This job is closed
HR/IT assistant/InterpreterID:4164520,000 PHP ~ 33,000 PHPCavite Economic Zone
Finance - Audit/Taxation
Manufacturing / Production
-Managing information and oversee administrative work.
-Responds to inquiries from the management on administrative, financial and human resources issues.
-Support the Country Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements in the Office.
-Support in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the company when required
-Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
-Supports budget and forecasting activities of the Office.
-Handling recruitment issues.
-Provide training to new and existing staff when required.
- support Japanese as Japanese translator and Interpreter.
- Translate Japanese to English or return.
- To do some admin task , Mostly HR task
- Report with head office in Japan
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- In the future will rise job titles such as supervisor and manager
- up to 30 years old
- with at least N3 Japanese Level (no need certificate)
-live in Japan or work in Japan at least for 4 years
-To be self-motivated and not to be choosy for any tasks.
- willing to learn Japanese and development own Japanese skill
- have experience as an admin for 3 years
-have experience as an Interpreter
8:00 ~ 17:00
SSS, Philhealth, Pagi-big,
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Dental, Parking, Vision, Transportation Allowance