HR ManagerID:4441070,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPCebu City30 days ago
70,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHP
• Responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of the high-level strategies of the HR department, plan and develop new recruitment strategies, oversee staff benefits, employee relations, Labor standards and more.
• Responsible for employment policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor systems, tactics and procedures across the organization by
Oversees scheduling of, and records all employee vacations, personal, sick, and comp time; ensures that all departments are adequately staffed at all times.
Assists Payroll team to ensure payroll records reflect appropriate employee leave.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment by:
Assists in recruiting, interviewing and selecting of candidates for designated position vacancies using productive sources and methods including internal candidates.
Ensures that HR conducts orientation sessions for new employees.
Maintains complete personnel files and required employment documentation for all employees in compliance with recommended record keeping practices.
Counsels management and staff on personnel related issues such as discipline, terminations, personality conflicts, job transfers, policy interpretation, and other sensitive issues
• Provides timely notification to Managers when employee performance appraisals are due; advises them for delays and provides salary changes to Payroll team for payroll processing and prepares PAF to document changes/movement of the employee.
Ensures performance appraisal measures are administered fairly and consistently.
• Insures the adequate and timely communication to HR staff on personnel related issues (i.e. staffing changes, benefit issues, changes in policy and procedures, and other relevant areas) and holds regular staff meetings and conducts training sessions as needed.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
Generates various routine and/or ad hoc reports for the top management for oversight or internal control.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the HR Manager from time to time.
• Along with administering employee-benefit programs, the HR Manager role oversees the recruitment process thru screening and ensuring that all new employees are aware of the policies thru new hire orientation.
• With strong collaboration,
communication, negotiation, and
• Up to date with an
understanding of industry
awards, current pay rates and
industry trends surrounding non-
• People oriented and results
Demonstrable experience with
Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and
• Ability to architect strategy along
• with leadership skills
Excellent active listening,
negotiation and presentation
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
13th month pay
to be discuss on job offer
9:00 ~ 18:00
Please sign in.