This job is closed
Japanese Language SpecialistID:4352530,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPMakati, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Ortigas, Pasig, Pasig, Taguig, Quezon city, Manila, Mandaluyong , Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Pateros, Caloocan, Malabon, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, San Juan, Cebu
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
* Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, in both English and Japanese - Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji
* Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Willing to work on Holidays, Weekends, Shifting Schedules and extended working hours
* Willing to learn and work in an IT environment
• JLPT N3 Certification provided they are Bilingual Developer profiles.
• Continue to endorse JLPT N2 or N1 profile or Native Speakers
• Focus on candidates already here in PH
• Priority on candidates with IT Development experience.
• JLPT Certification:
• JLPT Date Taken:
• Plans to take higher JLPT? Which level? When?
• Visa type? Expiry date?
• If no JLPT, or non-native, what is the nature of language acquisition? Born/raised in Japan? Trainings etc.? Relevant experience using the language, years, manner it is used?
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
• UNIX Shell Scripting, Java/ Java Enterprise Edition, Salesforce Development
• Microsoft Azure IaaS
• Server Operating Systems x86, Infrastructure Monitoring
• ASP.NET (Nice to have: Microsoft Front End Development, React.js)
8:00 ~ 17:00
★Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
★Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
★Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
★Flexible Working Arrangements
★Employee Stock Purchase Plan
★Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
★Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits