This job is closed
Customer Service Assistant ManagerID:3557055,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPParan aque city
Transportation / Logistics
2. JOB SUMMARY:
The Ocean Freight Customer Service & Operations Manager is responsible for the over-all activities of the Ocean Freight Group. Responsibilities will include plan, organize, manage, evaluate customer service & operational activities of the company. He / she motivates and leads the Ocean Freight Team in meeting customer expectations. Recommend, conceptualize and implement continuous improvements while maintaining a cost-effective operational activities.
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, implement and / or manage the organizations customer service & operational procedures, standards, and strategies
• Responsible for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that everyone within their team reaches their targets
• Maintain, develop relationships with Shipping Lines, Consolidators. Negotiate rates with both shipping lines & consolidators
• Monitor performance of all direct reports
• Achieve strategic goals as established by management and complete all reports and assignments in an accurate and timely fashion
• Perform Customer Service activities & inter-face based on customer expectations. Meet excellent rating on customer surveys.
• Perform necessary corrective action & preventive action measures to eliminate non-conformance & resolve customer complaints. Make sure accounts are not lost within NNR control.
• Manage manpower scheduling & coordinate with Administration Dept
• Provide timely updates to Sales Team on matters pertaining to customer requirements, developments
• Manage personnel performance appraisal on an objective manner
• Compliance to the Quality Management System (QMS) Requirements.
• Other Tasks mandated by Management
3. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Customs Administration, or any related field
• Experience at least 5 years as manager or assistant manager in Ocean Freight Forwarding
• Excellent operational, management skills and knowledgeable in all matters pertaining to Ocean Freight business
• Excellent knowledge on Customs formalities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Ability to persuade and influence others
• Maintains professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
• Possess a positive attitude, strong leadership qualities and sound analytical skills
• Willing to work overtime and on Sat. & Sun. as needed
• Male or Female, not more than 50 y/o
• Salary: PHP52,000.00 with PHP3,000 title allowance
9:00 ~ 18:00
saturday and sunday