11 Jobs for Quezon city found
Market Development Executive (Flavors&Fragrances)ID:4501540,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPQuezon city
Develop Sales Strategies
•Apply sales targets to guide achievement of sales performance
•Conduct market profiling to identify potential market segments and buyer profiles
•Analyze sales channels using buyers’ profiles to guide achievement of sales performance
•Relay feedback from buyers on sales factors affecting sales performance to improve sales target development
•Monitor competitor landscape and customer demand to provide market intelligence for strategy development
Create sales opportunities
•Initiate working-level relationships with networks and leads to support sales objectives
•Follow up with leads to increase potential buyers base
•Implement enhanced customer acquisition programs
•Prepare PPT and give a presentation of our products to the customers; Prepare PPT and give a presentation of our products to the customers;
Acquire sales accounts
•Interpret buyers’ overall business cycle to support the identification of buyers’ current and future business needs
•Collate relevant information to be included in sales proposals and conduct negotiation of sale agreements
•Perform follow-up actions to close sales
•Analyze technical requirements or non-standard buyer requests
•Explain technical nuances as well as pros and cons of various solutions that appeal to buyers' technical requirements
Manage buyer relationships
•Build up good relationship with the nominated customers (Reporting manager arranges your PIC) in the Philippines;
•Communicate and cooperate with our R&D team and subsidiaries (in Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand) for give a solution for the customer's and internal inquiries;
•Analyze buyers’ feedback, requirements and market sentiments using customer relationship tools for product enhancements
•Identify trades that create value or are mutually beneficial for buyers and the organization
•Analyze buyers’ data and purchasing behavior from customer relationship models
•Escalate buyers’ requests that deviate from signed sales agreement
•Identify responses that can minimize negative impact and address buyers' dissatisfaction of goods
•Provide post-sales support on technical nuances related to product and/or product offerings
•Contribute in key activities and milestones in technology implementation projects
•Provide assistance in ongoing records and information review to determine the effectiveness of work processes and procedures
•Plan continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies
•Office general affairs arrangement when it is needed;
•Report to Reporting Manager;
•Other activities that may be required at any given time
•Prepare and provide clear shipping instruction and NPI to sales admin team for order process
• Positively help the delivery team or factory to solve the problem when the needs arise , eg. Contact customer, chase payment etc.
*Government Mandatory Benefits
*13 months bonus
*Cell phone allowance, Private *compensation and health insurances after finish probation period
*Computer will be provided by company
*New win Incentive'
Car allowance: 10,000-20,000PHP
Cell phone allowance: 2,420PHP
Other Details will discuss during interview or Offer
AccountantID:4476945,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPQuezon city
ColdFusion Development Engineer (PHP or Ruby)ID:4391470,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Ortigas, Pasig, Pasig, Taguig, Quezon city, Manila, Laguna Others, Cebu City, Mandaluyong , Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Batangas Others, Cavite Others, Rizal Area, Pateros, Caloocan, Malabon, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, San Juan, Valenzuela, Quezon Province Area, Cavite Economic Zone , Cavite Light Industrial Park, Daiichi Industrial Park, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE), People's Technology Complex, Calamba Premier International Park (CPIP), Carmelray Industrial Park I (CIP1), Carmelray Industrial Park II (CIP2), Greenfield Auto Park, Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Laguna Technopark, Light Industry and Science Park I (LISP1), Light Industry and Science Park II (LISP2), First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), Light Industry and Science Park III (LISP3), Lima Technology Center, Bohol, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Cagayan Valley, Angeles, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, Clark, Pampanga, MIMAROPA, Bicol Region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, SOCCSKSARGEN, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
In charge of a joint project of our EC shop and back-end system (in using current) that handle Japan EC site and Hong Kong core system, which is developed by Japan head office.
In the future, support the operation of Japan and overseas EC sites and other systems.
It will be 100% in-house business system.
1day vacation leave every 3 months.
This is a contract-based hiring between the employee and the HQ in Japan.
No Filipino Government benefits will be provided (SSS, 13th month pay, Philhealth etc)
C#.net Development EngineerID:4391270,000 PHP ~ 140,000 PHPMakati, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC), Ortigas, Pasig, Pasig, Taguig, Quezon city, Manila, Laguna Others, Cebu City, Mandaluyong , Pasay, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Batangas Others, Cavite Others, Rizal Area, Pateros, Caloocan, Malabon, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, San Juan, Valenzuela, Quezon Province Area, Cavite Economic Zone , Cavite Light Industrial Park, Daiichi Industrial Park, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE), People's Technology Complex, Calamba Premier International Park (CPIP), Carmelray Industrial Park I (CIP1), Carmelray Industrial Park II (CIP2), Greenfield Auto Park, Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Laguna Technopark, Light Industry and Science Park I (LISP1), Light Industry and Science Park II (LISP2), First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), Light Industry and Science Park III (LISP3), Lima Technology Center, Bohol, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Cagayan Valley, Angeles, Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Olongapo, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, Clark, Pampanga, MIMAROPA, Bicol Region, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, Davao Region, SOCCSKSARGEN, Caraga Region, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)
We believes that the pursuit of beauty is not bound geographically or by time. Our Group was incorporated as a cosmetic trading company in and has become one of the most popular overseas shopping sites for international cosmetics and skincare products.
