13 Jobs for Quezon city found
Taxation AssociateID:4189525,000 PHP ~ 35,000 PHPQuezon city
Japanese Office ClerkID:4188970,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPQuezon city
Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting.
IT Business AnalystID:4172330,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
1.Can translate and understand Website Requirements
-Identifies website requirements
-Ensures alignment between business and website requirements
2.Can understand Functional Specifications
-Prepares the functional specifications of website requirements.
-Validates functional specifications with stakeholders
3.Can handle Work Package
-Estimates work costs
-Prepares the work timeline
4.Coordination and Reporting
-Maintains a productive and harmonious relationship with stakeholders.
-Complies with coordination and reporting requirements of the development process
IT Project ManagerID:4165820,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
Employee Relations AssociateID:4188020,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPQuezon city
Handles employee relations concern
Improvements and modernization of the organization
SecretaryID:4186811,000 PHP ~ 16,000 PHPQuezon city
Secretary maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.
Service Sales EngineerID:4140011,000 PHP ~ 15,000 PHPQuezon city
-to promote steel lightweight temporary materials products to new corporate client.
-to make estimation and plan how to deliver it to client.
-to explain how our products effects to parts of client.
-to handle the client and hit target.
-The range of business is wide, such as Batangas, Laguna
★basic salary with allowance will be over 15,500PHP
■ SSS, Philihealth, Pag-Ibig
■ Meal(Php 1,500)
■ Perfect attendance(Php 3,000 )
SAP BI/BWID:4165150,000 ~ 60,000 Quezon city, Parañaque
Junior Account ManagerID:4119040,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPQuezon city
●Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
●Develop positive relationships with clients
●Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
●Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
●Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
●Report on the status of accounts and transactions
●Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
●Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
●Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
SAP Consultant (Logistics SD, MM, QM, PP, PS, PM) ID:3719835,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPQuezon city
1. Assume primary responsibility for the successful implementation of assigned SAP processes, solutions and products
- Contribute in building the project plan and schedule
2. Analyze customers' busienss requirements, map to SAP technology, identify gaps and dependencies among applicable modules
3. Demonstrate product functionality within the client's business context
4. Develop functional design, specifications and modifications to close gaps
5. Configure the solution (including interface with among modules)
- Develop test scenarios and scripts to ensure quality of designed system
- Engage in system testing as required by the project
6. Train users and other team members
- Prepare data migration and cut-over plans
- Create and use data migration tools as required by the project
7. Prepare documentation for user's references or as required by the project methodolgy, ISO requirements and consultants billing purposes
- Render post go live support
8. Establish sustained and satisfactory relationship with clients
9. Apply change management techniques to fully support client's transformation and increase speed of implementation
10. Identify opportunities for additional consultancy work during the project life cycle
- Report to clients' site and observe the clients' office policies
For contractual employees: Basic salary, no leaves, no govt mandated benefits, no HMO
For regular employees: Basic Salary plus
Gov’t mandated benefits
Bank Loan application program