2 Jobs for Muntinlupa found
Network (incl. Brand Management)ID:4195190,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPAlabang, Muntinlupa
▫ Coordinates Compliance issues with Daimler
▫ Monitors compliance/performs audit of Dealers based on FUSO standards, processes etc. in Sales and Service.
▫ Monitors KPI's of Dealers
▫ Conducts regular audit of Dealerships
▫ Monitors competitive brands on-line presence and programs
▫ Prepares communication strategies for FUSO
▫ Coordinates with dealers and provides support for any of their
Marketing and Brand Communication requirements
▫ Evaluates and recommends promo tie-ups with other companies
▫ Conduct of pre-operational check of new and newly
renovated dealer outlet
▫ Conduct of dealer operations and compliance audit
▫ Assist dealers in formulating measures to improve
compliance and monitoring of implementation
▫ Presides over the awarding of dealership and CS awards
▫ Formulates performance incentive programs for dealers
in coordination with other group/departments
▫ Implementation of sanctions and penalties for continuous
non-compliance of D/A
▫ Reviews Dealership Agreement
in accordance to established procedures
■NETWORK PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
▫ Implementation of Visual/Corporate Identity and facilities standards
▫ Preparation of network expansion studies and AMA assessment
▫ Preparation of comprehensive feasibility studies for potential dealership
▫ Acceptance and processing of dealership application
▫ Preparation of dealership agreement
▫ Coordination with Vehicle Sales on the required sales related processes
▫ Preparation and issuance of Sales Process standards
▫ Establishment of 4M's standards for Sales process
▫ Collation and issuance of Dealer Sales Manual
▫ Issuance of Sales Process bulletins
▫ Formulation, implementation and monitoring of CS policies and programs
▫ Conduct of post- transaction surveys, customer feedback surveys, mystery
shopping and similar activities
▫ Conduct dealer audit in the area of sales satisfaction and handling
● SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
● Rice subsidy 1,600 peso/month
● Meal subsidy 2,000 peso/month
● Transportation allowance: depends on the area of the house
● Uniform allowance : 5 polo shirts and 5 pants every 2 years
● Cellphone entitlement : 1,000 peso per month (subject to management approval)
● HMO benefit
● SL/VL: 15/15
● Midyear Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
● Christmas Bonus (1/2 to 2 months of basic salary depending on performance)
Emergency leave, Wedding leave, Paternity leave, Maternity leave, Maternity cash benefit, Calamity assistance, Calamity Loan, Death benefit (Employee, Dependent, Biological Siblings), service awards, etc.
Electro–Mechanical TechnicianID:4190240,000 ~ 60,000 Muntinlupa
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts for any generators and electric and dynamic equipment, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation for the site condition and the required installation of the power supply “Generator”.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in generators with different capacity or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly and the installation work.
6) Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
7) Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
8) Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
9) Develop, test, and program new robots.
10) Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
11) Train others to install, use, and maintain all kind of generators with different capacity
1) Able to handle efficiently troubleshooting at any time and ready to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
2) Conducting Installation work for all the brand sold by HMR Trading Haus
3) Conducting the training for his team of technicians
4) Conducting the testing and commissioning for all the generators sold by HMR.
5) Providing the proper technical consultancy and technical support for all the clients of HMR. With the spare parts and repair.
6) Handling the emergency respond unit in HMR
-SSS, Phil health, Pagibig
-13 months bonus
-SL/VL 15 days each
-additional pay beyond work hours
* other benefits will be disclosed during interview