Other than the head office in Japan and flagship office & distribution warehouse in Hong Kong, the Group has office in UAS, France, Italy, Taiwan, Singapore, Poland, Australia and other Asian Countries with total headcount of 500 staff members. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber to join our growing team.
In addition to developing and operating multiple EC sites, we have in-house production management systems for orders, shipping, settlement, inventory management, etc., and you will be involved in these systems as in-house SE.
Since there is little overtime work, you can work with a good work-life balance.
1day vacation leave every 3 months.
Marketing ManagerID:4505440,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPQuezon city
Sales CoordinatorID:4079818,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPQuezon city
>Provide support for the sales team in terms of quotation, order processing, shipment, deliveries, mass mailing and other related matters.
>Responsible in maintaining customer date base in SAP and Customer Relationship Management System.
>Handle and monitor sales leads, inquiry and monthly reports.
>Manage sales and marketing materials and filling of sales files and others important documents
>Assist in preparation and organization of marketing events
>Develop and maintain strong relationship with key accounts and partners
>Corresponds to General Manager and head office pertaining to technical
--HMO: upon regularization. For single employee we cover just the employee. If legally married we cover the spouse and 1 child.
Sales EngineerID:4079718,000 PHP ~ 20,000 PHPQuezon city
Team Leader-Sales and Brand MarketingID:4461750,000 PHP ~ 70,000 PHPQuezon city
- Develops growth strategies and executing marketing plans to ensure the continued growth of the brand
- Generates new business leads
- Works together with Regional Team to brainstorm and localise the marketing programs for the Philippine market
- Manages creative process including promotions, collateral material development
- Develops selling and training materials for brand sales force
- Researches and analyzes skin care trends and competitor product positioning
- Ensures that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Participates in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches
- Brainstorms on how to increase customer engagement and build community among our customers
- Leads in planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media
to be discuss
Head of Product ID:44530150,000 PHP ~ 300,000 PHPQuezon city, Work From Home (During Pandemic)
You are a visionary. As the company’s Head of Product, you will be steering multiple moving parts with the aim of creating products that satisfy user needs while meeting business objectives. Working with the other business units of the company, you will steward your own team of Product Managers in identifying market opportunities and designing creative, measurable and quality product releases.
What You Do
● Align the roadmap, positioning, and priorities to the vision of the company
● Partner with Business Development, Marketing and Engineering to generate overall business opportunities to grow the company
● Define and manage overall Product KPIs to achieve the business goals
● Lead the Product Management Team to focus on a shared vision of how the product is and will evolve
● Abreast with competitive offerings, market requirements and government regulations
● Oversee the product lifecycle which include strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio, market research, ideation/conceptual planning for features and product optimization, solution/feature prioritization, and P&L management
leave credits 26
HMO upon regularization
13th month pay
Head of MarketingID:44517100,000 PHP ~ 180,000 PHPQuezon city, Work From Home (During Pandemic)
Who You Are
You are a leader in your field. As the Head of Marketing, you are a thoughtful and an execution-focused conversant with a sharp eye for detail. You have a breadth of experience across the marketing spectrum. You are part of the strategic decision-making team and will lead the marketing execution of our roadmap. Ultimately, you will need to have a practical mindset with a creative business acumen.
This opportunity will suit anybody with experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Director, who has a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies. Someone who has worked in a B2B SaaS company, preferably a company with expertise in global logistics and international trade.
What You Do
● Define marketing strategies to support the company’s objectives
● Oversee all marketing operations across earned, owned, and paid media channels - which includes but are not limited to email, social media, app-storefront optimizations, PR, partnerships, digital and traditional media along with performance marketing.
● Build a solid network of strategic partnerships
● Identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and manage consistent growth by securing new accounts
● Define target audience segments (i.e. user personas) that maximize impact
● Create and implement multi-channel marketing strategies to drive growth (customer acquisition, revenue, and market share) in our current and new markets
● Plan and organize marketing activities and operations (branding, communications etc.), while ensuring it is consistent with the company’s DNA.
● Have P&L ownership by effectively managing marketing spend in line with the growth and business strategy
● Initiate creative and bold ways to improve the brand proposition within the market
● Spearhead robust data-driven initiatives to grow overall reach and optimise each stage of the customer journey
● Conduct performance analysis of all channels and identify key success metrics
● Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights.
leave credits 26
HMO upon regularization
13th month pay