5 Jobs for Human Resources found
Japanese speaking Payroll Executive (N1 or N2)ID:4377160,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPQuezon city
The Payroll Executive is responsible for the administration of new clients’ Japan payroll implementation. Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of payroll related services. This position supports the Payroll Delivery Team Leader on follow up of timelines and deliverables.
• Assisting the team implementation specialist for the procedure of new clients implementation, i.e. system setup, communications with Social Insurance Team in Tokyo.
13th Month Pay, Government contributions as prevailed by law (SSS,PAG-IBIG & PHIL.HEALTH),
HR Consultant - O.D.ID:4263065,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on “Performance Management”
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on Talent Management, Leadership Development, L&D, Organization Diagnosis, Change Management and other HR Business Partnering and OD services.
• Conduct sales and marketing activities
o Update marketing materials
o Visit potential clients and identify their needs
o Make proposals
o Follow-up and negotiate for the specs and fee
• Assist Senior Consultant in development/ enhancement of the HR programs
• Research on latest global HR topics
SSS PAGIBIG PHILHEALTH HMO
Other benefits will discuss during interview or Upon hired
Japanese Speaker - HR On Boarding ID:4366675,000 PHP ~ 95,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
【日系コンサル】日本人HRコンサルタントID:4100780,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
HR/Admin HeadID:4356780,000 PHP ~ 110,000 PHPBataan
This position provides strategic support for the operation of the organization with the responsibility of directing activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various
Build an important human resources recruitment-cultivation scheme at startups, build relationships with government / fire departments and other government agencies, and solidify the base for smooth factory start-up-operation
(1) Support for promoting recruitment activities for nuclear human resources by filtering human resources that match the job requirements of each human resource based on the organizational chart
(2) Support for promoting local worker recruitment activities based on the worker recruitment plan
(3) Based on the internal rules of the Yokoo Headquarters, support for creating internal rules that comply with Philippine law, especially internal rules such as discipline management of local employees and welfare / social security to enhance engagement with the company are stationed in Japanese. Formulate under the guidance of staff
④ General labor management of local employees after hiring
⑤ Preparation and management of application documents to the local central government / local government / PEZA / related government offices in cooperation with Japanese expatriates, and execution of negotiation window operations
⑥ Primary personnel evaluation for each local functional department (executive)
⑦ Philippines Business environment, legal system (labor system, social system, environmental improvement, etc.) Sensitively detect changes in the system, share it with Japanese expatriates, and take action to prevent it from becoming illegal.
⑧ Work environment where local employees can easily engage / Improvement of work life such as welfare, reduction of turnover rate, etc.
⑨Execution of special mission instructions from Japanese expatriates