61 Jobs for Makati found
Sales Support Specialist (N1 Japanese-speaking) ID:4405580,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES>
・Attend Japanese conferences with Japanese manager.
・Provide instructions on the products to local teams in English/Tagalog
・Compiling daily lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
・Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for sales and administrative professionals
・Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
・Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed
・Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data
・Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
・Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
PRE - SALES ENGINEERID:4280125,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPMakati
1. Support Account Manager for sales visit
2. Creation of ICT Solutions
3. Prepares proposal an presentation to customers
4. Project handover of ordered project to Implementation Team
5. Supports activities of Pre-Sales Team and other internal teams
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (CCIE R&S) ID:41338150,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
1. Responsible for the oversight of delivery projects consisting of network planning, design, & implementation as a post sales activity to KDDI Philippines Enterprise clients.
2. Review and approve Low Level and High Level design of Campus/WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise level switching, ASR, ISR, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K platforms
3. Review Low Level and High Level design of WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise ASR/ISR platforms
3. Provide Oversight to the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, SDWAN Platforms, and other network hardware appliances.
4. Actively participate and support delivery engineers throughout all phases of a project including Project Launch Workshops, Kickoff calls, lessons learned, etc. as needed.
5. Be a technical escalation point for delivery projects
6. Review client deliverables to identify opportunities to improve quality through training, mentoring, product offering improvement, and talent acquisition.
7. Work with Discipline Leads to assist in developing and delivering training and updates on new services.
8. Monitor network outages and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
9. Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
To be discussed tru Job Offer.
HR Consultant - O.D.ID:4263065,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on “Performance Management”
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on Talent Management, Leadership Development, L&D, Organization Diagnosis, Change Management and other HR Business Partnering and OD services.
• Conduct sales and marketing activities
o Update marketing materials
o Visit potential clients and identify their needs
o Make proposals
o Follow-up and negotiate for the specs and fee
• Assist Senior Consultant in development/ enhancement of the HR programs
• Research on latest global HR topics
SSS PAGIBIG PHILHEALTH HMO
Other benefits will discuss during interview or Upon hired
N1 Japanese-speaking Admin StaffID:4398680,000 PHP ~ 110,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES>
・Establish DFA Endorsement letter
・Create Bank account for foreign national staff (Japanese etc)
・Coordinate visa application for foreign national staff and any related documents.
・Establish list and reports according to the construction project
・Coordinate and review all aspects of payroll
・Perform basic bookkeeping activities.
・Organize and provide documents, reports and information related to construction project.
・Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
・Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
-13th month pay
-Shuttle(Shared in Makati BGC Ortigas area, approximately within 30mins from the office)
MATHEMATICIANID:4235820,000 PHP ~ 24,000 PHPMakati
*Creates probabilistic computation for newly designed game rules
*Prepares calculation specification needed for calculation to be installed on softwares and check if the *calculation is correct and works well on the hardware
*Analysis of popular game titles
*SSS, Phil-health, Pagi-pig, 13th month pay, Overtime pay
*HMO(provided after 1 year of service)
*Chance to Travel Overseas for Training Opportunities and Gaming Shows.
*perfect attendance incentive
*Leaves: SL/VL, Annual leaves(10 days), Calamity Leave(2 days), Emergency Leave(3 days), Bereavement Leave(3 days), Birthday Leave(1 day, however upon regularization)
*Pay raise: depends on work performance
Bridge Systems Engineer (N2 Japanese-speaking)ID:4405080,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES>
・Customer engagement: Communicate and negotiating with Japanese counterparts/clients on
requirements and project issues via video call meetings, chat, or face to face.
・Act as the liaison between Japanese clients/business partners and API
・Work with the applications development team to improve/develop products for customers.
・Reports project progress regularly
・Translates technical and functional documents from Japanese to English and vice versa as needed
・Support the sales objective of the organization by arranging sales opportunities and presenting and explaining the technical specifications of AMMIC Philippines, Inc.’s products and services and support in creating proposals and quotations based on the scope of the project
-13th month bonus
General Manager ID:44020100,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES>
・Supervise and manage GA Department.
・Coordinate with law firm and accounting firm
・Organize stockholders meeting and Board Director meeting
・Comply with corporate laws and regulations.
・Supervise and manage HR Department.
・Contract management of office staffs and project employees
・Planning and operation of personnel evaluation system
-Finance and Accounting
・Supervise and manage FA Department.
-13th month pay
-HMO including 3 dependents.
-VL=15 days, SL=15 days
*VL carry-over to next fiscal year, if unused. SL will be converted to cash at the end of fiscal year, if unused.
大手ゼネコンで未来を創る【プロジェクトサポート】マニラにて英語力×総務で募集中ID:4300380,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
Logistics OfficerID:4366925,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMakati
Ensures achievement of sales targets of all area managers by cascading marketing strategies, adjusting them when necessary and seeing its execution, prospecting new distributors and sub-distributors in key areas and assisting Area Managers in active engagement of current ENEOS distributors and sub-distributors.
1. Sets individual sales targets to Area Managers and ensures its achievement
2. Prospect and develop new and high potential distributors and sub-distributors in areas where there is no ENEOS distributor and sub-distributor
3. Adjusts marketing strategies depending on current market situation and feedback of distributors, sub-distributors and partners.
4. Offer guidance in developing engagement strategies for new high potential ENEOS distributors and sub-distributors
5. Participate periodically during visits and sales calls to high performing ENEOS distributors and sub-distributors
6. Assist ENEOS Dept. Head in distributor / customer management in the event that any critical issues arise.
7. Periodically report sales activities, including achievement status of targets, to ENEOS Dept. Head
8. Coordinate and communicate with all internal departments (i.e. Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.) to ensure committed delivery of products/marketing supports and on-boarding of new ENEOS distributors
Monthly allowance 3,000
*WFH and skeletal work under current situation