9 Jobs for Quezon city found
Japanese Consultant ID:4220450,000 PHP ~ 90,000 PHPQuezon city
We are looking for a knowledgeable Consultant to give solid advice in their field of expertise. She will be responsible for analyzing a situation and providing a fresh perspective preferably in the Marketing field. She will discover the most suitable solutions whether it is proposing a new sales program or implementing a full strategic plan.
• Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs preferably in the fields of Sales and Marketing.
• Provide communication assistance; can read, write & interpret Japanese characters and can communicate well with the Japanese companies related to business. English and Tagalog languages are also an advantage.
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of company’s progress and to make relevant recommendations.
• Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand business requirements.
• Provide training for product knowledge with the Sales and Marketing staffs.
• Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed.
Purchasing OfficerID:4220820,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
• Graduate of Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent
• Preferably Female; ages 25-35 years old
• At least 3 years of working experience preferably from any food service establishments
• High attention to details and accuracy
• Analytical and organized
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
Account ManagerID:4220725,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
• Responsible on developing long term relationships with customers;
• Ensures timely and successful delivery of goods and serves as principal figure of contact between the firm and the client;
• Responsible in finding new accounts and managing existing clients.
Retail Operations SupervisorID:4220620,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
• Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
• Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Formulate pricing policies and ensure pricing is correct.
• Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
• Coach, counsel, train, and discipline employees.
• Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
• Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
• Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
• Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
• Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
• Monitor local competitors.
• Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
• Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Service Sales EngineerID:4140011,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPQuezon city
-to promote steel lightweight temporary materials products to new corporate client.
-to make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-to explain how our products effects to parts of client.
-to handle the client and hit target.
-The range of business is wide, such as Batangas, Laguna
★basic salary with allowance will be over 15,500PHP
■ SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig
■ Meal(Php 1,500)
■ Perfect attendance(Php 3,000 )
Finance and Accounting HeadID:41882100,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPQuezon city
10 years experience in the following:
Audit and Taxation
Extensive in Compliance and Control
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICERID:42088150,000 PHP ~ 180,000 PHPQuezon city
SAP BI/BWID:4165150,000 ~ 60,000 Quezon city, Parañaque
SAP Consultant (Logistics SD, MM, QM, PP, PS, PM) ID:3719835,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPQuezon city
1. Assume primary responsibility for the successful implementation of assigned SAP processes, solutions and products
- Contribute in building the project plan and schedule
2. Analyze customers' busienss requirements, map to SAP technology, identify gaps and dependencies among applicable modules
3. Demonstrate product functionality within the client's business context
4. Develop functional design, specifications and modifications to close gaps
5. Configure the solution (including interface with among modules)
- Develop test scenarios and scripts to ensure quality of designed system
- Engage in system testing as required by the project
6. Train users and other team members
- Prepare data migration and cut-over plans
- Create and use data migration tools as required by the project
7. Prepare documentation for user's references or as required by the project methodolgy, ISO requirements and consultants billing purposes
- Render post go live support
8. Establish sustained and satisfactory relationship with clients
9. Apply change management techniques to fully support client's transformation and increase speed of implementation
10. Identify opportunities for additional consultancy work during the project life cycle
- Report to clients' site and observe the clients' office policies
For contractual employees: Basic salary, no leaves, no govt mandated benefits, no HMO
For regular employees: Basic Salary plus
Gov’t mandated benefits
Bank Loan application program