2 Jobs for Muntinlupa found
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview
Service Engineering & QC ManagerID:4177160,000 ~ 75,000 Alabang, Muntinlupa
▫ Formulates programs for after sales to improve CS
▫ Device programs to increase KPI on the dealer service shop
▫ Prepare technical modules for training of technicians dealer service shop
▫ Plan training schedule/requirement of dealers
▫ Provides technical service training to dealer service technicians and advisors
▫ Evaluates service-related concern of dealers
▫ Conducts regular visit to accounts with service-related concerns
▫ Provides technical assisstance to Class A account motorpool
▫ Conducts audit on service processes, facilities, tools, and manpower
<CUSTOMER CARE CENTER>
<PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION>
<TECHNICAL & TRAINING>
<AFTER SALES PROCESS CONTROL>
<FIELD TECHNICAL TEAM>
<QUALITY INFORMATION MANAGEMENT>
<PRODUCT COMPLAINT ADMIN>
● SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
● Rice subsidy 1,600 peso/month
● Meal subsidy 2,000 peso/month
● Transportation allowance: depends on the area of the house
● Uniform allowance : 5 polo shirts and 5 pants every 2 years
● Cellphone entitlement : 1,000 peso per month (subject to management approval)
● HMO benefit
● SL/VL: 15/15
● Midyear Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
● Christmas Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
Emergency leave, Wedding leave, Paternity leave, Maternity leave, Maternity cash benefit, Calamity assistance, Calamity Loan, Death benefit (Employee, Dependent, Biological Siblings), service awards, etc.