Engineering SupervisorID:4521630,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPPampanga
Engineering - Electrical
Manufacturing / Production
1. Establishes preventive maintenance schedules based on the machine and spare parts continuity
2. Plans work schedule, spare parts, manpower requirements and required tools for approved projects
3. Conduct briefings and meetings with subordinates to assess accomplishment based on target work schedules/specific objectives
4. Encourages subordinates in making decisions and judgments based on set-up schedules and guidelines
5. Supervisors subordinates and ensures they are performing delegated tasks accordingly
6. Develops guidelines and conduct trainings for subordinates and incoming employees on new and existing systems and procedures
7. Cascades to subordinate any changes in daily routine activities and procedures to meet desired results
8. Implements standard operating procedures to handle internal customer complaints and work orders.
9. Determines and analyze tasks to maximize manpower utilization and simplify the work process
10. Determines required spare parts and its required stock level based on the preventive maintenance schedule
11. Ensures the approved work orders are served and accomplished within the target schedules.
12. Evaluates the daily tasks accomplished within the target schedules.
13. Ensures subordinates consistently follow sanitation and safety measures
14. Evaluates and recommends lubricants and chemicals that will bring savings and increased machine efficiency
15. Validates and assesses machine parameters and continuity to establish preventive maintenance schedule and to ensure product standard quality
16. Evaluates and validate new machines prior to production use.
- Graduate of BS in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer
- With at least 3 years of experience working in an industrial plant as a Supervisor or related position or with at least 5 years of experience as an Engineering Team Leader or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in Autocad MS & Office Applications
- Knowledgeable in Industrial Plant Maintenance and Equipment Automations
- Knowledge in PLC, HMI, VFD, motor controls, etc.
- Preferred with knowledge and good understanding on or have attended/received ISO, FOOD Safety (cGMP, HACCP, Codex, SOP, SSOP)
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mabalacat, Pampanga
8:00 ~ 17:00
to be discuss
Please sign in.