12 Jobs for Customer Service found
Japanese IT Help DeskID:4487635,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPCebu City
<Duties and responsibilities>
・Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
・Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, and troubleshooting problems.
・Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
・Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
・Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
・Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
・Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
・Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
・Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
・Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
・Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
・Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
・Provide accurate information on IT products or services
・Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
・Follow-up and update customer status and information
・Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
・Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
PR AND IC MANAGERID:4456580,000 PHP ~ 120,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Service Desk Engineer - Davao CityID:4460120,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPDavao Region
• Be the single point of contact for our premium customers.
• Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
• Handle initial classification / prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
• Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.
• Escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
• Monitor and manage maintenance from providers or engineering
• Monitor and manage alert/alarms created by the NMS
• Ensuring all requests are progressed & cleared within SLA
• Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level
• Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
to be discuss
Customer Service (Mandarin SpeakingID:4392150,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
Japanese speaking (N1) Voice Travel Agents ID:4495890,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
support travel Inbound
making quotation in Japanese language
communicate with client/s using both Japanese & English language via emails, chat, and calls
Online Reservation Management
Process booking via email
Attend to customer’s requests and concerns via email
Monitor booking schedules
handle and do negotiation with cancellation and other travel related
other details will discuss during interview
Japanese Technical Support Specialist ID:4422470,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Korean speaking - Customer Service ExecutiveID:4389262,000 PHP ~ 96,000 PHPMakati
Customer Service Supervisor (Mandarin Speaking)ID:4392260,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPMakati
New item Project Bridge <JLPT N2> in LIMAID:4355140,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPLima Technology Center
✔️Maintain annual sales forecast and get order to fill it
✔️Monitoring production status and discuss with customer side
✔️Product specification and quotation confirmation with customer.
✔️Responsible person in providing accurate translation of Japanese language to English language then relay information to concerned By staff.
Other benefit will be discuss during interview
Japanese Speaking N3~N2 Customer support at CEBUID:4422640,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPCebu City
- online shopping items
- item concern
- other task will assign time to time
other details will discuss during interview or offer