This job is closed
IT SupervisorID:3984315,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPLaguna Area
IT/Computer - Software
Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
-Selecting staff and providing work assignments.
-Directing the work of information technology personnel, setting priorities and coordinating their activities.
-Evaluating and verifying employee performances through performance evaluation techniques.
-Identifying and ensuring staff development programs.
-Determining system reload and backup procedures for database and critical applications.
-Preparing different reports when and wherever required.
-Monitoring and maintaining mainframe systems.
-Coordinating local and remote network equipment testing.
-Equipment repair, repair for remedy failures, cable replacement and repair, replacement of information technology components.
-Preparing and installing network software
-Diagnosing and resolving problems with malfunctioning components.
-Maintaining data communication networks.
• Graduate of BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• One who should have a degree within the information technology field and previous experiences in the same role along with a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
• A good command of English and the ability to fault, find and rectify subsystems are essentials.
• The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
• Pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details.
7:45 ~ 5:45
Upon regularization :
(1) Php 15,000.00 - car allowance
(2) Performance Allowance (Php 5,000 - Php 20,000)
(3) Government mandated benefits
(4) Minimum 5% of basic salary
(5) 0 - 2 months (depending on the company performance, financial result
(6) VL - 15, SL - 15, Birthday Leave - 1