
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
Project ManagerID:4104950,000 PHP ~ 65,000 PHPMakati
Mandarin HR AssistantID:4162950,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interview and schedule expat candidates.
• Create job offer and manage pre-employment requirements.
• Partner with HR departments regarding expat concerns.
• Provide recruitment report to HR Team Leader and vendor management.
• Answer day to day expat queries.
• Provide support in visa processing for hired expat candidates.
• Manage expat arrival and housing.
• Manage expat on-boarding (condo, IT, government requirements, compben, etc.)
• Conduct expat orientation.
• Assist different HR departments in document translation.
• Answer expat queries regarding company benefits, code of conduct, and events.
• Strengthen partnership with expat leaders and provide HR related updates.
• Assist and participate in companywide activities such as trainings, outings, periodic event and parties.
• Ad hoc tasks
HR/Admin HeadID:4156425,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPLaguna Technopark
Reports directly to General Manager/Manager; HR/ADMIN Head is mainly responsible in overseeing all aspects of Human Resources practices and process. HRAD head will also support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of the Company strategy and objectives; promote corporate values and enable business success through Human Resources Management including Job design, Recruitment,Performance Management, training and development, talent management and facilities management services.
Japanese interpreter / secretaryID:4168230,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPCavite Others
1. Arrangement of business trip
2. Schedule management
3. Visitor response, admin task, document preparation etc.
4. Support interpreters and translation support in English.
5. Management of local local staff.
6. Participate in a meeting with the customer and own company and also conduct simultaneous interpretation.
SSS, Phil-healt, Pagi-Pig
PROCUREMENT OFFICERID:4168125,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPMakati
1. Gathering costs from vendor; vendor management
2. Analyzes current buying systems and create the best methods for day-to-day procurement operations
3. Supports the Manager in overseeing the procurement department, establishing Buyer goals based on corporate inventory needs and sales projections for the coming year
4. Propose improvements to the current procurement system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business
5. Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year
6. Assist the Manager in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses
7. Helps in managing the company’s day-to-day procurement activities and ensure that all staff are meeting their personal performance standards
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
sss, pagibig, philhealth
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT ID:4168015,000 PHP ~ 18,000 PHPMakati
1. In-charge in monitoring of maintenance license renewal of IT equipment
2. Assist the team in ensuring the items purchased for the company provide the best possible value and outcomes, whether goods for resale, equipment, services or materials
3. Can review historical and competitive costs to identify cost savings opportunities and variances
4. Adept at analyzing the needs of the company and possible choices for purchase to meet these needs at the best prices possible while taking into account quality
5. Assist in ensuring the delivery of purchases meets the needs of the company without causing shortages or excessive surpluses
6. Ensures books and databases are up to date and accurate
7. Assist in managing inventory/procurement records
8. To keep excellent records regarding purchases and suppliers to be used for analysis and future purchases
9. Assist in reviewing and executing the contracts negotiated with the suppliers, ensuring compliance and adherence to the terms by both parties
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
sss, pagibig, philhealth