2 Jobs for Muntinlupa found
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)ID:42184200,000 PHP ~ 230,000 PHPAlabang, Muntinlupa
• Monthly closing - properly close the accounts within the required period, submit the Group Financial Reporting Package and Management Analysis Package on time;
• To handle & liaise with auditor for annual statutory audit
• To compute corporate tax/ liaise with tax agent on tax filling
• Well versed in WHT/VAT and tax processes
• To prepare quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
• Process invoices and payments in a timely manner
• To review daily reconciliation for bank accounts, dealer balances, advance deposits and customer deposits. Work closely with operation finance and resolving the reconciliation differences.
• To provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and to manage Treasury functions
• Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures
• Handling process improvement
• Working with the regional operation and product teams for the new features and set up the reporting processes;
• Handling day-to-day finance relating issues, provide the guidance and review to the subordinates. Work with the other departments to support the daily operations;
• Other ad-hoc matters especially requirements from headquarter finance team
• Understand the operating environment, competitive forces and market dynamics
• Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
• Highly committed and able to work independently in fast pace environment
• Results oriented and able to multitask to deliver results within time line
• Analytical with excellent interpersonal, versatile, and adaptive
• Extremely high standards of accuracy, presentation, care over work and an eye for detail
• Pro-active in creating own workload and looking for tasks; able to self-motivate, work independently and use own initiative in the absence of clear guidelines by identifying tasks/issues , projects and/or potential problems in advance and creating solutions
● SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
● Rice subsidy 1,600 peso/month
● Meal subsidy 2,000 peso/month
● Transportation allowance: depends on the area of the house
● Uniform allowance : 5 polo shirts and 5 pants every 2 years
● Cellphone entitlement : 1,000 peso per month (subject to management approval)
● HMO benefit
● SL/VL: 15/15
● Midyear Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
● Christmas Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
Emergency leave, Wedding leave, Paternity leave, Maternity leave, Maternity cash benefit, Calamity assistance, Calamity Loan, Death benefit (Employee, Dependent, Biological Siblings), service awards, etc.
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview