【 Chemical PCO / Safety Officer】＜BATANGAS＞ID:4394120,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPBatangas Others19 days ago
20,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHP
•To handle permits and processes to DENR, DOE, PEZA and other government agency necessary in importation of chemicals and other supplies.
•To monitor and process all the permits and certificates being required by DENR, PEZA and other related government agency.
•To carry out site inspection and monitor the implementation of various HSE procedures
•To inspect all work places and promote safe conduct of work.
•To perform all the task being required to a PCO/SO of the company.
• At least 1 year of working experience as Pollution Control Officer or same position
• Knowledgeable in Chemicals (Dangerous Goods) application permit to DENR, DOE, PDEA etc. for Importation purposes
• Knowledgeable in DENR, LLDA, DDB, PDEA, PNP and other environmental laws and regulations.
• With good communication and reporting skills
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Environmental, Health, Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
• Has working experience in a Japanese company
• Has working experience in a PEZA company
• Knowledgeable in importation procedures.
-Understand how to process get permit for Chimial(Dangerous goods)
-Able to learn regarding as update of rules
-Able to process with
• Salary Increase (depends on work performance)
• Transportation Allowance: Depend on Living area
• Meal Allowance: 60 PHP/Day
• Health Insurance/Allowance upon regularization,
• Government Mandatory Benefits
• 13th month pay
• 5 paid leaves upon regularization
7:00 ~ 17:00
Please sign in.